IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting 2013 - The Duggars Do Part 2

happy atheist

Jana looked like a total dimwit, sitting beside Jill and watching the birth. I'm not sure what her doula duties will entail. Aren't doulas generally employed in situations where the mom-to-be needs one one to manage the birth and comfort her -- such as a doctor-attended birth in a hospital? I always thought that midwives that attend to home birth a d births at birthing centers tend to provide personalized care similar to midwife and doula all wrapped into one service.

I think Jessa's doula training s just a way or her to look busy, chaperone Jill, and get out of the TTH

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the wonderful midwiffery home birth where the mother can get into all different positions, why did she finally deliver that child flat on her back with her husband laying on her chest? I've always heardxit helpful to let gravity assist you, hence the sitting-up toilet-type births(I had a heathen hospital birth).

Show 2

Flashback to frumper days. Michelle pretends to think that she still homeskools - instilling a love for god and helping others.

Jinger and Jessa come into the sex dungeon and suggest that they volunteer at "mama carmen's coffee shop" to help orphans in Venezuela. Apparently they need uniforms more than homes...

Michelle suggests that they call and ask what they need help for and calling family and friends to get them involved. On the monster phone behind Michelle there is a link blinking like a call is active.

Jessa and Jinger then call a bunch of people off of a list. Jessa makes the calls, jinger dials...

Boob says they "live for opportunities" to serve. Boob gives them "tips" to sell people on coming to help. They offer food...

The littles make a donations jar. Josie is pretty close to real scissors.

JInger uses a keurig. They say that Jinger loves coffee. Josie tells the other kids to be quiet. Jessa says she drinks 3 cups a day :penguin-no: and boob suggest she had other motives to get to the coffee shop.

At 4:45 they say they had to be there at 5:30. Slashes of the house, shit is all the fuck over the place. Toys and trash all over the floor...

Jinger is curling her hair, Jessa is eating egg whites. There is a frame or a computer screen on the bed. Two littles are asleep in the same bed, one sleeping with her feet p against hannie's head. They appear to be sleeping in street clothes. There is also a stuffed animal in the bed, which is the first I've seen them with a furry toy that I can recall. There is no pillow case on the pillow Hannie is sleeping on.

Joy appears to be sleeping on a top bunk in a navy snuggie and no pillow. One howler is sleeping on the floor with what appears to be a pillow and a blanket. Josie is sleeping alone in Jana's bed iwth no pillowcase.

Jessa says that if god wanted them to see the sunrise he would have scheduled it later in the day.

Cousin Amy is always the first person to show up whenever she's needed. Unlike the Duggar girls, she has the freedom to get a job in any field she wants, she should take advantage of that.

There is nothing wrong with creativity and using their imagination for play but playing with plastic bags is dangerous. Then the boys were in the green house I just cringed when one J boy was using the shovel while another is digging with their hands. Does the word SAFETY mean anything to these people?

Edited because I don't proofread very well.

Show 2 part 2

Jessa says they have no idea what they're doing at the coffee shop. they get there and meet the staff. They're buying uniforms and shoes so they can go to a skool. They learn how to use the espresso machine. SO MANY DIFFERENT DRINKS!!! :cracking-up: Jinger was losing her shit at the options . RUN JINGER, THERES MORE COFFEE IN THE FREE WORLD!!!!!!!!

Next up, the register. Numbers are hard. Pushing buttons is harder.

The store opens and famy shows up "too early" to put on makeup. She orders something with chocolate chips. Famy likes her coffee.

Jinger is chugging coffee.

When DimBulb said something like "the girls do great interacting with the public, but you don't want them interacting too much with the guys" (not exact quote), it made me want to cry. That's just cruel. What a mean dad. It's not like they're having sex with them right there in the coffee shop. They're just meeting and talking. How is that bad?

Show 2 - part 3

back at the TTH

Kids are setting up tables, unsupervised. Josie was really close... Inspired by caricatures, Jackson thinks he can get people to pay for him to draw pictures to buy a gift for Josh and Anna. Jill supervises... She has A LOT of makeup on... Apparently the duggars have larger heads.

