IGNORED

What Abortion Says about Women

AtroposHeart

Folks,

I'd like to talk about what abortion says about women. It says nothing good; if anything, it says that they're the epitome & quintessence of evil.

Women are the ONLY species of life that kills their own babies-the only one! Not even rats, the most vile, evil, and disgusting of animals, kill their own babies; even the despicable mother rat does not kill her own babies. However, women do, and they've done so to the tune of 40 MILLION PLUS since 1973, the year of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision.

Also, what's telling is that the majority of women are in favor of abortion. If they weren't, then politicians wouldn't be deathly afraid of doing anything that could be even remotely construed as infringing on what is euphemistically called "a woman's right to choose". No matter how you slice it, politicians are deathly afraid to do anything about abortion. Why? Because the majority of women (who comprise the majority of voters, BTW) are in favor it, that's why.

It should really be called a right to choose murder, because that's what abortion is. Yeah, I said it! You don't like that? Too freakin' bad! I'll call a spade a freakin' shovel; here, we tell the TRUTH. Isn't it rather telling about women when they dislike the truth so much?

What does it say about women when they have chosen to commit a genocide almost UNPARALLELED in human history? What does it say about them? Uh MarkyMark, you're being hateful towards women-wah! Well, what would YOU call a mass murder totaling over forty million lives, hmmm? Sounds like genocide to me, and women have committed it en masse. Hitler, who some say killed six million Jews, has nothing on modern, American women. Neither does Josef Stalin, who killed at least 20 million Russians during his reign of terror. American women have killed more than history's two most evil men combined! Did you ever think about that?

In closing, abortion says that women are evil. Sorry, but there's no gentle way to put it. When you have a genocide unparalleled in the annals of human history, those committing said genocide are evil. When a group of people have committed more mass murders than Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin COMBINED, I'd call that genocide, wouldn't you? What do you call those who commit genocide on such a mass scale? Traditionally, we've called them evil. Since women are responsible for over forty MILLION babies being killed since 1973, they are evil no matter how you slice it. Until next time...

http://markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com/ ... women.html

I am not breaking the links because frankly, I don't give a damn.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was a kid we actually bred some mice and they did infact eat their young...

Also, I'm sure there's quite a few female species that eat their young, too...

What was herpoint, again? :roll:

HIS point... just realize it was from a man, yikes. :shock:

Why are rats the most vile, disgusting, and evil of animals? I'm pretty sure I can think of worse. I'm oddly offended by that part.

The rest of it is absurd as well, of course.

Don't a lot of animals eat their own young? I'm pretty sure I remember, when I was little, leaving for school and we had a guinea pig who had 4 babies, and when I got back home there was 3......

And what did the poor rats ever do to him? He has clearly never held a pet rat and seen how sweet they can be.

I had an abortion. What that says to me is that I did not want to continue that pregnancy. It was the best decision in a shitty situation.

When I was a kid we actually bred some mice and they did infact eat their young...

That was my first thought too. Clearly this person hasn't spent too much time around animals, or he'd know that quite a few species tend to eat their young.

Other than that, what _lilith said.

This must be satire. There's just no way... I almost hope it's serious, though, because that would make it the most amazingly honest anti-abortion rant I've ever read. Not only is it rambly and terribly written, but the author does away with the "those poor stupid women are tricked into having abortions" bullshit and goes straight to hating on women as logic dictates that he should since so many of us are ok with aborting our pregnancies. Whether it's brilliant satire or some poor guy genuinely making a fool of himself, I love it, and I love Poe's law.

Thing is, rats actually do eat their young. This another reason I think he's being sarcastic.

Also, a quick google tells me that some animals can infact induce abortion in themselves, like the armadillo, and I think also Hippo's a can induce their own miscarriage/abortion in tough times.

This must be satire. There's just no way... I almost hope it's serious, though, because that would make it the most amazingly honest anti-abortion rant I've ever read. Not only is it rambly and terribly written, but the author does away with the "those poor stupid women are tricked into having abortions" bullshit and goes straight to hating on women as logic dictates that he should since so many of us are ok with aborting our pregnancies. Whether it's brilliant satire or some poor guy genuinely making a fool of himself, I love it, and I love Poe's law.

