IGNORED

Promoting women’s rights means promoting discrimination

AtroposHeart

What about those of us who's families were here BEFORE European immigration? We were never asked if we wanted euro immigrants... so why should you get asked if you want other immigrants? TTH annoys the shit outta me....

Exactly.

This maketh not the sense of logic. Poor women in, say, India aren't aspiring to be the next Rockefeller.

They're thinking more along the lines of "Ooh, if I had enough cash I could set up a stall in the market selling mangoes instead of selling them on the roadside. And selling them to that wanker down the road isn't any better, he always claims they're bruised, any excuse to underpay me. I bet people in town would really like mangoes. Then I could send wee Ravi to school and the little ones could go too one day. But I have to pay the bastard stall deposit and I haven't got the cash. If only someone would lend me it..."

So by giving that woman a loan she can get her stall, make a profit on the mangoes, send her kids to school and improve, like, the economy and shit. One would think right wingers would be all in favour of this sort of thing. But no! She's female and should therefore be sitting serenely in a flowered drawing room sipping tea daintily while her headship does REAL MANLY WORK. A scenario which is about as likely to happen for her as flying to the moon while simultaneously giving birth to a dolphin.

This is what is meant by being accelerators of economic growth. Blokes, if they are around (and they may not be) are likely to be working for someone else. Women are likely to not only be bringing up a family(possibly with future headships in it!) but also running a small business. Again, for a right winger, I'm not seeing the objection here?

Also, this is stupid.

Yeah, if you're going to grow a business you never need start-up capital at all. That would be why no businessmen ever take out loa...OH WAIT

I love you, JFC!

Her comments about poor kids are so so so obvious. I almost want to write to "her" to tell her she's wrong

I've worked as a librarian in a high poverty population public school for two years and my students are so affectionate. I get hugs on a daily basis and sometimes my students will come to the library when they are having a bad day and want to talk to me about it.

She is ridiculous. I've met some kids who just aren't affectionate. Some are though and just want a hug and a kind word. Goodness! Doesn't matter if you're poor or rich or whatever.. SMH

She is ridiculous. I've met some kids who just aren't affectionate. Some are though and just want a hug and a kind word. Goodness! Doesn't matter if you're poor or rich or whatever.. SMH

What an awful person! The thing that I have learned about younger people and children is that they easily spot the difference between kindness and condescention. When they see that you are phony, you have lost credibility with them, as you should. If you demonstrate that you are a person that they can admire and emulate, they will begin to do so. The early positive interactions are the foundation for increasing familiarity. When that happens, bonds form. Familiarity has to be earned as well as respect. Children are people. So the bond may take the form of hugs with one child and may take another form with other children, such as a need to talk to you about things that are on their mind or simply pass by during the day to share a smile. Once the bond is formed, both you and the child have had your lives improved.

Kindness is not weakness and it is not pity.

Feminism is ever-radicalizing, demanding not just the reconstruction of American society but of the entire world. Family collapse, disastrously low fertility, feminized poverty, sexual disease, stupid children, moral apathy and a pervasive decline in civility and manners —- all this, Verveer wishes to spread.

Feminism stops those things! The more you educate women the fewer women and children you have in poverty, the birth rate stabilises, you will have lower diseases etc. :evil:

I guess TH/Lawrence Auster has never heard of a representative republic.

Shockingly, I have never been asked to vote on corporate welfare or a war.

The Laura/Lawrence theory is discussed here:

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=81249&Page=3

"Laura" sounds an awful lot like Lawrence Auster, and there is frequent cross-posting. The opinions are pretty much identical, and the writing style is similar.

"Laura" does not, however, write like any other fundie woman blogger. The style is very, very different. There is usually SOMETHING personal - family photos, anecdotes about the kids, recipes - that shows some sort of insight into their lives. With "Laura" there is none of that. I'm not sure how you write about yourself as a "housewife" and the glorious role of women as wives and mothers, and then mention almost nothing about that aspect of your life.

If the Stinking Housewife really is a she, does she not realize that it's Feminism that gives her the platform to spew her bullshit? :snooty:

Our Global Mistress of Feminist Supremacy advocates directing economic aid to female-run businesses and helping women purely because they are women to attain positions of power.

No, you fucking dingbat, the reason is that there is a positive correlation between the status of women and the stability of a nation. Your twisted logic doesn't get that the aid going to these women is so they can earn money FROM HOME where they RAISE THEIR CHILDREN, and LOOK AFTER THEIR FAMILIES. Often times these women do not have men in their lives because they've been killed in wars, abandoned their families, or have gone to the cities to seek work because the right-wing MNCs have over-developed or bought their local land thus halting any sort of tribal or community unit.

These right wing fucking fuckbags are becoming more and more taliban every goddamn day and they really need to shut the fuck up.

Archived