IGNORED

Wild new fundie appears!

merrily

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a quick summary of what she's done so far:

-Posts close up face shots of people going to the facility (But conveniently hides her face)

-Posts everyone’s car make and model and their license plate number.

-Tells couples who are not getting an abortion they have to get married if they want God to bless them.

The least we can do is make it so anyone googling her stumbles upon freejinger first. Who knows, maybe she'll even drop by for fundie friday!!

Here's a quick summary of what she's done so far:

-Posts close up face shots of people going to the facility (But conveniently hides her face)

-Posts everyone’s car make and model and their license plate number.

-Tells couples who are not getting an abortion they have to get married if they want God to bless them.

I also remember that she told a lesbian to repent. It's really disgusting.

There are no words, just no words. I hope someone coming to the clinic turns the tables, films her, and then posts it on YouTube. Give this horrid woman a taste of her own medicine.

The crazy in this one borders on dangerous.

We know she's in California, worked at the republican "booth" at the LA county fair in September of 2010, and has a friend named Judy.

There is no way on earth she doesnt have another internet footprint. "Youtubilzer" shall be found and outed.

edited to fix video - I cant cant the embed to work.

Not that I can find under that name. She's been commenting on other people's blogs and youtube channels for atleast 2 years under the name "youtubilizer" but thats all I see. She seems to love to post on anti abortion and church related stuff, including a priest's commentary of the presidential debate. She's a one issue voter, shocker!

That voice is familiar. Crap, I think I might've encountered her at a fair booth one year. :-?

I don't remember all of what who I encountered said but I was given some pamplets that I threw in the trash once I was out of visual range.

She shows everyone's face but her own? That's not commitment; it's cowardice. She either believes the shit she's spewing enough to own it, or she doesn't and should stop harassing people.

You have to really ask how these people get out of their beds in the morning. What contribution does she really make (or think she makes) to society? Sure, she thinks she's saving teh baybeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but whats the point of the youtube channel other than pride? If I'm considering an abortion I'm not going to search youtube for videos of people arguing with other people seeking abortions and say "wow. I totally changed my mind based on her posting that on youtube!"

The answer is that she's posting HER actions on the internet to give herself a big ol pat on the back. She's asking the world to tell her what a good job she's doing. The fact is, her videos prove nothing more than the fact that she is a coward, a loser, and a douche. I cant wait to find her facebook page.

There are no words, just no words. I hope someone coming to the clinic turns the tables, films her, and then posts it on YouTube. Give this horrid woman a taste of her own medicine.

There was a man who went with his wife when she had a 2nd trimester abortion. It was a wanted pregnancy, but they decided to abort when they found out the fetus had many abnormalities, including Mermaid Syndrome. When he saw they were being filmed by protestors as they went inside the building, he waited until his wife was called up, then went back outside and started filming the protestors with his iPhone. Not surprisingly, they didn't like being treated this way and I think they called the police. He had a blog, I forget the address.

There was a man who went with his wife when she had a 2nd trimester abortion. It was a wanted pregnancy, but they decided to abort when they found out the fetus had many abnormalities, including Mermaid Syndrome. When he saw they were being filmed by protestors as they went inside the building, he waited until his wife was called up, then went back outside and started filming the protestors with his iPhone. Not surprisingly, they didn't like being treated this way and I think they called the police. He had a blog, I forget the address.

jEFWDYB0rWo

Am I the only one who is really, really creeped out my extreme anti-abortion people like this.

This is just something so unsettling.

I have a serious problem with ALL people who make it their purpose in life to others how to live theirs.

Am I the only one who is really, really creeped out my extreme anti-abortion people like this.

This is just something so unsettling.

I get creeped out too.

No one has the right to tell another person what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

this is awful, why this people didnt call the police? is that legal in the us?

Sometimes here in the U.S. police do get called if abortion protesters are causing a ruckus. There are some clinics that have security guards on staff.

Archived