IGNORED

What Abortion Says about Women

AtroposHeart

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, MarkyMark. I could tell right off the bat by the junior high writing style - his critical thinking skills are elementary at best. He's not as bad as some of his commenters, however, that I would not be shocked at all to see on the eleven o'clock news. Vile hatred, rage, misinformation, blind ignorance, and a total refusal to learn. That's scary.

What abortion shaming says about people: that they are judgmental turdwipes. How many species in the animal kingdom sit around bitching about stuff that has nothing to do with them, hmmmm?

murder, typically by a man she's been romantically involved with, is the single largest cause of death for pregnant women in the US after pregnancy/birth itself. So, what's that say about men, if abortion makes women the most evil life form possible?

Weirdly, news articles about the studies that show this often underestimate the risk of pregnancy and birth by comparing homicide (which is about 1/4 as common a cause of death in pregnancy as medical complications of pregnancy and birth) to INDIVIDUAL complications of pregnancy instead of pregnancy risk overall. It's like there's some weird pro-life conspiracy to not show how much of a risk to life and health having a baby is.

Rats are nice, friendly, social animals. They are clever, and have been known to show many altruistic impulses. It is hardly their fault that we leaves piles of food around and them blame them for eating it!

Also, rats will eat their young in times of stress. Not because they are evil, but because they are pragmatic - why waste resources on a non-starter? If your pups will die anyway, you might as well get your investment back.

Even many animals that are not prone to eating their young will certainly abandon them in a stressful situation... and that assumes competent parents. Despite the propaganda, it isn't all instinct with them and young mothers can easily kill their young through apathy or inexperience.

And this disregards the many species that don't raise their own young at all. :roll:

In short: apparently, this guy never heard the one about it being better to stay silent and be merely THOUGHT stupid.

Guest Anonymous

This is one of the comments for the blog post:

This is one of the reasons that I use women for my convenience. They can kill with impunity - nothing I do to them comes close to that level of evil. So they are for my pleasure, then I ditch them although I do come back sometimes. (They aren't very bright which is what makes it workable.)

It just struck me as being incredibly silly. It's such an obvious fantasy. :lol:

This is one of the comments for the blog post:

It just struck me as being incredibly silly. It's such an obvious fantasy. :lol:

So he's planting his seed in these evil women for them to kill?

What a fucked up fantasy to have.

I am delighted on all of the FJ moral outrage on behalf of the rats. :lol:

We have pet rats. We bought two a couple of years ago because I, and the kids, love rats. We bought two "boys" and a week later had thirteen babies. Then twelve, then eleven, until mama decided on a manageable group of ten. Weirdly...they just disappeared! Isn't that odd?

We had daddy neutered, rehomed the majority, and are now back down to two. Best pets ever. Sweet, sociable, always up for a cuddle. This guy is so ridiculous that I am actually more angry at his opinion of rats than of women.

This is one of the reasons that I use women for my convenience. They can kill with impunity - nothing I do to them comes close to that level of evil. So they are for my pleasure, then I ditch them although I do come back sometimes. (They aren't very bright which is what makes it workable.)

So he admits to using women and we're the evil ones? He's just judging us by his standards.

What abortion says about women is that some of them have to make damn hard choices in a bloody difficult place. That's all it says.

What this idiot says about abortion says that he's a pathetic bigot who's beneath contempt.

Yes, of course there are female animals that eat their young. There are also male animals that will kill their own offspring if that will send the mother into heat earlier and allow them to mate again.

Lions, hippos, bears, wolves, hyenas, herring gulls and more than 15 types of primates are known to kill their young.

This poster is an idiot on so many different levels.

And cheetahs will abandon a single cub because it is a better investment of their time and energy to raise a litter of several so there are better odds of any surviving to adulthood. But then of course, Fundies don't care about the babybeez once they are born, do they? :roll:

Uh Markymark, why not use actual facts to support your argument? I think it's because you can't prove your point with facts, but why not give it the ol' college try?

PS, capitalizing your lies doesn't mystically change them into TRUTH.

Why are rats the most vile, disgusting, and evil of animals? I'm pretty sure I can think of worse. I'm oddly offended by that part.

The rest of it is absurd as well, of course.

Me too! I used to love my pet rats when I was younger :D

Uh Markymark, why not use actual facts to support your argument? I think it's because you can't prove your point with facts, but why not give it the ol' college try?

PS, capitalizing your lies doesn't mystically change them into TRUTH.

Nope, no fact at all. Just wanting about the evil women doing bad.

I know for sure that sharks eat their young. If the babies don't swim away right after birth, the shark mom will eat them... Oh and lots of mammals eat the "runts" of the litter too. Not uncommon.

One of the best things I learned in college this past semester is that abortion is not an alternative to parenting; it is an alternative to the massive degree of infanticide and infant abandonment that occurred before abortion. In many cases, church-sanctioned and -performed.

Many animals do kill and/or abandon their young; most do not abort because they lack the means.

I'm always amazed at the attitudes of people who have kept rats as pets compared to me. I don't think rats are evil, but I will definitely stand behind disgusting. Oh, and Marky is a Moron.

I hope this guy can't get hold of a gun, and I hope he doesn't have a basement. He's going to end up either a massmuderer or a serial killer.

But! At least the internet lets him express himself so the FBI can keep an eye on him.

Rabbit does can re-absorb the foetus if they're stressed or there is a problem with the foetus. Jill hares do as well. They effectively abort themselves. If the pregnancy has gone to long to re-absorb, a process of mummification happens, and the foetus can either be retained throughout the doe's life, expelled then, or expelled with the next live litter born at a more suitable time.

Animals are much more complex than this idiot understands

One of the best things I learned in college this past semester is that abortion is not an alternative to parenting; it is an alternative to the massive degree of infanticide and infant abandonment that occurred before abortion. In many cases, church-sanctioned and -performed.

In earlier centuries a favourite method of disposing of unwanted new-borns in rural areas was to give them to the pigs to eat, pigs being omnivores. Or strangling them and burying them in the midden. There was universal societal condemnation of this too - why else do you think there are all those ghost stories about women being haunted by the ghosts of their own dead children? Where the woman is haunted by baby footsteps, following her 'til she dies?

This is a good article about baby-farming - the other way of disposing of unwanted infants:

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/oct2008/bastardy-baby-farming.html

And the root cause of all of this was some women being coerced by men into sex, then being unable to avoid pregnancy, then being stigmatised for bearing an unwanted child and being unable to find any support for rearing her child. The difference now is that women are being stigmatised for choosing to avoid pregnancy, or for choosing not to bear the child. Basically if you're a woman, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

If men don't want to be responsible for any aborted babies, it's simple: don't beget any.

Is he this stupid? To start off a huge rant like this with a verifiably incorrect statement. There are actually many different mammals that kill their own babies. Some by resorbing the fetuses prior to birth, some by actively killing the neonates.

Stupid man.

I read somewhere that dominate female meerkats can "bully" (for lack of a better word) other pregnant females in the clan to the point that they abort.

Polar Bears will reabsorb their fetus if they can't find enough food. They kill and eat cubs too.

I'd put up the .gif of that guy who was eaten by bears screaming about how Melissa (a brown bear) is eating her babies, but I can't seem to figure out how to do pictures anymore.

This guy is a douche.

You aren't much better are you?

Killing babies isnt funny.

Apparently what you believe is that women who have abortions are murderers so you probably agree with him that women who have abortions are evil, unless murder isn't evil in your eyes?

Archived