IGNORED

Obama is White!!!

slh12280

The video is from 2009, that was before the weird map thing and the mural were put on the wall. I agree with another poster, I think the woman laughing in the video is Zsu.

If he's not racist, why does he have to choose a half of Obama to acknowledge and why does it have to be the white half? Why can't he just accept that, like most people, Obama is a mix of various heritages and some of those just happen to be of African and Asian dissent?

Uhhh...wut? I guess that's about par for the course for the PP. The preacher wasn't wasn't wearing a dress, he was wearing a robe, like many preachers wear. Of course, this is the man who insists that Jesus himself wore pants :roll:

Also, why even talk about LHotP in that context? I mean, church was part of their lives, but it wasn't a major focus or anything. I'm surprised he didn't go off on a tangent about Michael Landon crying on a regular basis. Sooo not manly. Plus the show was on like 30 years ago. I would expect him to pick something that's actually relevant, but then again he and his flock supposedly don't watch TV...

Oh, that. I remember that. I thought you were referring to the books. I actually have issues with the TV Rev. Alden, too. (I don't remember him wearing a robe, though; it would have been unusual for Protestants back in that day, but the TV LHOTP took quite a few liberties with history) ... but I won't derail the thread any further.

Anyway, thanks!

Archived