IGNORED

Michelle Obama, a bad mother: The proof, according to Kidist

Guest LisaM

Guest Anonymous

http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2009/11/photo-ops-for-obama-family.html

I'd have to quote the entire article. Everything from one of her daughters hugging her in a portrait is proof her daughter doesn't get to attention to walking with her arm around her daughter's shoulders is her physically hurting her daughter.

And then there's some insult about Michelle having "no shame" in how she dresses, which is perfectly lovely and fashionable. Kidist thinks she's barely a step above the whore of Babylon.

http://cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2011/12/presidential-family-portraits.html

More insults, and she even gets in there about Kennedy being Catholic because what other reason could there be for his family portrait not being up to Kidist's standards?

http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/11/family-portrait-etiquette.html

Her love affair with portraits and pictures being stripped of any real affection in favor of posed affection makes me think she resents real affection. If her life void of it? Does she really think the family in the painted portrait chose their pose? Painters would direct the subjects down to raising or lovering they faces half an inch.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:roll:

I don't really consider her a fundie, but I will pretend she is for this comment..

Fundies are a constant contradiction. First, "worldly" mothers don't show enough affection. Now, because Michelle Obama is affectionate with her children, she must actually be a very bad, distant mother.

We will never win. :roll:

I wish she'd just go away. Virtually everything she posts is revolting and/or preposterous--and she doesn't even have Comments enabled on her blog.

Honestly I don't even get upset at her ridiculousness anymore. She's absolutely crazy. She reads way too much into anything, hence she can make any picture say what she wants to think.

On another note, I am amazed at how stunning Malia Obama is turning out to be. I saw a picture of her at the acceptance speech, and wow.

The Obamas give no reason to think that they are not great parents. They have the same casual affection that you saw in the Bushes and Clintons, who I consider other presidential "good parents". Most family portraits now are casual, even Presidential ones. Consider this:

bush-family1.jpg

and this:

chelsea-clinton-2.jpg

They look like especially good families compared to this:

nm_ron_reagan_family_portrait_ss_110110_ssh.jpg

Even then, I would not judge the Reagan family based on this portrait.

I just want to point out something inaccurate in her posting. In the one with the family photos, she has one labeled by the Kennedy's of 1962, where they are sitting on the balcony in Cape Cod... Pay attention to JFK Jr... look how old he is in the 62 photo... then scroll down to the next one where she labels it as right before Kennedy's assassination, 63... look at Jackie again... Children don't get younger. She in incorrect... which for some reason just makes me wanna laugh and rub it in her face that she in unable to even vet her photos... so what the fuck does she know!

Methinks she is the type of person who could read anything into nothing, and they think us 'wordly' people are the ones with the warped minds??? :x I think not!

Surprised she hasn't said something disgusting about Obama and his girls, with him being an affectionate dad!

:evil:

Guest Anonymous

Emmie, in one of her threads she said the Clintons' photos were bad too because Chelsea was in a skirt on the floor and Hillary was on the arm of a chair.

I've always assumed Kidist was satire. Today, I performed a simple Google search of her name and came upon an article in the first few hits that was posted on another blog that lists a phone number for her "freelance" work. Has anyone ever tried calling her and asking her about her crazy? If she IS real, I am sure she would enjoy someone asking her about her insane beliefs - she says she loves to tell people how she feels. I dont want to give away too much information here - I dont believe I have, since her name is on her site and anyone can Google her.

Kidist has so many blogs, unless her full name is a common one. In addition to Camera Lucida:

http://kpasrat.blogspot.com/

http://kidistphotography.blogspot.com/

http://turnabout.ath.cx:8000/aggregator/categories/6

It looks like she sells stuff on CafePress as well. http://www.cafepress.com/cameralucesell.154725453

Is she independently wealthy? How does she have time to sit around whining about minorities?

I'm so impressed, she is just an expert on absolutely everything, parenting, body language, fashion, photography, art. . . . we should all be so well educated. :roll:

They look like especially good families compared to this:

nm_ron_reagan_family_portrait_ss_110110_ssh.jpg

Even then, I would not judge the Reagan family based on this portrait.

Can I judge Nancy's lack of taste based on that furniture, at least?

