IGNORED

Impromptu Meeting of the Arndt Boys

0 kids n not countin

What a dreary looking room. The white plastic garbage can along the wall classes it up nicely.

Seriously though--something about that dining room is having a skin crawling effect on me.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gosh an Arndt for fundy friday sure would be fun :lol:

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I'm pretty sure at least one of them is reading here.

helloooo!

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I'm pretty sure at least one of them is reading here.

helloooo!

Oh I would love an Ardnt boy to drop by. I can think of few fundies who would benefit more from some time with the Hive.

Gosh an Arndt for fundy friday sure would be fun :lol:

What's your incense supply looking like for Black Friday?

I'm sure we'd never get any actual insights into how the parents keep the sons locked down, but I really do wonder how they manage it. Team Blue Balls is so creepy, yet...weirdly fascinating.

What's your incense supply looking like for Black Friday?

I'm sure we'd never get any actual insights into how the parents keep the sons locked down, but I really do wonder how they manage it. Team Blue Balls is so creepy, yet...weirdly fascinating.

I have a fresh pack of Egyptian Jasmine I'm willing to crack open for them. I'll be shopping online so hopefully they will break up the monotony of one click shopping.

What a dreary looking room. The white plastic garbage can along the wall classes it up nicely.

Seriously though--something about that dining room is having a skin crawling effect on me.

The lighting is atrocious, like a hospital waiting room.

For any of the Arndt adult sons. Being a grown up is hard, but fun. Try it. It might even end up with you getting to have sex.

It must annoy the fathers of so many. SAHD's who would love to marry off their daughters. So many available young men, with so little interest in courting.

Here here to whoever said the Ardnt boys could really benefit from a Friday night spent with the hive vagina.

The lighting is atrocious, like a hospital waiting room.

Also, the walls are too white. The wall decor is stark and ugly, including the sad little window treatment that matchy matches the fugly tablecloth. The heavy, clunky furniture overwhelms half of the room and the drab ceramic tile pulls all the ugliness and coldness together to create a grim space most people wouldn't want to spend much time in.

Other than that, it's a lovely room! :happy-sunshine:

Same here.

The dining room reminds me of a boarding house or similar institution. No life to it.

Their tablecloth looks like my parents' dining room wallpaper, I don't know what that says about my parents :lol:

I'd love to see them for fundie Friday. I agree that they seem creepy but fascinating.

I don't love their dining room, but I will give them props for the practicality of shoving two identical tables together. It must have been much easier to put the furniture in that room, it allows for flexibility, and they probably got a lot better selection than the Duggars did with their college dining-hall monstrosity.

It must annoy the fathers of so many. SAHD's who would love to marry off their daughters. So many available young men, with so little interest in courting.

Here here to whoever said the Ardnt boys could really benefit from a Friday night spent with the hive vagina.

No point in courting. They're in love with Mama Arndt.

I know they are not as sheltered as the hell that is Maxwell, and Mummy Arndt wears shorty shorts but I wouldn't of thought they would go to a gym:

20121120_143522.jpg

Far too much temptation, but I suppose as they go in a group they are then acountable.

That's a big part of what makes the boys so fascinating.

They all go to a gym, even the ones who are still actually boys. The older ones do court transcription work, which requires them to travel - solo - into the big city where they go to courtrooms and attorneys' and doctors' offices. They must hear all manner of worldly things while listening to testimony and depositions. Crime, sex, drugs, rock and roll, you name it.

Some of the older ones do wedding photo shoots and videos. And you can see from the (very awkward) video one of them posted the other day, the couples they work with don't necessarily appear to be hardcore fundies, if they're even fundie at all. They have a TV in the house and everyone over a certain age seems to have his own laptop with internet access.

They're meeting with all sorts of different people in the real world, and yet they return again and again to their parents. They are all physically fit, a couple aren't bad looking, and they are all, at least superficially, good-natured. But there is not even a hint of any ladies in their lives, because if there were, Daddy and Mommy would insist on a courtship.

If they all lived and worked on some remote farm, they would only be mildly interesting. But the fact that they move in and out of the real world on a pretty regular basis boggles the mind.

I bet that's for post-feast cleanup. Just drop your paper plates, plastic flatware, and red plastic Solo cups into the trash on the way out of the room.

The caption on the workout pictures says, "Pre-season workouts are officially underway." I know that's their attempt at a joke, but what exactly is a "season" for them? Don't they just do the one baseball game?

I can't say that I'm too familiar with this family, but the boys seem attractive enough. Maybe one of them would be a good match for my fundie cousin, although they might be a bit too "modern" for her. :lol:

(libertylanegirl.blogspot if you want to see what I mean by that)

I can't find their dates of birth (and their website is horrible and looks like it was designed in about 1998) but I would guess that they have five teenagers, including Mary Elizabeth.

Their birthdays are listed under the "Meet the Arndt Family" section. (You have to roll your cursor on the person).

Paul Arndt 9/13/80

John Arndt 4/2/82

Mark Arndt 7/29/83

Luke Arndt 2/8/85

Jude Arndt 3/23/87

James Arndt 9/19/88

Philip Arndt 5/15/90

Seth Arndt 12/25/91

Jacob Arndt 8/27/93

Nathan Arndt 4/16/95

Mary-Elizabeth Arndt 1/5/97

Calab Arndt 11/1/98

Peter Arndt 7/26/2000

David Arndt 1/21/2003

Interesting, the last kid was born on Mama Arndt's birthday. She was actually pregnant one more time with "number 15" (in 2005 or maybe 2006) but had a miscarriage.

That's a big part of what makes the boys so fascinating.

They all go to a gym, even the ones who are still actually boys. The older ones do court transcription work, which requires them to travel - solo - into the big city where they go to courtrooms and attorneys' and doctors' offices. They must hear all manner of worldly things while listening to testimony and depositions. Crime, sex, drugs, rock and roll, you name it.

Some of the older ones do wedding photo shoots and videos. And you can see from the (very awkward) video one of them posted the other day, the couples they work with don't necessarily appear to be hardcore fundies, if they're even fundie at all. They have a TV in the house and everyone over a certain age seems to have his own laptop with internet access.

They're meeting with all sorts of different people in the real world, and yet they return again and again to their parents. They are all physically fit, a couple aren't bad looking, and they are all, at least superficially, good-natured. But there is not even a hint of any ladies in their lives, because if there were, Daddy and Mommy would insist on a courtship.

If they all lived and worked on some remote farm, they would only be mildly interesting. But the fact that they move in and out of the real world on a pretty regular basis boggles the mind.

Let's not forget that Daddy Arndt has his own church too.

The caption on the workout pictures says, "Pre-season workouts are officially underway." I know that's their attempt at a joke, but what exactly is a "season" for them? Don't they just do the one baseball game?

They play in a league. They had a big celebration when they finally had enough boys old enough to play that the team could be family only.

Whizzy and the little boys cheer from the sidelines and provide refreshments.

They have a 32 year old son living at home with no plans of moving. This is even beyond Gothard. ATI kids often bail way before then, especially the boys. Are they drugging them? How do they do it? I could see one, but all of them? This isn't normal.

They have a 32 year old son living at home with no plans of moving. This is even beyond Gothard. ATI kids often bail way before then, especially the boys. Are they drugging them? How do they do it? I could see one, but all of them? This isn't normal.

Didn't Gothard live with his mother til her death?

Archived