IGNORED

Teacher Counsels Female Graduates To Be Mothers Not CEOs

Ralar

This guy should nt be teaching anywhere except SODRT, or maybe private Christan school.

Ladies, I challenge you to a life of rebellion. To recognize that your body is a temple that is deserving of honor, not indiscretion. I challenge you to be women of virtue, finding beauty not in how many unprincipled men you can attract, but rather finding beauty in modesty and self-respect. I challenge you to devote yourself to family, to your children.

If you choose to have a career, God’s blessings upon you, but I challenge you to recognize what the world scoffs at…that your greatest role of your life will be that of wife and mother. That the greatest impact you will ever contribute to our world is a loving and devoted investment into the lives of your precious children. To solve the problems plaguing our society, we don’t need more women as CEOs, we need more women as invested mothers. [more . . .]

http://www.peterheck.com/speaking/rebellion

Have we discussed Peter Heck previously?

Why isn't he telling the guys that their greatest roles are that of husband and father?

His website bio says he's proudly worked along side Glenn Beck, which alone tells me he's not fit to give advice to dung beatles, much less young women.

No offense to dung beatles, please.

Why isn't he telling the guys that their greatest roles are that of husband and father?

Because why would men want to be primarily defined by how they serve or take care of others (spouses, children, etc.)?

Archived