IGNORED

Amy's facebook post

homeschoolmomma1

Tonight amy wrote

"totally on the fence here! what to do.. hm.. Lord what to do!"

What do YOU all think she is thinking about? I bet it is who she is going to date...

Oh and Amy posted on her wall a video of Jim Bob saying thank you to the fans for wishing him a happy birthday 46 and counting haha (whatever!)

I saw that too. It was weird though. He was so stiff and he was thanking people, yet I saw no messages wishing him a happy birthday? At least not until she posted the video. The video brought the wishes, otherwise no one would have cared. The more I'm aware of her behaviour via FB the less I like her. On TV you don't get the extent of her famewhoring.

I saw that too. It was weird though. He was so stiff and he was thanking people, yet I saw no messages wishing him a happy birthday? At least not until she posted the video. The video brought the wishes, otherwise no one would have cared. The more I'm aware of her behaviour via FB the less I like her. On TV you don't get the extent of her famewhoring.

Wow so true- you know her real name is Amy Jordan- funny how she 'changed' it. :think:

It's probably a boy... or her new profile picture and whether she should change it again.. since she is doing that every 12hours it seems to be quite important to her.. -.-

Isn't her father's surname Jordyn, which is where they ostensibly got the Duggar baby of the same name? She IS "Duggar" however, since she was born in sin and has her mother's name (I don't think her parents finally settled down and married until after Amy was 18).

As far as the FB, take heed from Anna's sister: Amy is two things, an attention-whore and, well, a whore.

The new guy she predicted would be around anytime now (and I recall Amy posting she had her eye on someone) probably has to now Meet the Duggars. Hopefully this time off-camera, so she doesn't publicly give away another piece of her heart, which must have suffered a hundred-uple bypass the way she tears through guys.

WOW look what someone replied to her

Annique Hanson-Fenlason I guess that depends on that you are debating on...In addition to praying, why don't you go talk to your aunt and uncle? I would give ANYTHING to have such godly people to seek counsel from at a moment's notice...Will say a prayer for you tonight dear friend! :) ♥

Archived