IGNORED

Hellatrix is err......spinning.

OkToBeTakei

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everytime I read her blog and see her big woolly thingies, I want to go upstairs and give my shower a big, sloppy kiss, and thank it for being there for me, always.

Everytime I read her blog and see her big woolly thingies, I want to go upstairs and give my shower a big, sloppy kiss, and thank it for being there for me, always.

I end up grasping my own bra straps. As a rather bigger-chested lady, seeing her go bra-less evokes some visceral reaction in me, and it makes me so, so grateful for my wonderful magical bras. So grateful.

Don't get me wrong, if that's her preference, then power to her! I just despise the feeling of being unsupported in that way, and so her blog makes me grab my own boobies.

I end up grasping my own bra straps. As a rather bigger-chested lady, seeing her go bra-less evokes some visceral reaction in me, and it makes me so, so grateful for my wonderful magical bras. So grateful.

Don't get me wrong, if that's her preference, then power to her! I just despise the feeling of being unsupported in that way, and so her blog makes me grab my own boobies.

:lol: :lol: You are not alone in that reaction. As a rather too generously endowed woman myself, I wince at her swinging breasts.

Can't you catch nasty lurgies from handling raw unwashed wool? Like anthrax or scrappie and the like? I wouldn't have her *creations* in my house for aesthetic reasons, but the thought that they might also be raddled with germs makes me feel quite nauseous.

You know ....Ive been mentally comparing these 2 and lauren .I think these guys come out ahead. even with all the wackiness.....children are well cared for ,happy ,interacting etc.

I dont understand where they are coming from but I think They are looking for the answer not like lauren who is sure she knows the answer .

anyways that my humble thought

I don't know what this woman's on, but I'd like some of it...

Me too! I want to be one with the cosmic consciousness and eternally "blissed" out. :obscene-smokingweed:

I'm thinking a wife swap between Hellatrix, and Curradong and Josh and Anna. :lol:

I think you need to break out the Currabonga sex chapters again. Some have not had the pleasure?

Vaginal birth is fine as long as there is no current outbreak.

Yeah, but considering her midwife (at least for the twins and I think the more recent baby, IIRC) is the officially batshit-crazy Lisa Barrett, I highly doubt they're being very responsible about making sure vaginal birth is safe before she goes ahead with it.

Can't you catch nasty lurgies from handling raw unwashed wool? Like anthrax or scrappie and the like? I wouldn't have her *creations* in my house for aesthetic reasons, but the thought that they might also be raddled with germs makes me feel quite nauseous.

Not likely to catch anthrax and scrapies from raw wool, tetanus, yes. While I like the smell of raw wool, I understand that not everybody does. HOWEVER, I wash my projects many times- the wool before spinning, the yarn again after spinning, the project again after finishing..... And sometimes more times in between if I'm dyeing it.

But I wouldn't want her projects in my house either- just the filth in her house, ugh. She probably has moths on top of all the other creepies.

As long as we're planning fundieweirdo deathmatches, can we lock Lauren adn Kidist in a room together?

Personally, I think I'd love to throw Zsu and Lauren together or maybe just PP and Lauren? And Zsu and Kidist?

Personally, I think I'd love to throw Zsu and Lauren together or maybe just PP and Lauren? And Zsu and Kidist?

Or Hellena and Kendall! Kendall is so uptight about things, but in the rare photos she posts her house looks clean and beautiful. Hellena is the opposite of uptight in pretty much everything from ideas to hygiene.

How on earth does this woman have so many supporters? They are just so, so disgusting! I can't believe that there are so many other people out there that are ok with her nastiness. And why, oh why did she find it necessary to blog to the entire planet about her herpes?! It is my sincerest hope that the Australian version of Child Protective Services will catch wind of her blog and take those children, give them all bathes and rehome them to decent families who will change their names to something a little more mainstream.

Or Hellena and Kendall! Kendall is so uptight about things, but in the rare photos she posts her house looks clean and beautiful. Hellena is the opposite of uptight in pretty much everything from ideas to hygiene.

I like this idea muahahahaha :twisted:

Oh please pkst a link to tbe herpes goodness. I missed that...

spunoutpost.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/my-truth.html

It's the 14th or 15 (sheesh) paragraph down. It just comes out of left field.

I realize, typing that, I could be talking about almost any of Hellena's posts.

you know..she does seem weird, but she also seems "real", if that makes sense. i would rather hang out with her than a lot of the people discussed on here.

you know..she does seem weird, but she also seems "real", if that makes sense. i would rather hang out with her than a lot of the people discussed on here.

Yup she is a genuine wingnut.

Guest Anonymous

I don't get the "real" thing. She spews such utter bullshit, she can't possibly believe it's true, or real, or in any way in touch with reality. Microcosm of the macrocosm (it still baffles me with its redundancy and meaninglessness). All animals have consciousness except HUMANS! (Except indigenous people and the eastern religions, of course. Because there's nothing like a bit of cheap exoticization. :roll:).

Really?

Be careful what you wish for ;)

I actually think Zsuzsanna and Lauren have a lot in common.

well, i didnt actually READ much of her blog because of it being horribly convoluted, but they seem happier than a lot of them.

way better than that stupid red wearing creature.

i guess it is a "lesser of two evils" deal.

Archived