IGNORED

Maxwell help?

NotALoserLikeYou

And yet, you don't see the Maxwells involved with IBLP and ATI or promoting it?

But then again I don't know much about the early days of the Maxwells. I read he used to be friends with Michael Pearl? Weird.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And yet, you don't see the Maxwells involved with IBLP and ATI or promoting it?

But then again I don't know much about the early days of the Maxwells. I read he used to be friends with Michael Pearl? Weird.

Stevie is to vain to follow Bill. He wants his own empire, both financially and "follower".

They mentioned using a modesty exercise from a Wisdom Booklet in one article. But I don't know that they ever mentioned anything IBLP or ATI related again.

I just borrowed a copy of Keeping Our Children's Hearts from the library. It is too disturbing for me to read. I suggest quoting to your friend some "helpful" passages from the book. The parts I've read seem really nutty to me.

Do the Maxwell DILs ever get to visit their parents, siblings etc?

Melanie and the kids, and I'd assume Nathan as well, do spend time with her parents and nearby siblings. Sisters Grace and Anna have posted pics on various social media networks.

Thanks for the info!! I wonder how his siblings feel about how Steve raised his kids. I bet his siblings didn't homeschool their kids & their kids had outside friends. I also wonder if the Maxwell kids were jealous of their cousins.

I have to admit I too would LOVE to hear what his brother (or any other outside relatives of the main Maxwell household) think of their lifestyle and particularly all the sheltering business.

Those cousins are somewhat similar in age if I recall, and yeah their lives are probably completely different, even if they're fairly religious by mainstream standards (I have no idea if they are).

In the latest dreary post, Mary seems only to be wearing one top. The neckline is high and strangely gathered, but there is no blouse over it. Disgraceful I call it!

Archived