IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting 2013 - The Duggars Do Part 2

happy atheist

Smugger wants whatever situation will make him comfortable, and look the best in the eyes of the TV. I think his idiotic thinking and stunts are a motive for something bigger. He knows exactly what he's doing. Stir up controversy by doing stupid things, and people will keep talking about me. I'm sure Smugger remembers what it was like in the rental home. Who knows what they lived in before that? Anna's sister lives in a trailer with 8 or 9 kids and her husband. These people are used to cramped corridors.

He could just convert the second bedroom into those "pods" from the Asia trip...

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He could just convert the second bedroom into those "pods" from the Asia trip...

I know this is a joke, but if I was sharing a room with siblings I'd probably prefer that to traditional beds or bunk beds, because it gives you your own little space, especially if you have a curtain and put a shelf along one wall for personal items.

I know this is a joke, but if I was sharing a room with siblings I'd probably prefer that to traditional beds or bunk beds, because it gives you your own little space, especially if you have a curtain and put a shelf along one wall for personal items.

I know that was a joke too, but I would have loved it as a kid (maybe even a bit as an adult... at least for a few days). :)

I know that was a joke too, but I would have loved it as a kid (maybe even a bit as an adult... at least for a few days). :)

Honestly it would be better than the "open space" they have in the TTH right now and MUCH better than sharing a bed with your sibling. But that is exactly why there will be no pods in the Duggar home... privacy = masterbation! :penguin-no:

Me, too! I'd rather stay in a closet with a door (assuming fetal position fits), than in a spacious room with people. I've hidden under a bed to get my own 'psychic space.' However, privacy = bad in their house. A shame. It could be a building project.

(ETA: I do know that sounds crazy, but when people make you anxious, sometimes there's no where else.)

Me, too! I'd rather stay in a closet with a door (assuming fetal position fits), than in a spacious room with people. I've hidden under a bed to get my own 'psychic space.' However, privacy = bad in their house. A shame. It could be a building project.

(ETA: I do know that sounds crazy, but when people make you anxious, sometimes there's no where else.)

That doesn't sound crazy to me, Rita. I don't recall ever hiding under the bed, but I remember finding my youngest sleeping under her bed when she was two or three years old. I don't know why she ended up under the bed, except that she was kinda hyperactive. She was climbing things before she could walk. I always figured she would be the youngest person to ever scale K2. Guinness doesn't keep those kind of records anymore.

Going off the private space thing, do they still have that little nook that I think was above the living room? I suppose that could be used by one or two kids who needed to just get away for a few minutes. But I'm sure there's a camera in there or some crazy shit like that.

I honestly think that Josh wants his kids to have their own rooms because he remembers what it's like to share. He may be a jerk most of the time but he and Anna do seem to love their children. They're raising them in what they believe to be the right way but are also trying to give them better than what they had.

Going off the private space thing, do they still have that little nook that I think was above the living room? I suppose that could be used by one or two kids who needed to just get away for a few minutes. But I'm sure there's a camera in there or some crazy shit like that.

I honestly think that Josh wants his kids to have their own rooms because he remembers what it's like to share. He may be a jerk most of the time but he and Anna do seem to love their children. They're raising them in what they believe to be the right way but are also trying to give them better than what they had.

I agree that Josh and Anna want better for their kids. I just hope if they do continue to have their little blessings that around number 6 or 7 they don't completely check out like JB and Michelle did.

Have J&A ever talked about why they choose the letter M? I predicted it way back thinking that Josh wanted to honor his mom Michelle. I still think so, but it doesn't fit with the version of him that popular on fj. It makes me wonder if they'll buck the trend and switch to A names at some point... Probably not..

Have J&A ever talked about why they choose the letter M? I predicted it way back thinking that Josh wanted to honor his mom Michelle. I still think so, but it doesn't fit with the version of him that popular on fj. It makes me wonder if they'll buck the trend and switch to A names at some point... Probably not..

Josh and Anna started the M'name trend to honor Michelle the Mullet.

I doubt Josh will buck any trend and go with a different letter for M3. He doesn't seem to have an ounce of original thought or a strong backbone in him to pick one of the other 25 letters of the English alphabet.

Josh and Anna started the M'name trend to honor Michelle the Mullet.

I doubt Josh will buck any trend and go with a different letter for M3. He doesn't seem to have an ounce of original thought or a strong backbone in him to pick one of the other 25 letters of the English alphabet.

Interesting.

He did do some weird 'we have 2 M names already so you'll have to wait and see with the next one' *wink wink* on whatever announcement video I watched. But it came off as insincere, no surprise there. I'm guessing he's doing the same thing he dose when he says it's up to Anna how many they have.

Ok boys and girls, its time for everyone's favorite snarkfest.... THE DUGGAR SHIT SHOW! YAY! :cracking-up:

As has been done recently, I'll break them up by commercials.

Show begins with a warning that it contains footage of a live birth. I'm pretty sure this is now the 3rd this season that has... shouldnt they start with disclaimers on those that dont? And what is "viewer discretion?" Dont the fundies just LOVE to have their younger kids watch?

Ok, another "friendly competition." Clearly the one between boobles and smuggles wasnt enough so now michelle has to pit the kids against each other.

Horses!!!! Show starts with a shot of 2 horses. Both appear to be healthy. Clearly, they dont belong to the Duggars.

