IGNORED

Wild new fundie appears!

merrily

It's Family Planning Associates Medical Group in Montclair, CA. She mentions there's no restroom for non-patrons, so they "have to go next door at the hospital", there's a hospital next door. Some other details, like the condition of the pavement, red fencing/gates, the tree placement, and the background mountains, give it away. Stills from video, compared to Google street view, confirm it for me.

Here's Google's street view:

http://i45.tinypic.com/15yd7d.jpg

Here's a still from a recent video:

http://i45.tinypic.com/et9tzr.jpg

From the location and "Sharon", it's definitely Sharon Guengerich.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My post disappeared... :?

Hmmm... I wonder if that's my fault? I nominated it for post of the week. But since you nominate things by reporting them, I wonder if maybe any comment that gets reported is temporarily hidden until a mod deals with it? I've been on forums where this happens. But then again, I haven't noticed that happening with any other nominated posts. Hope it reappears, it was great!

Hmmm... I wonder if that's my fault? I nominated it for post of the week. But since you nominate things by reporting them, I wonder if maybe any comment that gets reported is temporarily hidden until a mod deals with it? I've been on forums where this happens. But then again, I haven't noticed that happening with any other nominated posts. Hope it reappears, it was great!

I think that's my fault. I put it in the thread staging area where nominated posts go, but I did it on Tapa, and it seems to have disappeared from everywhere.

I'm so sorry, and I've posted about it in the mod forum in the hopes that an admin can fix it for me (and I'm pretty sure they can).

Please accept my apology.

I think that's my fault. I put it in the thread staging area where nominated posts go, but I did it on Tapa, and it seems to have disappeared from everywhere.

I'm so sorry, and I've posted about it in the mod forum in the hopes that an admin can fix it for me (and I'm pretty sure they can).

Please accept my apology.

No problem. Thanks for letting me know, I was just really confused why my post was the only one that seemed to be gone (I thought maybe someone reported it as a threat and was gonna be ticked if that was the reason)

It's Family Planning Associates Medical Group in Montclair, CA. She mentions there's no restroom for non-patrons, so they "have to go next door at the hospital", there's a hospital next door. Some other details, like the condition of the pavement, red fencing/gates, the tree placement, and the background mountains, give it away. Stills from video, compared to Google street view, confirm it for me.

Maybe we should start a campaign a la Doug Phillips is a tool?

Sharon Guengerich, the youtubulizer, is a cowardly harasser.

Yes, it is Sharon. Here is a letter to an editor I found by her back in 2008 on DailyBulletin.com.

If you scroll down, you will see the letter entitled "Human Slaughter."

http://www.dailybulletin.com/letters/ci_8401250

I get creeped out too.

No one has the right to tell another person what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

I don't think it's the fact that it's your body. Any time ANY stranger takes such an intense interest in what you're doing, it's seriously creepy. We have a client who's a vegetarian who happened to come by the office one time when my husband was eating a big greasy cheeseburger. Her interest in his lunch gave me the same weird vibe.

jEFWDYB0rWo

Wait, he did not go with his wife and hold her hand through the procedure--though she was upset. Honey, you go ahead and have the abortion while I go yell at these women. He could have yelled at to those women anytime.

Some clinics might not allow other people to stay with the patient during the procedure for safety and security reasons. (See the third segment of the HBO movie If These Walls Could Talk.)

survivors.la/new/a-prolife-christmas-carol

She posted quite a bit in the comments.

Sharon Guengerich says:

“Why can’t we spend a half hour in front of a clinic offering LIFE and joy to distraught mothers?â€

Too busy?

Too scared?

Too pious?

Too cowardly?

I’ve been trying to get the local “Christians†to come out for years. Must not be TOO many Christians in the I.E.

December 29, 2009 at 10:59 am

Sharon Guengerich says:

Continued…

Too apathetic?

Too faithless?

Too self-centered?

Not pious enough?

Not really saved?

See, I really don’t know which it is because the local “christians†don’t respond to my plea for help at the mill. I only hear deafening silence. I can understand how they can ignore me, but how can they ignore the baby in the womb? How can so many “Christians†ignore God, Who commands all of us to:

11 Rescue those being led away to death;

hold back those staggering toward slaughter.

12 If you say, “But we knew nothing about this,â€

does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?

Does not he who guards your life know it?

Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?

Proverbs 24:11-12

???

