IGNORED

Shaking with anger - Kelly Crawford is awful

Effie

I thought she over did it when she said she stopped having sex with her husband in case there would be an accident because birth control is never 100% sure. Yeah, right. (and then you say it's not a sob story).

So question, should we get concerned about her child's welfare?

I mean if she is a stay at home and spend all this time creating stories and going on dozens of forum using socks... When is she taking care of her kid?

I don't know if you have been around for various Elle sagas, but there is very good reason to be concerned for little Charlotte. Elle has said that she *has* to spank her baby/toddler because they live in a tiny RV full of knives and sharps that she cannot be bothered to put up, and also because Elle takes her to play at the side of a freeway.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just discovered this thread. She posted so many untruths. For example, in Washington State, children under 19 are eligible for medicaid if the parents income is under 200 percent of the federal poverty level. This translates to 46k for a family of four. Another lie is that she had to reapply for food stamps every three months. Not true, you just need to provide an income report every three months.

I don't know if you have been around for various Elle sagas, but there is very good reason to be concerned for little Charlotte. Elle has said that she *has* to spank her baby/toddler because they live in a tiny RV full of knives and sharps that she cannot be bothered to put up, and also because Elle takes her to play at the side of a freeway.

:shock:

I am suddenly very scared for that little girl.

I just discovered this thread. She posted so many untruths. For example, in Washington State, children under 19 are eligible for medicaid if the parents income is under 200 percent of the federal poverty level. This translates to 46k for a family of four. Another lie is that she had to reapply for food stamps every three months. Not true, you just need to provide an income report every three months.

To be fair, this requires making copies and physically going down to the DSHS office. If you are self-employed, as Elle claims to be, it requires a great deal of documentation. They want you to prove that you are not making more than you claim, which can be impossible depending on which worker you are talking to.

Oh and me too. I spilled my loose face powder on the floor this morning and I need 40 quid to buy a new one. Oh and a tenner for parking and a coffee...

I'm being nursed on constantly and don't want to cook dinner, can someone spot me some cash to get takeaway (love that Britishism!) for .... oh the rest of the year? I swear, i'm like, totally destitute even though my cleaning ladies will be here any minute . I'm also going to ignore my 2 children to make a million sock puppets for every internet forum out there....

*ahem* (honestly, we don't have a lot of cash, but I will sacrifice name brand toilet paper and other household goods to have someone else scrub the damn toilet)

I was feeling a bit leery about the whole thing, simply because I had something like this happen in another community- in my due date community on FB, a woman pretended to have a preemie baby die. Now I'm wondering if it was Aria who did the trolling, like she's the queen of the trolls.

And she IS still on LJ, or was about 6 months ago. I was in a wedding forum and she popped up, telling this sob story about how she was the bride, and her parents were paying but insisting she have food catered that the maid of honor was violently allergic to. (I might be getting some details wrong) but one of the other members did an IP check and called her out. Thread was deleted. That's how I found out about Aria Star!

And furthermore, I know it varies from state to state, but from what I understand in Illinois, as far as Autism/IEPs are concerned, if you get a doctor's note, the school writes a recommendation for testing, and its all done through the school district; its completely free of charge.

I thought she over did it when she said she stopped having sex with her husband in case there would be an accident because birth control is never 100% sure.

My favorite part after that was when she assured us she was SO ATTRACTED to her husband she was suffering badly over this! I have to admit, I LOL'd right there. Because the women I know who are dealing with about 1/15th of what she was supposedly dealing with might love their husbands, but they are pretty exhausted. And they would never, ever be all - I want to have sex, but I can't!! It's wrong!!. I actually thought she might be a 16 year old writing a weird variety of fan fic. If her hubby turned out to be a vampire, that was the ticket! ;)

Must admit, I love the idea of Kelly getting scammed by 'Lisa.' HAHAHAHA. She's so discerning about giving charity! But even if it isn't our beloved scammer, what makes her think that sending someone $10 would make it all better without social services? I'm not sure who is more deluded....

I see what you mean but please there is no reason to feel sorry for me. I live where I want to and this is my home.

I get it, home is home. I lived elsewhere for 3 yrs and I was so happy to move back home. Some people manage to leave their home area and start over elsewhere without any sadness whatsoever. Not me!

