IGNORED

The Tainted Berry Saga Continues

Lori is a Fucking Monster went to Costco to get a refund on the berries that might have been tainted with Hepatitis A.

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/06/customer-friendly-costco.html

I took it down first thing in the morning. There were three people behind the desk when I got there. I told them I had picked out the pomegranates. One said that I would be okay even if I ate the berries. I told them I would never get the vaccine for Hepatitis A.

Another woman piped in, "Why put that poison in your body?" A young man said, "Besides, if you get Hepatitis A you are immune from it for the rest of your life!" Wow, I said. You are all smart people.

She loves calling people "smart" when they say something she agrees with, but when people try to engage her in conversation that's "too intellectual" she shuts down.

My grandmother raised seven children without ever taking any of them to the doctor. She was a bit extreme. Her church taught "drugs, demons, and doctors" all went together. But she didn't think it was wise to put poison in her children's body so she never vaccinated any of them. They always had a ton of fruits and vegetables.

How long ago did her grandmother live? How many vaccinations did they actually have at that point? Where they easily accessible? And how did fresh fruits and vegetables fare as a preventative measure during, say, the 1918 flu epidemic?

The comments get scarier.

Jamie Asper

Lori, I agree with this post and thank you for sharing it! I am 39 weeks pregnant and still feeling badly about getting the flu shot early in my pregnancy. I have left it in the Lords hands but I still get this nagging guilt in the back of my mind every time I do more and more research. My OB did not seem to like it that I refused the tdap vaccine twice now. Like I'm trying to give my child whooping cough! I am trying to not inject poison into my child. She says that "the powers that be recommend it." I bit my tongue and just smiled as I had already said no. No one ever seems to consider that the "experts" my be biased and may not have all of the answers. The thing that worries me about the fruit and vegetables and eating properly are all the pesticides, genetic growth hormones in our food etc... At some point I know you can't think of all of these things and come up with the answers on how to solve all of these issues. I am working on trusting the Lord for our health and safety and just knowing that I'm trying my best with the information that I have been given. I cannot wait to have my own garden next year once I'm not pregnant and can easily manage a garden. Philippians 4: 6-13 ~ Jamie

ayearinskirts · 15 hours ago

You are so smart Jamie! Don't put that poison into your body! I hate that doctors pressure pregnant women now with all of these prenatal vaccines!

In 2010, California had the worst epidemic of whooping cough the state had seen in 60 years because of low vaccination rates. Ten babies died. Most of them were too young to be vaccinated and they had to rely on herd immunity. Yes, it is like you are trying to give your future child whooping cough. Also diphtheria. And tetanus, the germs for which can be found in dirt.

Cynthia Swenson · 20 hours ago

There is a verse where Jesus talks about the signs that shall accompany believers, one being; " if they drink any deadly poison, it shall not hurt them ".(Mark 16:18) I think we really should try to eat healthy & avoid excess vaccinations & drugs. However, we shouldn't worry about it. ( The hospital required a Hepatitis shot before they discharged my newborn grandaughter this week! God again brought that verse to my mind when I was tempted to worry about that!) Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

Lori Alexander · 19 hours ago

Erin and Ryan just had a baby in the hospital and would only allow them to do a few things to him. They refused all vaccinations and a lot of tests. People don't know they have a choice. I told them before they had Emma that it was their baby and they had a right to decide what was to be done to their babies.

Lori is a Fucking Monster did not address the Bible quote that punctures a whole in her "poison" excuse. This isn't the first time she's ignored Bible quotes that don't fit her theories. For a Christian, Lori is a Fucking Monster seems to not like the Bible very much. I can also imagine Lori is a Fucking Monster telling Erin and Ryan that they have "a right to decide whether they will kill my sweet granddaughter with evil Western medicine."

Lori and her idiot fan girls who want to purposely do nothing and "leave their health to God" or "Trust the Lord with it" always seem to overlook the words of Jesus they supposedly memorize:

Jesus said unto him, "Again, it is written, 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test'." -Matthew 4:7

Again, Lori proves the point that Fundamentalists of different religions have more in common with one another than they do with others of their own religion. I suspect if these murders in Pakistan had been done by Christians, she'd be explaining how wise they were.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/17/world ... ml?_r=0the USA? didn't break,New York Times.

Two volunteers who were assisting in a polio immunization campaign were shot to death on Sunday in the northeastern district of Swabi, the police said.. . . This is the second attack on polio workers in the district. A police constable accompanying a polio team was killed in January. Polio teams have come under attack from militants, who believe that polio vaccination goes against Islamic law.

In 2010, California had the worst epidemic of whooping cough the state had seen in 60 years because of low vaccination rates. Ten babies died. Most of them were too young to be vaccinated and they had to rely on herd immunity. Yes, it is like you are trying to give your future child whooping cough. Also diphtheria. And tetanus, the germs for which can be found in dirt.

I ended up getting whooping cough in 2010 when it made its rounds in Northern California. Apparently, my booster was outdated. It was the worst illness of my entire life. I came down with it in May and was sick well into the Fall, with lingering effects and hoarseness many months later.

I was lucky, since I was a healthy adult. Several infants in the area died. But I guess Lori would say they had sinned in some way or that it was God's will.

Lori is an idiot.

As horrible as this sounds, because her grandchildren did nothing to deserve being born into that whackjob famiy, she'll never get it until it happens to someone in her family. If her grandchild gets measles, maybe then she'll figure out that Evil Epidemic-Curbing Life-Saving Western Medicine had a point. My mom's seen many anti-vax families at the ER suddenly shift gears and realize what a horrible mistake they'd made; in some cases, it was already too late.

"I hate doctors" says the woman who's recuperating from her second brain surgery. Apparently, polio isn't real but brain tumors are? She's such a hypocrite. And an ingrate.

Lori Alexander · 19 hours ago

Erin and Ryan just had a baby in the hospital and would only allow them to do a few things to him. They refused all vaccinations and a lot of tests. People don't know they have a choice. I told them before they had Emma that it was their baby and they had a right to decide what was to be done to their babies

What tests do they do before the baby is discharged ? I'm just curious. Did they not want the PKU test or was it something else ? aren't they just checking for certain illnesses ? What's the harm in that ?

What tests do they do before the baby is discharged ? I'm just curious. Did they not want the PKU test or was it something else ? aren't they just checking for certain illnesses ? What's the harm in that ?

They usually do a heel stick to get blood to test for PKU and several other genetic disorders. They do a hearing test. That's it as far as I know, based on my two 2 y.o. grandchildren's experiences in 2 different hospitals. You'd be a fool not to get the tests. Kids with PKU do fine if they are diagnosed at birth and started on their special diet. It's important to know if your baby hears so he can learn speech down the road. If the test is failed then early intervention can start rather than waiting until they're older.

I'm SO glad I don't bother paying expensive dr's bills and instead just go to the supermarket and do what the employees tell me. It's so much less work!

Archived