IGNORED

Great post on VF's FB page!!

Marian the Librarian

Your leadership is nothing more than abuse and has nothing to do with the role of being a husband, just a dictator to his wife and kids. How do you live with yourself day after day spewing so much anti biblical jargon and promoting abuse? God have mercy upon you at judgement day for the lives you have ruined and destroyed.

Wonder how long before the interns seek and destroy that one?

I got a screen cap (I think) but won't be able to post it until later. In the meantime, someone has responded in similar vein:

You couldn't have said it better; I feel bad for the women and the kids that are trapped in that prison and Doug Phillips needs to realize that women and kids are humans too, not robots, and that women and kids deserve the same equal rights as everyone else, so I agree with you.

#VFInternFail

I got a screen cap (I think) but won't be able to post it until later. In the meantime, someone has responded in similar vein:

#VFInternFail

Its been up for almost a full day. The interns must by on a hazardous journey.

#DougPhillipsIsATool

Excellent, Buzzard! Thank you!

#DougPhillipsIsATool

#VFInternsFail

His comment is still up! Go like it! Not that it will make any difference, but at least we can piss off Doug Phillips (IS A TOOL) and the interns.

OMG, I'm dying to see how this one unfolds! I wish he would have said something about his frivolous hazardous journeys (which are just very expensive boy scout outings). He's such a tool.

Well it looks like Capt. Dougie finally got his interns to post. They "regrettably do not know" what he is talking about and point him to their mission statement to point out what is anti-biblical.

Our Mission

Preserving Our Covenant with God through Biblical Patriarchy and Multi-Generational Faithfulness

Turning the Hearts of Fathers to Their Families

Proclaiming the Nobility and Glory of Motherhood

Reviving the Doctrine of “Women and Children Firstâ€

Embracing the Blessing of Children and the Sanctity of Human Life

Building a Culture of Virtuous Boyhood and Girlhood

Reinforcing Godly Masculinity and Femininity

Understanding Family Culture as Religion Externalized

Teaching History as the Providence of God

Developing Biblical Worldview Through Presuppositional Thinking

Training Character by Hebrew Discipleship and Home Education

Communicating the Applicability of the Law of God

Addressing the Ethical Issues of the 21st Century

Preparing Men to Stand in the Gates

Encouraging Unity Between Church and Home

VF could really simplify this to:

The mission of Vision Forum is to make money.

#DougPhillipsIsATool

#$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Joseph posts again!

"Obviously you and Bill Gothard are good buddies. Bill is a pervert and a child molester and you still support the same nonsense he teaches. The form is the same: legalism leads to abuse: whether it is spiritual,emotional and or physical. Two peas in the same pod."

I can't believe he's letting this go. My guess is he's working up a doozie of a response. And probably has the likes of his boy toy, Petey Bradrick, helping him. Petey will somehow work this in to his Bradrick! company as a reponse to moral disaster.

#DougPhillipsIsATool

#$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I may have just replied with this :mrgreen:

Well it looks like Capt. Dougie finally got his interns to post. They "regrettably do not know" what he is talking about and point him to their mission statement to point out what is anti-biblical.

#DougPhillipsIsATool

#$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Why does everything have to be capitalized? And oh god, the titles! Looks like they just flipped through the thesaurus to find the most dramatic words and made it up as they go along. 'Godly' Masculinity and Femininity? :shock:

Awwww, man - Vision Forum has me blocked from their page, so I can't like Joseph's posts or comment. Darn it.

(Oh well, it was worth it to post the Men In Tights video. :D)

They could have just simplified their mission statement by saying "We prefer ignorance"

Awwww, man - Vision Forum has me blocked from their page, so I can't like Joseph's posts or comment. Darn it.

(Oh well, it was worth it to post the Men In Tights video. :D)

oooo, I missed the video! Was it a You Tube? Care to share it here?

My contribution to the page-

Also, your kids toys and books put kids into such strict gender roles that they have no hope of discovering who they really are and becoming their own person. They'll just end up as little robot girls with tea sets or little robot boys with GI Joes.

They could have just simplified their mission statement by saying "We prefer ignorance"

The phrase is "Ignorance is Strength."

oooo, I missed the video! Was it a You Tube? Care to share it here?

Here's the screen shot, I just posted the song from Robin Hood, Men in Tights because Dougie SO loves to play dress up -

2012-05-17_1519.png

OMG, that's hilarious! And he didn't delete it? It's still there?

No, it ended up getting deleted, along with a lot of other stuff FJers (and Redditers and 4channers) posted that day.

I can't believe he's letting this go. My guess is he's working up a doozie of a response. And probably has the likes of his boy toy, Petey Bradrick, helping him. Petey will somehow work this in to his Bradrick! company as a reponse to moral disaster.

He's probably writing up another long-winded blog post about how Vision Forum is under attack!!!!!1!! Doug Phillips is a tool.

And gone. Guess Capt. Dougie couldn't take the heat.

Oh, BTW did you know that today is the last day to purchase the Reformation of Food and Family conference CD for the low low price of $75 of the MP3 for $45?

#DougPhillipsIsATool

#VFLuvs$$$$$$$$$$

Archived