IGNORED

Solution to the Fundie Dislike of the US Government

countressrascal

I have finally resolved this whole issue regarding the Far Right Wing Wackdoddles ie Dougie, PP& Zsu and all their fans, about the US Government not following the bible and Constitution, be ruled by Satan. We will give them a state or county in NV that has no one living there to live in and they can set up their own governement the way they like. Let's see how that would work out?

The only problem with that is the children. CPS is the only thing stopping the fundies from beating their kids as severely as they want to. If they lived in their own country, they wont have normal neighbours who will report them if they see them hitting the kids with plumbing line.

If they actually did have the world the way they want to....just look at some of the countries in this world who are run by religion-women covered from head to toe and not allowed to drive, go out without a man or vote. Rampant pedophilia, rape and parents being able to sell their little girls to dirty old men. The death penalty for small crimes. Dancing and any kind of fun completely banned...

Not a good idea... ever hear of cults like Waco? They eventually destroy themselves. If fundies had their own government, I don't imagine it would end up being much different in the long run.

Guest Anonymous

These extremists want to divorce themselves from mainstream, or indeed any, society. They don't want to fraternize with us dirty heathens, they homeschool their kids, run little, usually unprofitable home businesses, and homechurch. My solution would be to let them stay, but NOT let them vote. You're welcome to drop out of every-day society, but you should not have the right to set policy for the society that the rest of us have to live in.

I did not think about the kids-I wanted them to fight amonge themselves so it would be a self selection and some one them would go bye bye.

Well the Amish have gotten some dispensations/exemptions from the government about things like mandatory schooling after 8th grade, military service) I sometimes wonder if fundies would like some kind of thing. Except that the whole fundie/quiverfull/VF lifestyle doesn't' seem to promote close-knit, close living communities like the Chabad-lubavitz or Satmar Orthodox or Amish or Fundamentalist Mormons. I don't know if it's because the patriarchy sets up each man has the king of his own castle, the master of his own domain (heheeheheh) and it doesn't lend itself of to the hierarchies inherent in many other religious communities.

Back in the '90's there was the Christian exodus movement, wherein fundies were supposed to move to South Carolina, take over local and state gov'ts. and then secede from the Union. Why didn't they do that? They totally should have done that.

ETA word.

Archived