IGNORED

Obama is White!!!

slh12280

Yours Truly, PP, is sick of people calling him racist! Here he explains so eloquently the concept of race:

*sorry inserting videos is not one of my talents :oops:

If anyone can figure out what he is trying to say it would be appreciated. Of course, I found some of his other videos. I especially like the one where he gets mad about Little House on the Prairie.

Guest Anonymous

Some of my favourite bits:

'Red, yellow, black and white, they're precious in His sight.'

'One of my best friends is black.'

(Of Obama's white ancestry) 'That's the half I wanna choose'.

I also love the total American history fail as he tries to make the 'one drop rule' seem like like it's some kind of new discrimination against white people.

"One of my best friends is black, but I am not going to sit there and cry about it and dwell on it."

WHAT the FUCKING fuck is that supposed to mean? Sorry, I am going into caps rage and I only made it 15 seconds into the video.

"One of my best friends is black, but I am not going to sit there and cry about it and dwell on it."

WHAT the FUCKING fuck is that supposed to mean? Sorry, I am going into caps rage and I only made it 15 seconds into the video.

It must be very hard to have a black friend. :|

Some of my favourite bits:

'Red, yellow, black and white, they're precious in His sight.'

'One of my best friends is black.'

(Of Obama's white ancestry) 'That's the half I wanna choose'.

I also love the total American history fail as he tries to make the 'one drop rule' seem like like it's some kind of new discrimination against white people.

Oh, God, I want to drive over to the next town and smack him upside the head. He needs to read the history of Plessy v. Ferguson. In a nutshell: Homer Plessy wasn't allowed to ride the white people's trolley in New Orleans, because he had an African-American great-grandmother. The Supreme Court upheld the law and thus institutionalized over a half-century of legal racism (grrrr). ETA: Of course, there shouldn't have been segregated trollies to start out with!

This is the kind of thing that has consequences. My aunt told me that my grandfather tossed his own sister out of his house when she informed him (correctly) that one of their great-grandfathers was African-American. In those days, that kind of knowledge was kept secret because people were REALLY FUCKING SERIOUS about this stupid-ass "one drop" doctrine. Granddad could have been forced out of white society if that kind of information got out. It didn't stop him from being racist as all get out, though. :roll:

o_o

I love the "I have black friends!" argument.

This guy is a certain sort of special.

EDIT: omg is this the pissing preacher I always hear about? WUTTTTT

That's the one. I don't have the patience to slug through his hour-long sermons, but I *am* curious about the one where he rails on Little House. Laura Ingalls Wilder is my heroine and them's fightin' words! (ha ha) .... seriously, I'm curious about what he said (with most fundies, you could probably predict, but with PP, you never know). Can anyone clue me in? (or maybe I'll just check to see if there's an excerpt that's not an hour long on YouTube)

That's the one. I don't have the patience to slug through his hour-long sermons, but I *am* curious about the one where he rails on Little House. Laura Ingalls Wilder is my heroine and them's fightin' words! (ha ha) .... seriously, I'm curious about what he said (with most fundies, you could probably predict, but with PP, you never know). Can anyone clue me in? (or maybe I'll just check to see if there's an excerpt that's not an hour long on YouTube)

I can't find it and I am dying of curiosity.

The Andersons have been boring me lately, but I'll give them a hit to hear this bullshit.

Ok I just watched the whole video. I was laughing my ass off. It was like Cartman delivering one of his diatribes.

I did wonder about the laugh track, and if the woman laughing was ZZ.

All of his videos are so awful. Even just aesthetically. That huge blank expance behind him - no pictures, or flowers or anything. Just him, tiny ranting figure, at the bottom of the screen and that huge expanse of baby-poo yellow wall.

Zsu's blog just makes me ..well not sure what it makes me.

One big happy family?

Welcome to our family. We are bringing up our children to be..Racist. Homophobic. Educationally stunted. (this not about homeschooling..just her version.)

But you know my husband pees standing up. Is what most consider to be the only un-sectioned mental health patient walking about. But you know call it religion, because that is a great cover for raging psychosis. BUT we are happy. Everybody else is OBVIOUSLY wrong. Or evil. Or gay. Or black. Or un-organic.

