IGNORED

9 LGBT kids commit suicide at Michele Bachman's alma mater

meda

Seriously? What is up with people saying we recruit? Okay it was funny in high school to have the rainbow "Recruiter" shirt... but seriously! I don't PREACH on street corners, enticing children to be gay. I don't send out invites that annoy people, I don't go door to door talking about my lifestyle. Seriously, if anyone is recruiting, it's them. This type of shit just pisses me off to the point of not having coherent enough words.

Guest Anonymous
Seriously? What is up with people saying we recruit? Okay it was funny in high school to have the rainbow "Recruiter" shirt... but seriously! I don't PREACH on street corners, enticing children to be gay. I don't send out invites that annoy people, I don't go door to door talking about my lifestyle. Seriously, if anyone is recruiting, it's them. This type of shit just pisses me off to the point of not having coherent enough words.

BlackHawk, you are really slacking on upholding the LGBTQ agenda. Someone is going to be on you about fulfilling your quota! I'm doing my part by running a ministry out of my basement - my mission is to convert innocent SAHDs into lesbian gamer chicks. I lure them in with the smell of tater tot casserole and then play them defrauding Ani Difranco videos.

I lure them in with the smell of tater tot casserole and then play them defrauding Ani Difranco videos.

A friend of mine's mother was totally convinced listening to Melissa Ethridge and the Indigo Girls made her daughter a lesbian, and if Cady had never gone to Lilith Fair....

I can't stand Bachman she makes Sarah Palin likable for me.

Here in New Mexico, there was a similar incident in which people protested GSA club forming at high school and people said that the club was going to encourage kids to be gay.

My daughter is straight but she has an awesome friend who is gay and she was part of the GSA at the local college. She took some heat for it, but to her being a friend means standing beside them in their battles.

She knew I had gay friends because I was active in the AGO in LA and a good number of the guys in the organ playing crowd are gay. (David Hyde Pierce is a closet organist, played for churches while he was a struggling actor in NY). One of my very good musician friends is a Ph.D in early music who's a master baroque violinist. He's HIV+ and he's had it for >20 years. Yet he kisses me on the mouth and I don't run away. So she was exposed to gay people early on.

I think Michele Bachmann is a miserable excuse for a human being. I hope that the nation wakes up and smells the Folgers. :oops:

A friend of mine's mother was totally convinced listening to Melissa Ethridge and the Indigo Girls made her daughter a lesbian, and if Cady had never gone to Lilith Fair....

Cady's mother should have paid more attention to Janis Ian instead.

I feel exactly the same way. You can't MAKE someone gay. As vastly complicated as sexuality is, I know I was always the way I am. I couldn't 'make' someone gay any more than I could 'make' someone Chinese.

BlackHawk, you are really slacking on upholding the LGBTQ agenda. Someone is going to be on you about fulfilling your quota! I'm doing my part by running a ministry out of my basement - my mission is to convert innocent SAHDs into lesbian gamer chicks. I lure them in with the smell of tater tot casserole and then play them defrauding Ani Difranco videos.

Damn, I knew the gay mafia was stalking me for a reason. Musta been not meeting my quota! Ohhh Ani Defranco videos.. you are evil!

Disgusting. As I probably already said on another threat, my husband and I had a lesbian friend who came from a small town and, even if she had a great life here in gay-friendly Montreal, the memories of the bullying from her youth were too much to take and she committed suicide in her early twenties. She's the one who introduced my husband and I to each other, and we plan on naming our first daughter after her.

mrsanniebgood, my mom had gay friends too, and that didn't turn me into a lesbian. She was best friend with our neighbour, they would spend hours clipping coupons and exchanging recipes, and he was a retired hairdresser so for years we had our haircuts for free.

Vex, I use this analogy very often when I get confronted to homophobic people. If you can't turn anyone chinese or blue-eyed, then you can't turn anyone gay ! But then they reply with the "but it's a choice" argument.

The Gay Agenda:

1) Mow lawn

2) Spend time with family

3) Buy milk

4) Gain equality

I am a conservative, but that chick drives me crazy! I am for LGBT rights and marriage and everything.

Laughing at the comment about Lilith Faire...I went proudly as a straight chick! My friend Dawn warned me if any lesbian hit on her she had no problem giving me a kiss to make it look like we were together!

Archived