IGNORED

Impromptu Meeting of the Arndt Boys

0 kids n not countin

Any guesses as to what is dicussed in these meetings? :think:

An impromptu meeting has broken out in the kitchen.

20121120_113230.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is that thing in the background?

The one in the blue t-shirt isn't bad looking. He could find a wife if mommy and daddy had ever let him be an adult.

Is that a K-nex sculpture in the background? I'm not familiar with this family, do they have a lot of teenagers or are the adult SAHS playing with legos and K-nex all day?

Is that a K-nex sculpture in the background? I'm not familiar with this family, do they have a lot of teenagers or are the adult SAHS playing with legos and K-nex all day?

K'nex is my guess as well. Got to keep those hands busy you know. :icon-wink:

I can't find their dates of birth (and their website is horrible and looks like it was designed in about 1998) but I would guess that they have five teenagers, including Mary Elizabeth.

Considering that the young teenage sons carry round their stuffed penguins at all times, K-nex and Lego are probably developmentally right on for the older teenagers and adult "children" of the family.

That does look like a cool sculpture, I guess it helps to have an adult's height and reach when playing with toy building materials.

If they are ever going to get laid?

Ha! Beat me to it.

That does look like a pretty nice kitchen (I'd trade for it any day). I guess Daddy Arndt makes good money, or the "adult" sons contribute. Or maybe the ruffly purses paid for it.

The kitchen looks pretty nice...until you notice the roll of paper towels on the table. That spoils it.

It would want to be nice, there are at least five adult wage earners contributing to that household. It just blows my mind that these adult men are working, handing their wages over to their parents, and living as celibate children in their parents home. It's so incredibly foreign to everything I have seen in the men I have known.

Can some one explain to me why they have a kitchen table that only seats 8 in a family with 14 kids? (it is 14, right?) Do they have to eat in shifts or something?

Can some one explain to me why they have a kitchen table that only seats 8 in a family with 14 kids? (it is 14, right?) Do they have to eat in shifts or something?

I was trying to figure that out too. Why have such a small table? Maybe there is another table and they don't eat at this one?

It would want to be nice, there are at least five adult wage earners contributing to that household. It just blows my mind that these adult men are working, handing their wages over to their parents, and living as celibate children in their parents home. It's so incredibly foreign to everything I have seen in the men I have known.

The kitchen is a nice size, but someone noted that their website is stuck in 1998 and the kitchen is also Home Depot circa 1998.

I wish one of the man-boys would break away and tell us the secret of how they were controlled all these years by their parents, but even though there are 13 of them, I don't see it happening. The only hope for getting the scoop is if one of them brings home a wife and she later escapes, but that's looking unlikely as well.

I know there is a feature film here (and no, Daddy Arndt, I'm not talking about "Vine Valley") but until someone gets past that force field, there can be no screenplay. Maddening!

They have a large dining room table that looks like it would accommodate everyone, but Mommy uses it for home school. The kitchen table is probably for the graduates to use when the younger ones are being indoctrinated. And possibly for the use of the stuffed penguins after they sneak downstairs when all of the Arndt children, big and small, short and tall, are tucked safely in their beds and sound asleep.

Why the lives of the 12 year olds and the lives of the 30+ year olds are exactly the same? When they're ever going to be allowed to grow up.

It's probably something like the latest k'nex sculpture or getting the stuffed animals together for a sleepover, but I can dream:)

They have a large dining room table that looks like it would accommodate everyone, but Mommy uses it for home school. The kitchen table is probably for the graduates to use when the younger ones are being indoctrinated. And possibly for the use of the stuffed penguins after they sneak downstairs when all of the Arndt children, big and small, short and tall, are tucked safely in their beds and sound asleep.

Maybe the penguins will be the ones to escape and write the tell-all.

I see Seth was kind enough to provide us a picture of the big table a few minutes ago.

IMG_20121120_200528.jpg

Hi Seth! If you'd ever like to talk to some nice folks, here we are! :greetings-wavegreen:

Or if it's just Daddy Arndt creeping around here - :angry-cussing:

Archived