I'm missing how we got from the first name to this woman, though.

Buzzard- She's posted a few different places online about picketing at the specific clinic we've identified in the videos, she's been doing so for years. Letters to the editor, etc. "Youtubulizer" is just the tip of the iceberg, her family (especially her daughter Shara, aka SharaChardonnay, sometimes spelled SharaChardonay) is also very active in anti-choice protest circles.

Sharon herself has been picketing the same abortion clinic since at least 2006.

Here's some stuff signed using her full name:

calltodecision.com/tsfa1.htm

calltodecision.com/mosf.htm

Notice links to a video of her daughter, Shara. Some of her other material links back to Youtubulizer.

I finally had to turn this evil POS off after watching a few of her videos. She is mean, nuts, and spews out the most ridiculous misinformation and lies.

I really wish there could be tighter legislation in regards to this type of harrassment. These women should be able to seek medical care without their privacy being violated. She is filming them, putting their faces online, and announcing their license plate numbers.

Buzzard- She's posted a few different places online about picketing at the specific clinic we've identified in the videos, she's been doing so for years. Letters to the editor, etc. "Youtubulizer" is just the tip of the iceberg, her family (especially her daughter Shara, aka SharaChardonnay, sometimes spelled SharaChardonay) is also very active in anti-choice protest circles.

Sharon herself has been picketing the same abortion clinic since at least 2006.

Here's some stuff signed using her full name:

calltodecision.com/tsfa1.htm

calltodecision.com/mosf.htm

Notice links to a video of her daughter, Shara. Some of her other material links back to Youtubulizer.

She's bound to find us, which I await with popcorn. Google image search for her name now pulls this thread and her videos.

post-315-14451996312916_thumb.jpg

Oooh, shall I dox her tomorrow when I have time? I bet she's got some fascinating traffic tickets. She's not an FJ member (yet???) so unless I'm misreading the TOS, anything I can pull off Google is fair game.

Oh, yes, and Sharon Guengerich the Youtubulizer is a cowardly troll.

Wondering if we can get Sharon Guengerich the Youtubulizer to visit us. We have four days before Friday night to see if she'll show up. We haven't had a good Friday Fundy in awhile.

Wondering if we can get Sharon Guengerich the Youtubulizer to visit us. We have four days before Friday night to see if she'll show up. We haven't had a good Friday Fundy in awhile.

We should get experiencedd (what's her new name now? I fogot,) to light the mesquite. Thank you for the explanation, Buzzard. Sharon should Be Prepared! :D

I have no plans of yet for Friday, this would be glorious.

I watched the video with the mother and her daughter, the title is grandma help me I think. Omg she would not relent and the driver just listened calmly. I would of hit the gas and flipped the bird.

Wait, he did not go with his wife and hold her hand through the procedure--though she was upset. Honey, you go ahead and have the abortion while I go yell at these women. He could have yelled at to those women anytime.

“YOU’RE KILLING YOUR UNBORN BABY!†was the most offensive of the remarks I heard.

I turned toward them ready to unleash every ounce of fury, but I remembered MJ. So I glared at them for one more second and reluctantly walked inside. We were searched (because some anti-abortion protesters have been known to go postal and shoot up a place or just bomb it) and finally seated. I took a deep breath and felt my blood pressure and heart rate return to normal.

But when I looked at MJ she was in tears.

Those self-righteous assholes had gotten to her. Without knowing one solitary thing about her or why we were there, they inserted themselves directly into our nightmare and made it that much worse. So now my wife, who was already nervous as hell prior to surgery, is near hysterics. Me not being allowed in there with her only made it that much more painful.

I was seething and glaring out the window at a woman holding a picture of Jesus across the street. Then MJ asked me what I was going to do for the next couple of hours. I looked at her, then looked out the window, then back at her. I asked permission with my eyes, never uttering a word. And as they called her name she nodded and gave me a kiss.

daddyfiles.com/abort-protesters/

We should get experiencedd (what's her new name now? I fogot,) to light the mesquite. Thank you for the explanation, Buzzard. Sharon should Be Prepared! :D

She's still here? I thought she left...

All you got out of this was not the horror of what those protestors were doing but you are upset that he went out there to confront people who did this to his wife? Don't you think that these protestors were horrible and deserve to be screamed at and shamed?

:pray: Prayer circle for an eventful fundie Friday!! I have the vacuum and rug cleaning solution ready! 8-)

Archived