No, MarkyMark is quite serious. His blog has been labeled a hate site, but the Southern poverty law center,

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... -the-sites

Yes, of course there are female animals that eat their young. There are also male animals that will kill their own offspring if that will send the mother into heat earlier and allow them to mate again.

Lions, hippos, bears, wolves, hyenas, herring gulls and more than 15 types of primates are known to kill their young.

This poster is an idiot on so many different levels.

Yep abortion only happened after roe vs wade. Christians spent 2 thousand years killing their own children even after they were born. of course you don't hear that part of it. All you see is I hate abortion make it illegal and no clue on how to really stop it. it is a child's dream to wish for something with no thought of how or what would happen if it came true.

That's...extremely problematic on a number of levels. By which I mean to say fucking stupid.

First off, lots of animals attack and kill (and eat) their babies. Also, when it comes to sharks, baby sharks attack each other in the womb if it's a species which goes in for live births. ONOEZ KILLER BABIES!

Secondly, why is the rat so disgusting and what makes it "evil"? How can an animal be evil? They are how they are, and whether you think God made them that way or evolution or both, they don't have a knowledge of wrong and right therefore cannot be evil.

Thirdly, spades and shovels are two different things, so saying you call a spade a shovel is essentially saying "I am a big stupid bastard."

Fourthly, I notice the "SOME SAY he killed six million Jews". Mmm, tasty Holocaust denial to mix into the general woman-hating stew!

Fifthly, comparing a woman who had an abortion with Stalin is utterly ridiculous and stupid. If MarkyMark knew anything about history at all, which I strongly suspect he does not, he would know why.

Finally, this argument doesn't hold on the figures. Say it was correct and women, women alone (with no help from male doctors or nurses) had killed 40 million foetuses. How many people have MEN killed throughout history? This week? This month? Today?

I think we're going to find men win that contest easily. So why are men not the epitome of evil? Oh yeah, he is one.

No, MarkyMark is quite serious. His blog has been labeled a hate site, but the Southern poverty law center,

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... -the-sites

Really? But...rats... Holy shit is this guy ever bad at arguing points. I read a few more blog entries and was sure it was satire because they were so bad that it looked intentional.

]Fifthly, comparing a woman who had an abortion with Stalin is utterly ridiculous and stupid. If MarkyMark knew anything about history at all, which I strongly suspect he does not, he would know why.

STALIN WAS ANTI-ABORTION. There, now none of our fundy readers have to google it.

I posted a comment that he was totally right and that the evil women murders should never be allowed near their babies, they aren't to be trusted! The men folk should be in charge of every feeding, every diaper change, every projectile vomit, every bout of uncontrollable crying, every poop up the backside of the onsie, etc. After all, if women are worse than Hitler and Stalin, they obviously can't be trusted with babies, so it must be the men folks responsibility. I doubt that post will see the light of day :)

Someone needs to tell Mark Wahlberg that this idiot is using his old stage name to write this screed.

1. Well, we've discussed the whole other-animals-eat-their-young thing, so no need to rehash.

2. Apparently abortion began in 1973 with Roe v Wade. And I'm sure it would stop immediately if the case were repealed.

3. Yes, clearly politicians are so afraid of the evil contingent of women that they refuse to do anything about abortion. Women have SO MUCH power in this country, it's why there's ALWAYS been such an overwhelming string of female presidents, congresspeople, judges...oh, wait.

4. "I'll call a spade a freakin' shovel"...yeah, that pretty much says it all :?

5. Abortion does not meet the definition of genocide. There is no intent to destroy or eliminate a specific group.

I can't even get angry about this because it's so unbelievably stupid :shock:

WTF? A quick Google search will tell you that human women aren't the only species that kill their young. And comparing abortion to the Holocaust is just sickening! :angry-cussingblack: :angry-screaming:

It's always frustrating when these people compare a fetus to a fully grown adult, but calling it genocide really takes the cake. Obviously targeting a specific group of people in order to try and exterminate them is exactly the same as one woman, individually, choosing to end a pregnancy. Talk about a jump in scale there.

You can't talk about individual stories when you're against it, though, because then you might learn some of the nuances and maybe even start to have some sympathy. Better to keep them all a faceless mass of quintessentially evil women who are out to commit genocide.

1) rats are actually good, clean, smart, sociable critters that make good pets.

2) many animal species are known to self abort for a variety of reasons.

So,

3) this person is a mo-Ron

Archived