But for the love of fucking everything good in this world...JUST DO THE DAMN CHORES INSTEAD OF POSTING!

LHotP "sermon": He's ranting about how preachers on TV shows aren't manly man pastors like himself. Instead they're wimpy mamby-pamby ones like the preacher (Catholic? I didn't watch the show much so I don't remember) on LHotP who talked gently and wore a dress and blah blah blah... The clip was only a couple minutes long, lots of screaming, and at one point he is kicking the pulpit like a hysterical toddler.

LHotP "sermon": He's ranting about how preachers on TV shows aren't manly man pastors like himself. Instead they're wimpy mamby-pamby ones like the preacher (Catholic? I didn't watch the show much so I don't remember) on LHotP who talked gently and wore a dress and blah blah blah... The clip was only a couple minutes long, lots of screaming, and at one point he is kicking the pulpit like a hysterical toddler.

OMG. Please add that to the LHotP thread.

I wonder if Zsu whole-heartedly believes everything he preaches. I'm not totally familiar with her but have read her blog and I know she's pretty batshit. These two people combined make for what seems like a terrible parenting team. Yikes.

I wonder if Zsu whole-heartedly believes everything he preaches. I'm not totally familiar with her but have read her blog and I know she's pretty batshit. These two people combined make for what seems like a terrible parenting team. Yikes.

I think on some level Zsu is ok...seriously. There are times where I think her humour is quite quirky. I like to think she does adore those lovely kids. But until she stops enabling the hate and her husband ...she gets nothing.

Her reasons, and her motivation have been discussed here ad nauseum. She is not a happy person that much is evident. I suppose she would disagree. Obviously.

But yes..you are correct. YIKES!

Caito and OK--

I can't remember the name of the thread now, but a while back a bunch of us asked that question and disected the blog, looking for an answer.

A bunch of others disagreed, but me and some of the other posters thought that there were a lot of signs there that she was suffering from physical and severe mental abuse, and some of her hatred/quirks was a compensating mechanism.

Oh, God, I want to drive over to the next town and smack him upside the head. He needs to read the history of Plessy v. Ferguson. In a nutshell: Homer Plessy wasn't allowed to ride the white people's trolley in New Orleans, because he had an African-American great-grandmother. The Supreme Court upheld the law and thus institutionalized over a half-century of legal racism (grrrr). ETA: Of course, there shouldn't have been segregated trollies to start out with!

This is the kind of thing that has consequences. My aunt told me that my grandfather tossed his own sister out of his house when she informed him (correctly) that one of their great-grandfathers was African-American. In those days, that kind of knowledge was kept secret because people were REALLY FUCKING SERIOUS about this stupid-ass "one drop" doctrine. Granddad could have been forced out of white society if that kind of information got out. It didn't stop him from being racist as all get out, though. :roll:

What's really interesting is that the word miscegenation wasn't even coined until the middle of the Civil War. Relationships between blacks and white weren't nearly as frowned upon before the war as they were afterwards. (They may have even been accepted, at least in some places.) And, of course, rape of female slaves was common among slavemasters. In the old parlance, Mirele, your grandfather would have been an octoroon. A person with one black grandparent was a quadroon and someone with one black parent was a mulatto.

Man, am I glad that times have changed enough that Firefox's spellcheck doesn't recognize octoroon and quadroon.

I can't find it and I am dying of curiosity.

The Andersons have been boring me lately, but I'll give them a hit to hear this bullshit.

The Little House on the Prairie Clip:

Uhhh...wut? I guess that's about par for the course for the PP. The preacher wasn't wasn't wearing a dress, he was wearing a robe, like many preachers wear. Of course, this is the man who insists that Jesus himself wore pants :roll:

Also, why even talk about LHotP in that context? I mean, church was part of their lives, but it wasn't a major focus or anything. I'm surprised he didn't go off on a tangent about Michael Landon crying on a regular basis. Sooo not manly. Plus the show was on like 30 years ago. I would expect him to pick something that's actually relevant, but then again he and his flock supposedly don't watch TV...

I haven't watched a lot of videos of him, but I'm surpised at how bare that church is. No attempt to decorate or anything.

I haven't watched a lot of videos of him, but I'm surpised at how bare that church is. No attempt to decorate or anything.

I don't think their god cares about esthetics.

Archived