IGNORED

Dirty thoughts

homeschoolmomma1

Looking at the youtube videos of the idol worship of Joseph and Josiah- it made me wonder if people had dirty thoughts thinking about the Duggars. Like I wondefr if girls pictures the Duggars in a sexual way. Like Tom Cruise was back in the day. Sorry that is the only celebrity I can think of haha

Haha. You reminded me of Rosie O'Donnell and her "Tommy can you hear me" button back in the day. Random, sorry. Uh personally I never have because they all seem about as interesting as bowl of oatmeal and as shallow as a puddle. Doesn't really do it for me.

Here's your answer:

(ETA: Oops sorry never mind. I misread your first post. I thought you hadn't seen any crushes. The above link is just an innocent crush.)

haha sorry I never had dirty thoughts about the Duggars I was talking about the girls (and maybe guys) on Youtube

I wasn't talking about Duggar boys or girls either.... Someone else of course. He dresses a little geeky, and lives in a Southern state and his name ryhmes with cleave. ;)

some of the girls are cute (can't remember who is who) but I think I would end up throttling them when they tried to be quiverful or submissive.

I wasn't talking about Duggar boys or girls either.... Someone else of course. He dresses a little geeky, and lives in a Southern state and his name ryhmes with cleave. ;)

Donald Staddon?!?!

I think that anyone who is even remotely good-looking has been thought of sexually by random strangers many, many times throughout their lives. The Duggars are in the public eye and are seen by a lot of people, so I think people probably have thought about them in a sexual way. I'm sure the older girls get checked out a lot when they're in public, too.

I'm sure that there are teenagers who think sexual thoughts about the Duggars. Dressing modestly won't prevent someone from wanting to have sex with you.

Although I don't think sexual thoughts about the Duggars, I could see why girls their age might. Joseph is cute and sweet so I imagine there is a young girl his age who would LOVE to deflower him. :twisted:

I don't doubt that there are many men who fantasize about the girls.

Archived