True story from here in My Neck of the Woods: When Ronnie was Governor Nancy hated the governor's mansion, which is this enormous Victorian a few blocks from the capitol building. So she shook a cup at their supporters and got them to pony up for a ranch house on a cul-de-sac in a new money-ish sort of inner suburb. Which, if I'm not mistaken, is where that picture was taken.

I'm just appalled at the crime against good taste. Who on earth thinks moving out of a Victorian mansion full of antiques into a midcentury ranch with shag carpet and THOSE CHAIRS is a step up in the world?

I'm so impressed, she is just an expert on absolutely everything, parenting, body language, fashion, photography, art. . . . we should all be so well educated. :roll:

That is what I was thinking! She has done nothing, but she knows everything. Isn't that always how it goes.... :roll:

I had no idea she had chosen that. Please, judge away.

i have a serious hateboner for this person. Like, everything she posts makes me burn with impotent rage. She is a disgusting, evil, petty nightmare person and I despise everything she stands for.

True story from here in My Neck of the Woods: When Ronnie was Governor Nancy hated the governor's mansion, which is this enormous Victorian a few blocks from the capitol building. So she shook a cup at their supporters and got them to pony up for a ranch house on a cul-de-sac in a new money-ish sort of inner suburb. Which, if I'm not mistaken, is where that picture was taken.

I'm just appalled at the crime against good taste. Who on earth thinks moving out of a Victorian mansion full of antiques into a midcentury ranch with shag carpet and THOSE CHAIRS is a step up in the world?

Nancy Regan did :shock: She also constantly bitched about the furnishings at the White House. OF all the first ladies in my lifetime she was the worst. Even her own children don't/didn't like her. Is she still alive?

MICHELLE OBAMA IS AWESOME.

That is all.

:clap: :clap: I agree.

I can't read the crazy Kidist woman's rantings anymore, I fear I will hurl my 'pooter out of the window in a mixture of despair and anger.

Kidist has so many blogs, unless her full name is a common one. In addition to Camera Lucida:

http://kpasrat.blogspot.com/

http://kidistphotography.blogspot.com/

http://turnabout.ath.cx:8000/aggregator/categories/6

It looks like she sells stuff on CafePress as well. http://www.cafepress.com/cameralucesell.154725453

Is she independently wealthy? How does she have time to sit around whining about minorities?

She's a shop assistant with some family money behind her (though I suspect she is estranged from her family).

I think, whatever I may think of your President's politics, the Obamas are a beautiful family. That photo for me showed Malia letting out a more playful and little-girl side (as she's still very young) and showing her love and affection for her mum, who she's very like. When I saw the photo I couldn't resist to smile at it. Bourgeois sentimentality, but. :oops:

As for the picture of Malia with her mum's arm round her neck, she's tall and her mum was drawing her close maybe to tell her something quietly. There was nothing weird about it at all.

I can't find the other example I was looking for, but it shows Michelle standing with a stunned look on her face, and Malia walking off, as though she'd just made a riposte. It didn't look good.

Kidist, you may wish to remember Malia is 14. FOURTEEN.

If there's a child on the planet that doesn't get mouthy with their mum at the age of 14 I want to meet them. I used to sulk in my room and play the most offensive punk music I could find at top volume, and I was like Kevin the Teenager "YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAND ME" when I was forced to have the hated interactions with adults. As 100% of people do, I grew out of that. If Malia was rude to her mum (and knowing your general issues with black people, even though you are one, makes me think you're overanalysing here) I bet they made it up later. It's normal family dynamics.

Not that you'd know much about that.

Has GOMI found her yet? 8-)

They need to. Anyone a member there to drop a hint?

I don't consider kidlist to be a fundie as such. She's just a fucking bitch. She's so bitter and twisted that she gives Zsu a run for her money.

They need to. Anyone a member there to drop a hint?

I don't consider kidlist to be a fundie as such. She's just a fucking bitch. She's so bitter and twisted that she gives Zsu a run for her money.

There is a contact page :D

Has Dear Zsu ever featured on GOMI?

You know how I can tell the Obamas are good parents? Aside from their daughters' names and ages, I know virtually nothing about them.

I can't even begin to imagine how much fucking EFFORT it takes to spend every waking moment looking for thing to hate on. I vacillate between telling myself that Kidist must be some kind of prank and feeling kind of sorry for her because she's so clearly unhinged. She's an offense collector of the highest order.

Archived