IGNORED

Brandy's Brood

LadyBBR

She had about 5 posts on her blog before her husband took it over and did about 3 posts. Why start it back up and close back down SO FAST??

maybe she had a good old Candyesque flounce. Bet she'll be back, just like Candy. It never fails, but they always come back

maybe she had a good old Candyesque flounce. Bet she'll be back, just like Candy. It never fails, but they always come back

Brandy's flounces are never as good as Candy's. Probably because she does them so often that they are expected and 'normal' for her. Candy flounces and manages to stay a way for a while but comes back to the same place posting the same exact same things she's posted before. Brandy flounces, comes back 'anonymous', buys a domain, cancels the domain, creates a new blooger account, new twitter, changes them again, flounces again, repeat, ad nauseum. Also, sometimes Brandy is Candy's friend and sometimes she isn't. It depends on the beliefs she is professing at any given time. I'm not sure which is more sad - someone like Candy who never learns, changes or grows or someone like Brandy who has no clue who she is or what she believes.

They do both always come back though. That much they do have in common.

I looked for Brandy the last couple of days and couldn't find her either. I know they seem like they don't have a lot of money. Do they get in spots where they can't afford Internet for awhile or something? And then finances pick up again and they get back online? Her posts sounded to me like she has a lot of time on her hands. I'm also wondering about her new friend, Tanya, that she wrote about on her blog. Wonder if they're still getting together.

If you don't have internet, you can't delete your blog.

Oh, right (duh). They must be in the process of reinventing themselves, then.

:D Adding this sentence because you have to have more than 9 characters and I can't smile that wide.

She had about 5 posts on her blog before her husband took it over and did about 3 posts. Why start it back up and close back down SO FAST??

I think it was me this time. I made a bunch of comments on her most recent "women belong in the home" post. I called her on the fact that she's educating her children despite having no teaching experience or qualifications beyond a CNA certificate.

Any guesses if Jessica from Working on a Full House is ever coming back? As nutty as she was, I kind of missing reading her blog.

Any guesses if Jessica from Working on a Full House is ever coming back? As nutty as she was, I kind of missing reading her blog.

Since it's already been a couple of months, I sort of get the feeling that she won't be back. She actually sounded really shocked that there might be people out there who didn't agree with her, and say so. Or maybe she was waiting for some encouragement from Zsuzsu or some of the others and didn't get it, because Zsuzsu doesn't actually care about anyone, no matter how much ass-kissing they do.

TheChad might not have been thrilled about it either. He had a home business and you never know when a customer is going to recognize you from your wife's blog where she posts about how you shame her into doing something she hates and use your first born child to do it.

Looks like she has closed up shop when I tried to access her blog it says blog has been removed. I wonder if she once again changed her beliefs since she seemed to go along with what fundie trend is popular at the current time and tries to cozy up to those who are big name in their beliefs. She was/is currently "Torah Observant" which is basically fundie Christianity with a faux Jew label slapped on.

Archived