IGNORED

The Maxwells heading west

WonderingInWA

I'm still not convinced that Stevehovah descends from his holy place to sully his mind with all the tripe we sinners write. I left a comment that would be impossible to miss by anyone who's read a Maxwell thread here (animal crackers, friends and fun all in one short paragraph) but it still was approved.

My theory is that there's no shortage of leg-humpers who do read here and who sometimes let Steve know when we're taking the piss.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still not convinced that Stevehovah descends from his holy place to sully his mind with all the tripe we sinners write. I left a comment that would be impossible to miss by anyone who's read a Maxwell thread here (animal crackers, friends and fun all in one short paragraph) but it still was approved.

My theory is that there's no shortage of leg-humpers who do read here and who sometimes let Steve know when we're taking the piss.

That's what I think too, but I want to believe.

I'm still not convinced that Steve reads here regularly. He already has a persecution complex and is paranoid of the outside world. What would a few ladies on a small forum mean to him? Maybe he checked us out a few times, but active and close monitoring? Hmmm, Steve has such a low opinion of the internet that I picture him dismissing us as just more "internet filth". Maybe one of the FJites could slip a seemingly innocuous comment into their website but with a nonMaxwell approved hidden message, and then announce it on FJ, and see if Steve takes that comment off. Has anyone tried that?

I am pretty sure that is what happened with mine. I posted a comment that was pretty harmless, but was full of the WHYs and CURIOSITY about the watermelons, much discussed a few pages back. I mean seriously, why wouldn't they answer questions about the watermelon field unless Steve saw the conversation here?

So you are dede? :clap:

My comment was innocent and did not make it past moderation. Note too that John is best looking Maxwell boy and we tease about him all the time. Fewer and fewer John photos appear on the blog. I didn't believe it either until my watermelon comment didn't make it. And if that was your animal cracker/s'more comment, it was so subtle that I don't know if the Maxwells would pick up on the references since they are older references. My watermelon comment was based on active discussion here. He may not read here all the time but it seems like he checks pretty soon after a blog post.

Afterall, it would be bad for business if he didn't.

I suspect Steve reads here if for no other reason than that FJers have previously turned up at conferences and confronted him. I cannot imagine he wouldn't want to keep an eye on whether there are future plans for that sort of thing.

I suspect Steve reads here if for no other reason than that FJers have previously turned up at conferences and confronted him. I cannot imagine he wouldn't want to keep an eye on whether there are future plans for that sort of thing.

Stevo....We PLAN on attending every single one of your events.

Be afraid. Be very afaid. :disgust: :disgust:

I don't think that Maxwell leg humpers are the type that would read here even by mistake. The pictures of the sheep that you see at the circus, or former leg humpers like the Munks are so sucked in by the cult of Maxwell that even if they did stop by FJ they would be too scared to tell Almighty Stevie that they had sinned.

Rebecca Eleventy has admitted to hearing about us, but she so wants to be a Maxwell helpmeet that she would not risk anything in her quest, and she's not the brightest spark and to be honest nor are the rest of the Maxwell sheep.

There was the whole Queen Mother/Dowager Duchess/Mrs Mari scandal so that could be a possibility.

I would imagine that Dugger leg humpers report back to Boob as they strike me as fans rather than followers.

At the end of the day we will never know...

I'm still not convinced that Steve reads here regularly. He already has a persecution complex and is paranoid of the outside world. What would a few ladies on a small forum mean to him? Maybe he checked us out a few times, but active and close monitoring? Hmmm, Steve has such a low opinion of the internet that I picture him dismissing us as just more "internet filth". Maybe one of the FJites could slip a seemingly innocuous comment into their website but with a nonMaxwell approved hidden message, and then announce it on FJ, and see if Steve takes that comment off. Has anyone tried that?

Yep - Someone on FJ left a birthday comment for Sarah two years ago, wishing her "a year of freedom and happiness." Someone else on FJ commented on it (as in, "yay, good one!"), and in a matter of minutes it had been edited to read "a year of happiness."

Steve - or someone in that family, but I have to believe it's Steve - absolutely reads here regularly. There have been way too many examples of FJ comment/Maxwell edit for me to believe otherwise. Personally, I think he laps up the attention like a thirsty dog.

Don't forget the comments left by names of popular singers (such as Adele) that involved a clever play on words with their songs ("Rolling in the deep well of His love"). Those comments were up for a bit, then taken abruptly down after we commented on them here.

Although, as others have said, could be leg humpers giving them a heads up.

Archived