IGNORED

How to suck at your religion

Nothing2CHere

Ahahahaha Haredis as Mormon missionaries.

However, I thought the bottom was really sweet and very, very accurate. If religion makes you do good things than great, but don't force it on anyone else. If religion makes you do bad things, cease and desist immediately (I'm talking to you, fundies).

Meh. All I saw was "if you're going to believe in religion then don't make fun of other people's beliefs and be respectful (you misguided, ignorant, gullible moron.)" Messages like that always seem to be the same.

"Every time a man touches your nipples, Jesus set fire to a schoolbus" :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Remember, a flaccid penis is a righteous penis." Wait 'til my headship comes home and hears my new line!

I just feel the need to mention that my mom did, indeed, do the thing with the colours with me when I was a little kid.

Random person: "What's your favourite colour?"

Little Me: "Red."

Mom: "No it's not, it's pink."

Me: :?

I just feel the need to mention that my mom did, indeed, do the thing with the colours with me when I was a little kid.

Random person: "What's your favourite colour?"

Little Me: "Red."

Mom: "No it's not, it's pink."

Me: :?

My sister-in-law tried to convince all 3 of her kids that their favorite color is the same as hers - orange. It didn't work!

Meh. All I saw was "if you're going to believe in religion then don't make fun of other people's beliefs and be respectful (you misguided, ignorant, gullible moron.)" Messages like that always seem to be the same.

Pretty much my response too, and I'm atheist.

Well, that sucks.

My hubby sent this to me today, and all I could do was laugh for a good 1/2 hour. I love it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest Anonymous

Huh... I could not help but see it as more, failure-to-engage, God-is-a-magic-bearded-man stuff. It just seems so smug and lazy.

Erections are actually Satan's "boner demons" :lol: That did make me laugh like crazy!

But yeah I agree though, some of the points hit home, but others just seem to be mockeries and generalizations we've all heard before.

The only one that really got me laughing was the door-to-door Jews line, but I basically agree with the main message. My only quibble is the part about kids - little kids ask a zillion questions and like answers that they can understand. A better question may be whether your conversation can progress as they get older, or if you still expect them to react on the level of a 2 yr old.

Archived