IGNORED

Best Duggar Parody ever!

luckylassie

If any of you go on youtube be sure to check out Kid farm. It made me almost whiz all over myself with laughing. It has the no kissing till marriage, homeschool, and even a cousin amy (Jamie on the video). I found it so encouraging even more than the real duggars. :dance:

Absolutely love it! The woman looks just like Michelle same hair and everything. The best part was when they bought the teacher "apples".

That's a good one. It sure is a parody though cuz Jim Bob walked around the whole show carrying a baby. That's usually the adult daughter's job.

Guest Anonymous

JP: "I made my own rorschac test instead of using bilateral inkblots. The Engvalls are uncomfortable with anything 'bi'"

B-girl: "Except the BI-ble!"

B-boy: "It loves boys AND girls!"

That made me :lol:

I love the parody more than the real 19 Kids and Counting show. I don't know who J.P. was supposed to represent but he was still funny. I also thought that B.J. and Lizzie were the best! :dance:

Guest Anonymous
ahahah I love the weird neighbor JP/the jeep. and his carehorn.

Maybe they could take away JP's airhorn and give him a vuvuzela instead.

Actually, the girl playing "Anna" or "Lizzie" was not bad looking with her shorter, curly, hair. I don't think that the real Anna would have said "air horny" or tried to kiss Josh though. The part where "Becky" was talking about the hand holding was cute IMO

Archived