IGNORED

Christian Fundamentalists Don't Understand Sex And Marriage

debrand

Seriously? We are this shallow? The first time my husband saw me made up was the night before our wedding; our relationship is based in something deeper than what I wear. Yet, somehow, he can still achieve and maintain an erection. Amazing. Fundies are the shallowest people on the face of the earth; no lie, when I was a church goer I decided that I wasn't going to date, much less marry, a church goer and I didn't.

FWIW, I've known fundies who had good sex lives (people I believe; people I have been engaging in "girl talk" with far before they were fundie), fundies that thought sex was an obligation, and everything in between. Mind you, I have known people who had no religious leanings at all who fell into all categories of sex drives, so I don't think this is a fundie issue so much as it is an issue of an idiot who is projecting her personal experience onto others.

:lol: DH has seen me in makeup exactly once. My preferred attire is sweats and T-shirts (I work at home) or jeans and simple shirts/sweaters when I'm "out." He still looks at me like I'm the sexiest thing on the planet, and *that* makes me feel sexy in return. It's about being comfortable with yourself and connected to your partner much more than trying for a certain appearance.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically when her husband has the face on, she fucks him to get him out of his mood.

Y'know, around here when we're in the middle of a thing with each other, we usually make each other tea. Maybe it's his british background, but stomping off to our respective corners, followed by a "would you like a cup of tea!?!?!" tends to diffuse things enough we can reconcile.

I had a boyfriend whose greatest pleasure was pleasing me. I was always the focus before, during and after sex. Sometimes he would just please me then say..."time to go to bed" the cuddle me till I fell asleep. First time it happened I got really upset and it was difficult to accept because I'd been conditioned that the man's orgasm was the most important aspect of sex.

I had a boyfriend like this. He did really focus on pleasing me; it was about me and at first it was a bit disconcerting because I was used to it being the opposite. It was quite the aphrodisiac. I was horny for him like no other. Unfortunately, he had some serious mental issues that were untreated and he refused to deal with so the relationship ended. The emotional roller coaster ride was not worth the great times in bed.

Y'know, around here when we're in the middle of a thing with each other, we usually make each other tea. Maybe it's his british background, but stomping off to our respective corners, followed by a "would you like a cup of tea!?!?!" tends to diffuse things enough we can reconcile.

Well I'm British too and I find turning up naked when hubby is in a mood tends to work wonders. It's not rocket science. We don't do tea. Sex on the other hand... :lol:

You just can't win with these people. As someone who is between asexual and demisexual. I've been chided for not really having a sex drive most of the time ( I define asexual just as someone who doesn't feel sexual attraction, sex drive is related but not the same thing,some asexuals do have higher sex drives,like and enjoy sex). Apparently I'm abnormal and broken because I don't struggle with a burning desire that they can try to tame.

Archived