IGNORED

Oh, Kidist. As IF.

Marian the Librarian

From the latest post on her blog (cameraluc.com), excerpted from Lawrence Auster's "View From the Right:"

Joe R. writes:

Kidist Paulos Asrat wrote:

“I always say to these people: ‘Just go back to where you came from. You don’t belong here. You don’t love the country, you don’t wish it well. It would fare better without you’â€.

Oh dear. If she said that in the UK they would clap her in jail alongside Emma West.

--------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I've had emails calling me racist for saying these kinds of things. When this continued (and I realized it wasn't some kind of eccentric prankster) I went to the source of these emails, I found it to be a forum mostly frequented by Asian and whites.

Finally, I decided to give these cyber-terrorists their own medicine. I started to reply to their emails with:

"One more email from you and I will track down your identity and report you to the Human Rights Commission for racial harassment."

A report to the HRC by a non-white is taken very seriously. These people knew that, and I received nothing more from them.

Well, alert the media, they're playing ice hockey in hell. Kidist has referred to herself as a non-white. (And did y'all know FJ is mostly frequented by Asians and whites??)

I am sure they would take a whiny "they are being meeeeeeeeaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn to me " email seriously :roll:

Is this her version of "I have police officer ( or lawyer ) friends who will get you!!!"

Oh Kidist, please complain about me. I want to go to court against you. You can get up and say how I discriminated against poor, black, African you and then I can get up with print outs of all your blogs where you claim you are white. I wonder who will win...

Are we declaring our racial background now in our poster information? I don't believe I've seen that feature - which is why that "Asians and whites" line from Kidist is so absurd.

And no, Kidist, nobody would take your report to the Human Rights Commission seriously. I'm quite familiar with their work, and the email that you received did not violate the Ontario Human Rights Code. Period.

I never thought I'd see the day when she would refer to herself as a non-white. I love how she is white and refers to western, Caucasian culture as being her own when it suits her; but when she needs to make a complaint to the HRC, she's a minority. How convenient! :)

We are mainly frequented by "Asians and whites"? I've been reading here for years and never once even thought about the racial background of the posters here. I've thought about the different cultures that interact here on occasion, but never race.

Yet Kidist pokes around a few times and determines the racial makeup of the forum. She really is unwell, she views absolutely everything through the lens of race, and if information about race isn't available she simply makes it up to suit her paranoia and theories.

She threatened to file a complaint to the HRC because people on an internet forum said mean things about her? Please Yelm me that I have poor reading comprehension.

Why is it that so many of these people make blogs and make huge parts of their lifes known to the world, yet when someone dares to question their beliefs or simply tries to have a debate with them, they retract and start whining "If you don't like what's discussed, you have no right to be here!"?

We see it all the time whith the Duggar-humpers: "If you have nothing nice to say about these wonderful, sincere people, you have no right to comment or even have an opinion!", well, I was not the one who decided to put that entire family out there in all their glory, they did and thus I most definitely have the right to comment.

For fundies eternal praise of "freedom" they are not ready for very many but themselves to enjoy that.

Dear Kidist,

You are not 5 years old and the HRC is not mummy, if you're going to blog vile stuff then put on your big girl pants and deal. Whine all you want, you just give us heaps more fodder, if you're going to put crap into the universe its going to return to slap you in the face.

Absolutely no love

Me ( who is now tired of revising your whining, there is really not enough wine)

I've been posting at FJ for nearly four years, and I have yet to figure out the racial make-up of my fellow posters. I guess Kidist is truly a special snowflake is she knows we're mostly white and Asian.

And I'm sure most of Kidist's emails get deleted HRC the moment they come in. The HRC has much more important things to focus on.

KIDIST is calling other people racist. Pot, meet kettle.

Too bad she's too deep into her delusions to see the irony and be amused by it.

She always refers to the HRC as if it is some sort of global government with huge powers to prosecute individuals for making offensive remarks on the Internet. So strange.

Okay so Kidist is a fundie/nutjob I'm not familiar with...Just checked out her blog and read her "About me" - she's really full of herself! What's the background with her? It is just mad (like Hellena and Currawong) or does she sprout the same sort of hate (like Zsu)?

Oh no! E-mailers-- ya have done goofed! Consequences will never be the same! Kidist has contacted the Internet police, and they have back traced your location!!

Kidist has a new blog:

/beautyforbodymindandspirit.blogspot.ca/

How appropriate, since she's so sensitive to the universe and all...

Edited to break link within quote. _lilith

Why, Kidist, why???

Kidist has a new blog:

/beautyforbodymindandspirit.blogspot.ca/

For someone who is obsessed with "beauty," her blogs are goddamned ugly.

Edited to break link within quote. _lilith

Pot. Kettle. Black, Kidist.

I find it funny and very interesting that she refers to herself as "non-white" when she thinks she can pull the victim and race card. :violin:

Well, alert the media, they're playing ice hockey in hell.

That would explain why it was so cold this morning.

Oh no! E-mailers-- ya have done goofed! Consequences will never be the same! Kidist has contacted the Internet police, and they have back traced your location!!

:music-rockout: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

I've never written to her but if I had, I doubt whining about people who write to disagree with you would garner more than laughter. Plus, as a nonwhite, does that mean I should not be threatened if a nonwhite (kidst) complains to the human rights commission? Or are asians clumped together with white people now?

That she is black AND an Afican immigrant does not negate the reality that she is one of the most rapidly racist bloggers we've ever discussed on here. She not only denies her own miniority status unless it serves as a weapon to pull the victim card out, but she somehow truly believes that unless it works to call others racist, she can make herself white by simply calling herself such.

I suppose since she beliees she can conjure HER race, it shouldn't surprise anyone that she also believes she can conjure OUR races too.

Oh, her other blog, not only misguided drivel but there are some serious copyright infringement violations there. The ONLY articles she can legally post in their entirity are those which she herself wrote, which are the worst composed of what she has on that blog. The others can only be posted in reference not their entirity as she has done. Kidist has more brains than most Fundies every will. Yet, she's contained her intelligence into such a close minded paradigm that her brain rots everytime she tries to flex it, and the putridness of her own racism makes even what might be interesting rancid coming from her fingertips.

Archived