IGNORED

What Abortion Says about Women

AtroposHeart

Thirdly, spades and shovels are two different things, so saying you call a spade a shovel is essentially saying "I am a big stupid bastard."

:lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With spoilers in case any FJers are put off by rat pics (they really are cute ones, though!):

FdbSf.jpg

PAh8B.jpg

TQurh.jpg

gpnC8.jpg

Oh, and some of us are very religious:

tumblr_mbnmm5KoyZ1r4gyteo1_500.jpg

JFC and Sogba -- I captioned the others just for this occasion, but just happened to find the last one as is. It was one of those "how perfect -- how come I never thought of that?" things.

That? Is fucking cute as hell. I especially like the last one :)

They were all adorable.

Speaking of complicated animal behavior....There is something called the Bruce effect...it happens when a female rat that has been impregnated, then is either introduced to the smell or urine of a strange male within 4 days of the breeding she will abort the embryos or block the pregnancy.

Oh and if don't take the male out of the cage when the babies are born, he will eat them even if they are his own.

I know totally off base but I find it fascinating how nature works.

Thoughtful, I really like rats so I was happy to see all the pics! They were so cute.

There used to be a girl that I knew (bloody hell, I'm stepping into Taryn territory here, but I shall proceed) who was homeless and kept a rat inside her top pocket. It would come out when tempted by food and do amusing tricks. It seems that rats are very smart...

With spoilers in case any FJers are put off by rat pics (they really are cute ones, though!):

FdbSf.jpg

PAh8B.jpg

TQurh.jpg

gpnC8.jpg

Squeee!!!

I hope this guy can't get hold of a gun, and I hope he doesn't have a basement. He's going to end up either a massmuderer or a serial killer.

But! At least the internet lets him express himself so the FBI can keep an eye on him.

I have a feeling that the only space he can call his own is a basement.

FdbSf.jpg

PAh8B.jpg

TQurh.jpg

gpnC8.jpg

Rats! Squee!

Related to this topic, this guy is a gigantic douchebag.

You aren't much better are you?

Killing babies isnt funny.

Apparently what you believe is that women who have abortions are murderers so you probably agree with him that women who have abortions are evil, unless murder isn't evil in your eyes?

No, abortions are stil evil, especially after the first trimester. Buuuuut this guy is stil a douche. because not ALL women kill their babies.

Guest Anonymous

MMMM, you genuinely seemed to be coming out of whatever episode had caused you to be such a troll... Does it really have to start up again now? Couldn't you just reserve your trolliness for your AMA thread?

No, abortions are stil evil, especially after the first trimester. Buuuuut this guy is stil a douche. because not ALL women kill their babies.

Why are they worse after the 1st trimester?

Why are they worse after the 1st trimester?

Because it's not a baby before? That is the only possible explanation, although I don't think she wanted to have that type of Freudian slip. Who knows with these people? :roll:

FdbSf.jpg

PAh8B.jpg

TQurh.jpg

gpnC8.jpg

You just caused my headship to go bat shit crazy and attack my laptop! :lol: I knew I shouldn't have clicked on the spoiler buttons! :lol:

What makes abortion evil?

What makes abortion murder...?

And what about let's say slaughtering innocent and fully developed animals just so you can have meat on your table?

Note. I only used the example above to point out that other practices which you most likely accept are more similar to murder than abortion will ever be. After all, the animals we eat are fully developed, conscious and can experience pain...

But he wasn't a douche about the things he said about women who do have abortions?

What choosing abortion says about a woman is that she had a pregnancy that she didn't choose to proceed with. No more, no less.

This.

Archived