IGNORED

Hellatrix is err......spinning.

OkToBeTakei

Good lord, Currawong (what is his name anyway? Probably something like Roger or Gerald) looks rough. How anyone could mate with him is beyond me.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree!

One of my friends likes to 'open the doors of perception' & 'enlighten himself' with LSD on a regular basis. When he gets near Facebook whilst having or just after a trip he posts things that are very similar to the hallucinogen induced nonsense Helena comes up with.

I have a relative like that. It's not hallucinogens he's on (normally) but when he posts on FB, we're like "ooookay. Guess who's shortly going to be getting sectioned under the Mental Health Act again."

Helena, I think, fancies herself as an intellectual. The problem is, she kind of isn't.

Why does it always have to be "deep" thoughts? Why, oh why, can't people simply leave it at "I am having really cool thoughts" when they are partaking and leave the rest of us out of it?

Good lord, Currawong (what is his name anyway? Probably something like Roger or Gerald) looks rough. How anyone could mate with him is beyond me.

But they mate spiritually, man. Their physicality is merely an earthly representation of their sensual energies. Also they probably run each other down with organic Shea butter and wool before and after... Not that that helps any.

I am afraid this blog just turns my stomach. I imagine I can smell the stink emanating from them all the way in Canada. I mean, they seem to live in a climate where clothing is optional most of the time, yet they don't seem to bathe, and yet they are making things of wool, which is not only warm, but is unwashed (smelly) and even worse, largely unwashable.

Even if her prattle was readable I can't stay on the blog long enough to make it through two sentences because I get nauseated.

I think the only reason why they mated is because theyre both as filthy and smelly as eachother, therefore arent as repulsive to eachother as they are to the rest of the world.

I think the only reason why they mated is because theyre both as filthy and smelly as eachother, therefore arent as repulsive to eachother as they are to the rest of the world.

I think you may be right, Currapong indeed :puke-front:

They weren't like this when they first mated. Currawong still went by his birth name and was an inner Melbourne punk. Hellena claims she was a radical lesbian feminist. Then they had an instant connection and went off into the bush to be feral hpies and make babies.

They weren't like this when they first mated. Currawong still went by his birth name and was an inner Melbourne punk. Hellena claims she was a radical lesbian feminist. Then they had an instant connection and went off into the bush to be feral hpies and make babies.

Lest we forget. The sex between the twins birth. A highlight.

And new research says that sex doesn't actually hasten labour anyway.

It was not research that concerned me, it was the dangling umbilical cord of twin 2 that always amazed me. :lol: You know, just given birth, wide open cervix, hanging bits, baby 2 still in there. I'd be so in the mood.

It was not research that concerned me, it was the dangling umbilical cord of twin 2 that always amazed me. :lol: You know, just given birth, wide open cervix, hanging bits, baby 2 still in there. I'd be so in the mood.

We just aren't enlightened enough. Hellenna, of course, is a self proclaimed expert on birth, sex and death. It's not often that one gets the chance to experience all three at once, as she was very likely to do if she hadn't been so lucky. It's an absolute miracle that baby survived, with that long between the two births in an unsterile environment and sex introducing even more risk of infection.

Soooooo they decided together to allow themselves to be filthy and smelly?

I cant imagine the conversation that happened for them to decide this is the best way?

"Heyyyy you know what would be the best thing to do? We should stop bathing and go and live in the bush and pretend we were raised by wolves (or kangaroos or something, I am not sure whether wolves are in Australia)"

Soooooo they decided together to allow themselves to be filthy and smelly?

I cant imagine the conversation that happened for them to decide this is the best way?

"Heyyyy you know what would be the best thing to do? We should stop bathing and go and live in the bush and pretend we were raised by wolves (or kangaroos or something, I am not sure whether wolves are in Australia)"

Dingos would be our equivalent, but they are famous for eating babies, not raising them.

Oh, god... my eyes, I need to go bleach my eyes.. and my brain... :puke-huge:

Oh, my God. Just wow. They remind me of an episode of "Trading Spouses" my dad's wife was watching. They were Rastafarians, and the guy looked like a bearded, dreadlocked Matthew Lillard (if anyone remembers him). They do look greasy and smelly, though.

Those poor children: Jessica Kaira (a spider?), Griffyn (not even spelled properly) Flux, Lillith Magenta De-Ath (poor kid), Spiral-Moon, Balthazar Pheonix (again not spelled properly), Maxamillion Hercules, Merlin Radbod (seriously?), Zarrathustra Cyrus Wildcat (what a mouthful). People may pick on the Duggars for the J theme, but at least most of those names are livable. I'll be the first to admit that I love unusual names, but there's a difference between an unusual name and something that only a pet should live with.

Their children's names are a horrible mix of pretentious and ignorant. Kids shouldn't have to live their lives with their very names being symbols of their parents wankery.

I think you may be right, Currapong indeed :puke-front:

In another thread, someone suggested that we call him Currydong which is my favorite, and fitting if you think about it. On second thought, don't think about it.

Archived