Michelle thought it was "sweet" that they wanted to do something special and that she trained them well...

Back at the caffeine shop

Jinger is tweaking. She has her star of david back on.

Jessa is taking orders and is apparently nice and polite. Jinger gave someone the wrong coffee but its totes kool because she's jinger.

Random fundie army shows up, no one that I recognize.

Famy returns with grandma and MAKEUP! Grandma says its "special" to see them doing stuff like this and famy likes that they're helping orphans.

Jinger has 2 cups of coffee and an "unknown" number of espresso shots. Again, tweaking. She LOVES washing dishes and drinking coffee. Its all good. Her hand was shaking so she cut herself off. She likes ALL coffee... Jessa only likes normal, amerikan, missionary type coffee.

Show 2 - part 4

TTH

Jackson and Hannie are still making drawings. They make $9 and 4 quarters... If its a boy it needs cars, if its a girl it need baby dolls.

Coffee House!

Jinger is defrauding a coffee cup with a scrub brush. Lots of guys show up and smile at the girls. Michelle says that the girls will direct men to talk to dad.

The Duggars show up and, of course, they're the BIGGEST ORDER EBER! Boob wanted everyone to be all kinds of complicated because it fun to fuck with your kids. It took them 10 minutes just to order. Hopefully no one else was on line.

Apparently some people ordered smoothies... at a coffee shop...

Jinger and Jessa serve them and they bring the tip jar and dump it on the table. They count the money, including quite a few pennies... they got $500 in checks and a total of $1010.41. So was the $500 check from TLC?

Michelle, AGAIN says some shit about serving.

Next week: Joseph is going to ALERT. JD is working on his pilots license.

It appears that this season is going to spotlight how awesome, well rounded, and not cookie cutter each of the older kids (and their chaperons) are. YAWN.

edited because I cant tell them apart

Show 2 - part 4

TTH

Jackson and Hannie are still making drawings. They make $9 and 4 quarters... If its a boy it needs cars, if its a girl it need baby dolls.

Coffee House!

JInfer is defrauding a coffee cup with a scrub brush. Lots of guys show up and smile at the girls. Michelle says that the girls will direct men to talk to dad.

The Duggars show up and, of course, they're the BIGGEST ORDER EBER! Boob wanted everyone to be all kinds of complicated because it fun to fuck with your kids. It took them 10 minutes just to order. Hopefully no one else was on line.

Apparently some people ordered smoothies... at a coffee shop...

JInger and Jana serve them and they bring the tip jar and dump it on the table. They count the money, including quite a few pennies... they got $500 in checks and a total of $1010.41. So was the $500 check from TLC?

Michelle, AGAIN says some shit about serving.

Next week: Joseph is going to ALERT. JD is working on his pilots license.

It appears that this season is going to spotlight how awesome, well rounded, and not cookie cutter each of the older kids (and their chaperons) are. YAWN.

It's Jessa with Jinger at the coffee shop, not Jana.

I hope that this experience at the coffee shop tells Jinger and Jessa that they are capable of working outside the TTH.

The highlight of the evening was how pleased Jordyn was with the drawing of her. This was probably the happiest she's looked through all the 19K&C seasons.

Which is actually pretty pitiful.

oops!

No biggie. I'm totally impressed you got all that. It was so boring....ZZZZZZ

There is no way they can get another season, unless something big happens and soon.

I wonder how much the Duggar's order came to? Did they put cash/check in the tip jar? A lot of time and resources went into those drinks, hope no grifting was involved :naughty:

I hate to sound like an asshole but those girls are going to single for a FUCKIN' LOOOONG TIME. The wrong guy!! Michelle...if a man wants to meet or talk to one of the girls they have to go by JB!! and the girls direct men to JB!!

If i walked up to a woman and said hi, my name is tom and i would like to get to know you and she said to talk to my dad; the first thing i would do is turn around and run. I'm sorry to say that i think none of these girls/women are ready to be married (especially to a real man).

