IGNORED

ISB, but I wonder if Smuggar is straying from Gothard?

xDreamerx

Agreed that as long as the cameras are on, he'll toe the line and won't do anything to rock the Gothard boat. Both Smugs and Anna have made and done some things that are pretty offensive (remember the Obamacare ambulance in his car lot and the "I drive a Hummer but use CLOTH DIAPERS" crap?).

Even after the cameras are gone, I don't think they'll stray far from ATI (maybe SOS and the wisdom booklet combo the Duggars now do), because let's face it, even if Smuggar is renting to own his house and car lots, he's under his daddy's and grammy's thumbs for many, many years to come. Not like Boob would even give his own son a discount when he is such a smarmy used car salesman at heart. He'll only be generous if it makes him money or gives him a tax break.

I found these things offensive too! I agree with all of your post. I see some similarities between him and Amy. I mean, not in the sense of belief. He probably does believe and will stay some kind of fundie, but I think he gets the whole thing of promoting an image to keep the gravy train coming.

i think god is telling me to redeem some swagbucks for a subscription to maxim, to be sent to the car lot.

if god leads your heart to agree with me, let me know.

Oh yes yes yes!!! (Moaning like it Harry meets Sally) :lol:

Though I think I'd rather see Steve M axwell receive it! :whistle:

Archived