IGNORED

Littlest Pecan Thief: Priscilla & David Waller's Baby

happy atheist

I think William is a family name on Priscilla's side.

I don't know about Priscilla's side but they said that William is David's middle name.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This makes me want to cry for that little baby. My only hope is that I don't see Michelle being into the Ezzos at all (Is she?) if for no other reason that she's too lazy to schedule, so maybe they'd see from her that it's not necessary?

Eta: I feel so strongly about this. Early on, my husband and I took all the Ezzo's classes. We even went to a conference and met the Ezzos. Then our son was born and it didn't feel right at all. I listened to my instincts and left it all behind.

(Bolding mine)

Pris and David have met the howlers. I have a feeling that they're going to do everything as opposite from Michelle as they can.

I wonder how many Babywise followers had a baby like my middle child. I swear that he read the baby books before he was born. He nursed and then slept for four hours before he needed another feed. He was also the happiest baby.

But the thing is not all babies are like that, definitely not my other two. I think that all babies have their own unique personalities. And not all would work with babywise.

Agreed. My toddler has meltdowns because things don't go the way she wants/expects them to. It can be completely random and unpredictable and has no correlation to something she would have been punished for. She isn't punished when she can't pull up her doll's pants, her legos fall over and break apart, her book won't stay on the shelf she wants it on because it is too full, etc. However, she will have a meltdown over these things.

In the interview during that episode, Anna explained that Mackynzie had a meltdown because she was making a mess and wasn't allowed to at home. I think Anna's assuming that's what went wrong. I don't think Mackynzie had a strong enough grasp of language at the time to express what was upsetting her.

Amen! ITA, regarding Anna's explaination regarding Mack's meltdown.

My toddler will have a full on freak out over anything that seems out of place, including her noticing that a strand of my hair is on her jacket. But at three she can't express why the strand of hair bothers her, so she will scream that it is a spider. It took a couple of "spider" incidents to realize, that it wasn't that she saw a spider, but that something was out of place or different in how she views the world.

Amen! ITA, regarding Anna's explaination regarding Mack's meltdown.

My toddler will have a full on freak out over anything that seems out of place, including her noticing that a strand of my hair is on her jacket. But at three she can't express why the strand of hair bothers her, so she will scream that it is a spider. It took a couple of "spider" incidents to realize, that it wasn't that she saw a spider, but that something was out of place or different in how she views the world.

Makes sense - I'm single & childfree, so hearing that Mac freaks out because she can't make a mess at home seemed suspect to me.

Davey rockin' the classic teen-girl-on-the-phone pose.

Poor Davey, leave him alone, as I would imagine this pose has become a habit with the hours he spends on the bed, on the phone to Robert each evening. ;)

post-3553-14451997236392_thumb.jpg

Corbis-42-15225427.jpg?size=67&uid=0b8a3d5d-ad4d-4ea3-b2f7-6766922a1198

Oh my gosh when I saw this pic days ago I got my Husband to lie on his stomach on the bed to see if he did the same thing with his legs..................

He did'nt

post-132-14451997236535_thumb.jpg

Maybe it's just the angle of the photo, but he seems to have very pretty (feminine) hands, while Prissy seems to have man hands compared to her relatively small size.

Not snark, just an observation: All the fundies I follow dress their babies in really cute outfits and seem to have a lot of different outfits. Every photo of Paul so far has been in a different outfit and they are all pretty flash. Mackynzie & Michael Duggar always looked pretty fancy. Even the Maxwell babies are usually well dressed although as we don't see daily photos of those kids, they might just have one or two nice outfits.

My kids all got one fancy outfit per size when they were babies. They spent most of their time in one piece bonds suits because they were so easy to wash. I always figured there was no point in nice clothes until the child had stopped vomiting/dribbling/leaking.

Maybe it's just the angle of the photo, but he seems to have very pretty (feminine) hands, while Prissy seems to have man hands compared to her relatively small size.

Of course Priscilla's hands look more manly than David's. Who do you think is doing all the work around the house? ;)

Of course Priscilla's hands look more manly than David's. Who do you think is doing all the work around the house? ;)

The soles of David's feet look like he's been walking around a Wal-Mart barefoot.

I also noticed a breastfeeding pic of Pris shortly after the birth - gotta give her a handclap for that, although I'm surprised they posted a pic of it.

...but i like the way he's got his heels kicked up and his ankles crossed as if he were at a beach party...

Not snark, just an observation: All the fundies I follow dress their babies in really cute outfits and seem to have a lot of different outfits. Every photo of Paul so far has been in a different outfit and they are all pretty flash. Mackynzie & Michael Duggar always looked pretty fancy. Even the Maxwell babies are usually well dressed although as we don't see daily photos of those kids, they might just have one or two nice outfits.

My kids all got one fancy outfit per size when they were babies. They spent most of their time in one piece bonds suits because they were so easy to wash. I always figured there was no point in nice clothes until the child had stopped vomiting/dribbling/leaking.

I didn't buy a lot of cutesy nice outfits, but we got a lot of them when our daughter was born. I let her wear them because we had them, and as fast as babies grow if I'd of waited until she grew out of the dribbly drooley stage she'd of never worn them. I can't speak for fundie families, but it might be something similar.

I didn't buy a lot of cutesy nice outfits, but we got a lot of them when our daughter was born. I let her wear them because we had them, and as fast as babies grow if I'd of waited until she grew out of the dribbly drooley stage she'd of never worn them. I can't speak for fundie families, but it might be something similar.

It's probably that they got given a lot of outfits, as Bazile said. To be honest the multitude of outfit changes was probably because he was sick or pooed everywhere or something. I remember my teacher bringing her baby into school and saying that she'd put him in all of the various things we'd bought for him that day she was bringing him to school and he'd either been sick or pooed in all of them so she had to keep changing them...

I've wondered about this too. A lot of my Orthodox Jewish friends are REALLY trendy with their baby and little kid clothes.

Well, and especially with a first baby, you end up with so many cute clothes you try to get them on that baby before they blow right out of them! At almost 10 pounds, I hope Prissy didn't get a lot of 3-month clothes because those won't fit for long, if they even do! That's a big baby!

guadalupe March 19, 2013

is very nice to know when a baby comes even close-knit and loving family like yours the baby is adorable in these early days will be too tired to both but only a matter of time to establish a routine many congratulations for this fruit of their love them desceo that god guide each of your steps so that you can make your child a good Christian man and ben.

I understand you perfectly priscilla because I also had a first labor very long and very painful but true that feeling pain disappears by having our children in the arms I recommend from experience that took a lot of chamomile tea to help your body recover and this will also help you get more milk for your baby.

Congratulations and a kiss for william

From the comments. Taryn?

It sure sounds like it and I sure hope so. I threw out my back, so am home today in pain and loopy from the pain pills. Taryn and vicodin go together like J'Chelle and uterine prolapse, Stevehovah and death, Doug Phillips is a tool and his bosom friend, Petey Bradrick, and on and on and on...

:lol:

Sadly, I feel like it can't qualify as a full Taryn because it's missing (1) ages of the children and (2) bibliographical references complete with price.

:lol:

Sadly, I feel like it can't qualify as a full Taryn because it's missing (1) ages of the children and (2) bibliographical references complete with price.

Ooh, I had forgotten about Taryn's required reading list. :lol: Thanks for reminding me.

Paul is adorable, but wow, the lights are on and NOBODY'S home with Priscilla, huh? She gets more dippy in every video. I get that she just had a baby, but my 10 yo is more articulate.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but whenever I see David Waller all that I can think of is Silas from the Da Vinci Code.

Archived