Enter the trainer! He starts at chiding the morons to put actual workout clothes on. Apparently smugsy's bandanna wasnt cutting it. Trainer is Steve Conley, apparently a razerback football player. This may explain Josh's recent love affair with the razerbacks and his ridiculous overboard paintings at the carlot. Why work out when you can pretend a "famous" football player likes you???

Boob is actually wearing joffing pants with an "I love my wife shirt". Smugs is wearing a collared button down shirt with matching red pants. He is possibly wearing black sneakers but not likely, they may be dress shoes.

Smugs notes that he had "no form" and "no physical fitness whatsover." Well... DUH!

Anna talking head says that its great that smuggums is working out with an NFL linebacker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Conley

Per wikipedia... the Duggar gig may be his best choice of employment at the moment. "former" linebacker is true... she says its a "chance of a lifetime"... um... yeah... Neither boob nor smugs could do a pushup.

Of note, neither of them have a single hair out of place despite the "workout" that they couldnt complete.

Boob says the steve "squeezed every bit of energy out of him." Perhaps Michelle got a a break that night.

Okay, I've got to start out with a comment here on tonight's show: right now, I feel nothing but sorry for Josh. He has no idea how to work out, and Jim Bob better not say a word to make fun of him, because he certainly did nothing to help. And I'm not a Josh fan.

Michelle busy teaching a home school lesson. Whatevs. :roll:

Edit to add: I started my comment before you posted your fabulous summary, Buzzard. It is not in response to your completely appropriate snark. It is ridiculous that neither of them has more of a clue. I say that as someone who loves sports, and recognize that others' mileage may vary.

What is the biblical explanation for a seed vs. the scientific? And one million dollars says the scientists I work with do not agree with whatever she claims is science in her 'teaching.'

Show 1 - part 2

Random black dog in the front

Time for a little sibling rivalry! homeskooling! Michelle has a cup of nerds or candy of some sort and somehow manages to mangle the bible into a lesson about patience, gardening, and some random shit about the word of god... somehow that equals gardening.

Hannie or Jennie - unclear is passed the fuck out on the table and josie is drifting in and out.

Jason thinks that "mom did a very good job on the science. She would explain from the biblical view and then she would show to do it scientifically I guess you would say and then you would go do it..." DA FUQ????

The boys are going to plant seed outside and the girls outside and they are going to see which grows better... :angry-banghead:

Jason explains that they built the greenhouse. There are NO LEAVES ON THE TREES and they are all wearing sweaters.

Michelle hands the girls cups inside and tells them to plant seeds in STYROFOAM cups. The boys smash away at the obviously frozen ground.

They says "theres nothing quite like getting your hands in there and doing it is better" than a book.

Back to the gym.

Same clothes as before the break. Josh is defrauding people doing a "fire hydrant" where he lifts his leg like a dog peeing. Boob does sit ups and josh looks like its nap time. Steve had to help boob do his sit ups. Josh says hes about to puke.

What the hell are they doing, letting the little kids play with PLASTIC BAGS?

Mullet said something like "our kids are very inventive when it comes to playing..."

Why can't they just give their kids some damn toys already?

Show 1 - part 3

Josie is playing with a garbage bag. YAY MOTY!

Boob says they dont "watch broadcast tv" - so I guess cable it ok?

Now josie has a kite string and some more garbage bags. Michelle is nowhere to be seen. Johannah explains they are making kites out of trash cans and that its cold outside - TIME SHIFT AGAIN???

Michelle says that she has more wind out where she lives. Random black dog is wandering again

Time to make teh baybeez!

Jill explains that heather's water broke. She is wearing scrubs with pink "cancer" type ribbons. Popup says Jana and Jill have been studying for 2 years. Jill explains that she is learning info that is "similar to that which an OB would give" BULLSHIT and they are able to develop a friendship with their clients.

Heather Napier is "joyful" all the time and is a "steady man" and they compliment each other.

Jana looks thrilled to be assisting Jill and will be watching. She is not wearing scrubs. Jill packs a bible... Jana says she'll be in charge.

There is a razorbacks logo on the side of their car.

At the birthing center Heather is in the bath. Jill is wearing a cami under her scrubs now. Jana notes that Heather did "really well" because she was just sitting there praising god...

JIll explains that heather got in "lots of positions" and she touts that its better because there are no monitors and they have mobility. She says that most of her births are water births... Heather appears to be wearing shorts in the birthing tub.

Show 1 - part 4

Back at the birth center...

Jill is all up in there. Jana is chilling in the background. Jana then comes by her side and holds heather's knee. Another midwife comes in and pushes Jill back a bit. Jana now has purple scrubs on.

Jill says that the second stage was only 20 minutes... Jana stares blankly.

Baby is born... its a girl... Jana smiles and Jill looks very proud of herself. Jill is very excited... Jana smiles sweetly.

Is this an infomercial for midwives? Because thats pretty much what this episode was.

Jill praises the lord... they name the baby Ethny Isabelle Napier... :doh:

Holy crap, I think Michelle is done with babiez, the crib in the master bedroom appears to have been replaced with a day bed.

I know it's been mentioned before in this thread, but I think it's really telling that Josie is now referred to as their youngest daughter and not their newest precious addition.

Archived