Everyone else: did I miss a troll?? Not just any garden variety troll, but THE troll? The E. troll?? Gotta read that.

Um, only if I am too for doing the same thing. :oops:

Likewise... :whistle:

ETA: Sorry for the 2 postings in a row...My bad.

If what she says is true, yeah. I think the stories about having to spank her to keep her away from knives could be bullshit. She knows the majority of posters here are anti-spanking and has seen the shitstorms generated when someone posts pro-spanking views. What better way to generate a ton of negative attention for yourself than to proclaim you spank to keep your child away from knives?

Personally, I think everything the woman says is bullshit. Why believe anything? She's clearly good at figuring out how to focus the conversation on herself until she gathers enough attention to subtly beg for money. That's how she works. In fact, how do we even know it's a she? How do we even know her Youtube is authentic? There's too many ways to fake identity on the internets for me to really be concerned.

The fact is - even when we KNOW the spanking and abuse is going on [looking at you, Ms. Crawford!] we can't do a thing about it. That's the sad truth. I've tried to alert authorities in an internet situation and it leads to a dead end.

The part about the autism pinged for me. I have a friend who has a daughter who is autistic. I asked my friend about this $500 test with no name and she responded that she didn't know what I was talking about.

I know Aria/Elle has been blocked from a Yahoo Titanic costume group but she might be back under a different name.

Aria/Elle/whatever her name is really needs to get some help.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that "Charlotte" is a niece or cousin's kid or something. While we've seen examples here of horrifically self-centered parents who basically ignore their kids (That Wife comes to mind), this troll has never convinced me that she'd be interested in having a kid (whereas, with people like That Wide, usually the're only having kids because their religion tells them to) I think she's smart enough to know that caring for a child would cut into her trolling time.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that "Charlotte" is a niece or cousin's kid or something. While we've seen examples here of horrifically self-centered parents who basically ignore their kids (That Wife comes to mind), this troll has never convinced me that she'd be interested in having a kid (whereas, with people like That Wide, usually the're only having kids because their religion tells them to) I think she's smart enough to know that caring for a child would cut into her trolling time.

I was inclined to think that until I saw her blog and facebook. She has TONS of pictures of the girl and the child does resemble her. I doubt a third party would let someone publicly display photos of their toddler naked and dirty playing by an RV on a busy road, breastfeeding on someone else's boob, and playing in a tiny trailer full of scissors and sewing pins.

I am pretty sure she is a mother and a really shitty one. The rest is all up in the air, of course. And now that she is inventing children, I understand your skepticism.

When her kid was born, she was still well known and a bit stalked on Livejournal. Someone posted her daughter's birth announcement.

Also, kudos to whomever edited her ED entry to include the FJ stuff.

When her kid was born, she was still well known and a bit stalked on Livejournal. Someone posted her daughter's birth announcement.

Also, kudos to whomever edited her ED entry to include the FJ stuff.

That just makes my soul hurt. That poor little girl.

I knew something wasn't quite right. I wasn't lurking around during the whole Ellle saga. But, when people start trolling for money directly or indirectly on an internet message board, it raises red flags for me.

Well I guess Petraeus's mistress has something in common with Elle. She had several sock puppets too. :? There is really something wrong with these folks.

Well I guess Petraeus's mistress has something in common with Elle. She had several sock puppets too. :? There is really something wrong with these folks.

Maybe Petraeus' mistress is Elle.

Nothing would surpise me at this point.

Knowing now that LisaM is Elle, it makes this thread http://www.freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13411 a little more interesting.

I'm sure that was part of her evil plot. My sister is kinda like that - she's a pathological liar (I diagnosed her with that). She would always tell us these small, meaningless stories (about her "boyfriend", for example), and then she would come out with her huge bullshit lie (he proposed) but by that point you were so sucked in to the story you didn't know any better and couldn't tell that some of her stories made absolutely no sense if you put them all together. *sigh* The cray-cray is too much sometimes

Dammit, I had an entire comment in my mind for Kelly's blog and then I realised that the bitch had blocked me. It must have been a while back when she had a similar post up about welfare and I called her out on her bullshit.

Archived