IGNORED

High school student starts modesty club

doggie

JFC, that's really bad! I know this must have been a few years back but can't this be reported to anyone? Even if that was the school's policy, it shouldn't be, and they probably still do it to pupils today. Our music teacher lost his job when it came to light that he had been filming girls in his lessons, and that's without any touching involved. Just filming people without their consent is an unethical violation of their privacy rights. And frankly even if what you described wasn't as pervy as fuck - which it blatantly is - nobody would know about girls' underwear if the teachers didn't make such a big fucking deal out of it! I know I'm not the first person on here to say this, but extreme religious people think WE'RE the ones who are sex obsessed?! Pot, meet kettle.

I don't really think we ever thought about there being a sexual element to it and I suspect in most cases there wasn't. It was pretty standard at the time (in my case 1970s Scotland). We didn't have underwear inspections at my Protestant state school but we did do PE in our underwear. Said underwear consisted of thick, heavy navy blue underpants that could probably pass for shorts nowadays. There was nothing sexy about them!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*nods*

One teacher had the task, Mrs D.

We used to say "Mrs D's going mental today, got your proper pants on?"

If she picks out a frumper, you know it's time to dump her.

Who cares what she's wearing? You should just stop staring.

Haha! Love it. Got any more?

OMG they used to do the knicker inspection thing at my school too and only stopped in the early 80's. Reason they gave - I swear that I am not making this up - was that our gym skirts were so short that they had to check we were wearing the right undies for modesty reasons. Again I am not making this up that is what we were actually told. Given that it can get pretty f'n cold in the UK I could never understand for the life of me why we couldn't wear jogging bottoms. Though yeah, given the modest knickers were hefty bottle green numbers you'd need to have something seriously wrong with you to get a thrill out of seeing them. :lol:

OMG they used to do the knicker inspection thing at my school too and only stopped in the early 80's. Reason they gave - I swear that I am not making this up - was that our gym skirts were so short that they had to check we were wearing the right undies for modesty reasons. Again I am not making this up that is what we were actually told. Given that it can get pretty f'n cold in the UK I could never understand for the life of me why we couldn't wear jogging bottoms. Though yeah, given the modest knickers were hefty bottle green numbers you'd need to have something seriously wrong with you to get a thrill out of seeing them. :lol:

We used to have to wear those thick knicker-shorts under pleated gym skirts. Given that I am not one of nature's sportswomen, I used to spend most of PE freezing to death on the edge of the hockey pitch.

We also used to have a (male) teacher who would just barge into the girls' changing rooms after swimming lessons when we were all half naked, ostensibly to tell us to hurry up. Perv.

We used to have to wear those thick knicker-shorts under pleated gym skirts. Given that I am not one of nature's sportswomen, I used to spend most of PE freezing to death on the edge of the hockey pitch.

We also used to have a (male) teacher who would just barge into the girls' changing rooms after swimming lessons when we were all half naked, ostensibly to tell us to hurry up. Perv.

PE teachers are evil, or at least the one at my school was/is. He made my brother's life a misery because M wasn't a particularly sporty kind of lad. We later found out that this man had a son who wanted to be a footballer but couldn't because he was handicapped, and as a result Mr O hated any boy who wasn't interested in sports. I felt a little sorry for the bloke when I heard that, but God, that's no excuse for bullying an 11 year-old boy who wouldn't hurt a fucking fly! A couple of years ago, M opened up to Mum about the crap he put up with from this teacher (who was also the deputy head) and she was downright shocked. She asked why he hadn't told her at the time, and he explained, "I thought you'd take his side because he was the teacher." So as you can see, excessive submission to authority happens in secular society as well as fundieland. I'm always telling people to stand up to authority figures like this, and it genuinely makes me sad/frustrated to see them just accepting this shit when it's not deserved. I hate it that society in general is so fucking INTIMIDATED!

Archived