After watching this i think it must really really suck to be a female in that CULT they really don't have much of a mind of their own. :cry:

SO, what did we learn?

- the kids play completely unattended, often with dangerous objects.

- Despite traveling the world, Jinger had no idea there were so many types of coffee

- The kids prefer to stick to what they know - smoothies - than try new shit

- the girls are "trained" not to talk to teh menz

- The kids sleep all over the house, and its generally trashed.

- grandma must have slacked on laundry because half the kids didnt have sheets

- boob and michelle must have been very busy, because neither was in the episode much

- but for instagram, we have no time frame for this. THANKS JOSH!

Jana looked like a total dimwit, sitting beside Jill and watching the birth. I'm not sure what her doula duties will entail. Aren't doulas generally employed in situations where the mom-to-be needs one one to manage the birth and comfort her -- such as a doctor-attended birth in a hospital? I always thought that midwives that attend to home birth a d births at birthing centers tend to provide personalized care similar to midwife and doula all wrapped into one service.

I think Jessa's doula training s just a way or her to look busy, chaperone Jill, and get out of the TTH

Bolding Mine and it's Jana

Yes waving a garbage bag around must be a thrill and no chance at all for suffocation.

Exactly what I said to Boob's remark that since they don't watch "broadcast TV" or play "computer games" that they have to "be creative." Yeah, creative in ways to suffocate yourself in garbage bags twice your size. Poor Josie.

Schadenfreude special with Smuggar's failure to even do two pushups. I'm twice his age with only 70% mobility in my big toe (carries the weight in my feet; my other toes are much shorter, so no help for support), and with sneakers on can easily knock out about 5 right now without having attempted them since maybe February. Sad (not) that he only did 12 pushups. PATHETIC.

However, it's interesting to note he'd already lost 8-10 lbs. (Boob lost 4-6, sorry I can't remember whether they were 226/214 or 224/216 last week) before this "official" weigh-in. Meaning they'd been on a diet/exercise regime (likely with the trainer) for a while before they taped this. Smuggar's gut wasn't as pronounced.

As much as I'd like to think their inability to work out was real, I think their "misery" was staged for pity's sake. Pity for me, since I know that's what it was like on their first REAL day with that guy.

The sleeping conditions bothered me.

Jackson was seen sleeping on the floor a few years ago. I couldn’t tell for certain which room he was in tonight, but he's still sleeping on the floor. Does he not have his own assigned bed or does he insist on sleeping in the girls' room? Maybe the boys dorm is a scary place for him.

Kids sleeping every which way on shared beds in very uncomfortable looking day clothing. No little ones properly tucked in under covers and articles of clothing strewn all over the beds.

Its one thing with teenagers who I know can be slobs, but these little kids are clearly not being tended to at bedtime. It looks like they are just tossed into beds when they start to fall asleep. I'll bet no one helps them brush their teeth or washes their little faces either.

The J-slaves have checked out and I find no fault in that. But if Michelle cannot or will not tend to her few remaining little ones, Boob should hire a nanny. He is a millionaire after all.

There are no words to describe Michelle’s teaching. So is every subject related to the Bible? I went to Catholic school and science was taught separately from religion.

I think Josh has a man crush on the trainer. Don’t hate me but Josh was almost likeable in the training sessions. He actually seemed like he was having fun being around the trainer, not necessarily the workouts.

So their kids are creative because they don’t watch tv or play video games? Newsflash, most kids are creative because they are kids. Most are not playing with bags plastic though.

Jill, you are not learning what an OB learns. You will never be on an OB’s level. I have nothing against midwives, to each her own, but a midwife is not similar to an OB.

Did the woman in labor say God didn’t want her to have meds? I could barely understand what she was staying. So now I get it, Jill and Jana can only work with fundy families.

Jinger and Jessa are horrible actresses. Did anyone really believe that they went to their parents to say they wanted to volunteer? Although, did Jim Bob and Michelle realize that Jinger and Jessa were learning skills to get a job if they left the TTH. Starbucks and Coffee Bean are always hiring. Together they could probably work and afford at least a studio apartment.

Archived