IGNORED

Perry Coghlan is quite charming...

ladyamylynn

Poking around the Coghlan's facebook pages is a great way to elevate your lagging blood pressure, I swear. :roll:

It's nice to see the level of love and respect this guy has for women, considering he has 8 daughters.

XllXp.jpg

Wow, what a great support to Kim's arguments for biblical wifely submission! :roll:

Not to mention he actually had to edit the meme "cool story, bro" to be suitably patriarchal. What an ass.

Yes, way to tell your daughters what sort of men they deserve and how they should be treated. Way to go, Perry. What a great dad you are! :roll:

Wow, what a great support to Kim's arguments for biblical wifely submission! :roll:

Not to mention he actually had to edit the meme "cool story, bro" to be suitably patriarchal. What an ass.

Yeah, doesn't really fit with that whole "biblical patriarchy as picture of christ's headship of the church" BS they purport. Pretty sure I don't remember Jesus ever asking any of his disciples to shut up and make him a sandwich...

What, your lady parts aren't getting all tingly from that that rugged physique and blatant misogyny?

I'm thinking HIS dangly bits need to be tattooed with RUN AWAY.

Perry is one of the most reliably annoying patriarchal, conservative, gun loving, Doug Phillips groupies out there.

His Facebook responses to the recent school shootings have been sickening.

The only possible message I get from that T-shirt is a message designed to demean women.

It's not accidently insulting. It's not inadvertently insulting. It's only purpose is to demean.

Nothing very Christlike about that T-shirt.

This guy is the equivalent of Vision Forum's drunk red neck cousin. Dougie must cringe when Perry posts this stuff, it so contradicts the image of good Christian ladies and gentleman sipping tea on the veranda.

I for one would love to grant Perry's wish. I wonder if he prefers mayo or Miracle Whip on his knuckle sandwiches?

Perry is one of the most reliably annoying patriarchal, conservative, gun loving, Doug Phillips groupies out there.

His Facebook responses to the recent school shootings have been sickening.

Absolutely gross.

I just realized that this guy only 7 years older than me and I'd be willing to put money on him becoming a grandfather in the next year. Blows my mind!

Well, this is the same butterfingers who literally dropped the newborn on the chicken-poop covered deck seconds

after the poor lad was born.

He needs a shirt that says "Smooth Move, Ex Lax" for his clumsiness.

Good point about Dougie Poo being horrified. That is so not his style.

Archived