twin2

New Maxwell post is up, its so hard to know where to start so I'll take it from the top.

As a celebration for the many exciting items we’ve had lately (website launch, Joseph’s engagement, my Summer book revision, new niece and nephew), Dad took us out-to-eat for a special treat.

Ahh, good Steve-O. Of course no word on if they actually got a meal or just all you can eat salad and bread sticks. BTW, since when is out to eat hyphenated?

After dinner that evening, we went to a tile store. The new homeowner wanted sample tiles. Shortly after the tile store, we went to another store, and Joseph found tile on sale for the bathroom: praise the Lord!

Where the hell is that Star Trek TNG double facepalm pic when I need it.

Then there is a pic of the three Maxwell gals with the caption "SAM sisters". I have no idea what SAM stands for, but I'm guessing that it is a typo for SAH. Yes Sarah, because if you say it enough eventual you will convince yourself it is a good thing.

It really is great to have two little ones around! They look so different.

Wow, you mean that two babies with different sets of parents may not look alike! Color me stupid! Wait she goes on to clarify further:

Joshua is so boyish, and Christina is so girly.

Yes 'cause even at the ripe old age of a month, we must conform to those gender roles.

Then some more pics of the home re-model. Poor Sarah indeed (PS sweetie, my offer still stands)

Interesting how they hold the babies out, away from their chests. They really, really, really don't want those babies rooting on the SAM sisters, do they?

Then there is a pic of the three Maxwell gals with the caption "SAM sisters". I have no idea what SAM stands for, but I'm guessing that it is a typo for SAH.

:think:

Secret Agent Man

Stop Annoying Me

Single Asian Male

Smart-Ass Masochist

Strategically Altered Mutant

Stupid Ass Meeting

Super Amazing Monkey

:lol:

Joshua is so boyish, and Christina is so girly.

Oh for fuck's sake! They look like month-old babies!

SAM sisters, Sarah, Anna and Mary.

Yeah I got that right away :D

I noticed that gender crap, too. WTF. Such crap.

I still can't get over the fact that Sarah looks like she a teenager. I'm not understanding how that is possible. She needs to get out of that house ASAP.

Oh for fuck's sake! They look like month-old babies!

I have a daughter and a son. I can't tell the difference between them in their baby pictures without looking for my daughters birth mark. Even now, I take pictures of them and I can confuse the two. This immediately genderizing (its a word now) of babies is ridiculous. They look like sweet little babies. And I honestly can't tell which is a girl and which is a boy. Not that it should matter.

In pictures, even at seven years old, one of my sons and my daughter looked like the same child with different haircuts.

Interesting how they hold the babies out, away from their chests. They really, really, really don't want those babies rooting on the SAM sisters, do they?

I can't help but be reminded of this:

statue-breast-feed.jpg

Mom looks away, and Baby goes for it!!! :lol:

...and yeah, unless a baby is actually naked and showing genitalia, how in the heck can you even tell what sex it is???

As a celebration for the many exciting items we’ve had lately (website launch, Joseph’s engagement, my Summer book revision, new niece and nephew), Dad took us out-to-eat for a special treat.
A celebration? Isn't that a little too close to being fun?

That John is quite a defrauding boy. Curious what fundie gal he will land. Now that Joseph is engaged, Steve-O might continue to allow the boys to be married off. Poor SAM sisters.

Re the kitchen cabinets that have a foot of "blank space" between their tops and the ceiling: For crying out loud, if you don't want to have soffits there to fill in the gap like this, at least spend a few extra bucks and get cabinets tall enough to go up to the ceiling. That's what I did during my remodel--more storage space and a more modern look. And no cabinet tops to have to dust.

I can't help but be reminded of this:

statue-breast-feed.jpg

Mom looks away, and Baby goes for it!!! :lol:

...and yeah, unless a baby is actually naked and showing genitalia, how in the heck can you even tell what sex it is???

I freaking love thta picture! I think it's hilarious. :lol:

I love those pictures!

The baby looks so intent and dedicated, and the mom's laughing face is just awesome and sweet. If a fundie baby did that (assuming for some reason they were in a place with nude statues), I can only imagine the 'training' that would ensue.

Okay, at a month old, my son was just lounging around, nursing every so often, pooping, and cooing ocassionally. What in the world would a month-old baby be doing that would fit into a gender stereotype?

'out-to-eat' huh? and praise Jeebus with all the things going on in the world, war, famine, etc He found time to deliver unto them tile on sale! PRAISE HIM!!!

I thank the universe daily that I was not born a Maxwell. Who knows how Steve would have handled my bi-poplar disorder, hypothyroid and cholesterol that diet has never been able to control?

In my case, I think the quiver would have grown up without a mother for many years; I likely would have gone mad and offed myself.

Praise the lord about the tile being on sale? Well, Joseph could have gotten a much better deal at any Habitat ReStore. The Waldo location in Kansas City has remnant tile at .10 a piece. Bet he paid more than that at the tile store. Their nearest ReStore is in Lawrence.

Praise the lord about the tile being on sale? Well, Joseph could have gotten a much better deal at any Habitat ReStore. The Waldo location in Kansas City has remnant tile at .10 a piece. Bet he paid more than that at the tile store. Their nearest ReStore is in Lawrence.

What, the Maxwells might actually take their business to an outfit that provides tangible benefits to people?? I don't think so.

So this is a new twist on vacuuming out the top of the cabinets. It works. Well, if you are used to wearing stilts. I’d prefer a chair. Smile.

I feel like there's a popular convention of using punctuation to create simple pictures that express emotion in text. Eye roll.

I have to go run laps around my apartment now and try to get rid of all this pent up rage about the baby gender roles thing. :(

I kind of get what they mean about the babies looking like boys or girls. I think some babies look like their gender and some look totally neutral, regardless of how you dress them. It's possible that Christina would like girly even dressed in blue overalls and if you put Joshua in a dress he'd still look like a wee boy.

Not that the Maxwell's would ever do that, just saying.

It looks like both sets of parents use cloth nappies. I wonder if that's for monetary reasons, or what.

New Maxwell post is up, its so hard to know where to start so I'll take it from the top.

Chick-fil-a no doubt.

So glad the Lord had nothing better do than provide tiles on sale for Joseph. Approximately 25,000 children died yesterday around the world. But hey, Joseph got his tiles so I guess that makes it a good days work for the 'Almighty'.

Because one is dressed in blue and one is dressed in pink by any chance?

Ah of course, Joshua is running around kicking a ball and hammering nails into a plank of wood, while Christina is having tea parties with her dolls I presume?

Gah.

Re the kitchen cabinets that have a foot of "blank space" between their tops and the ceiling: For crying out loud, if you don't want to have soffits there to fill in the gap like this, at least spend a few extra bucks and get cabinets tall enough to go up to the ceiling. That's what I did during my remodel--more storage space and a more modern look. And no cabinet tops to have to dust.

I actually like when there is a gap between the cabinets and the ceiling. You can put decorations up there. Like my next door neighbor, who showcases her entire teapot collection. But I might only dust once a year.

Neither Mr Snowe nor I are blessed with excessive height, so we use the tops of the cabinets to store things we only need on an occasional basis (and then get the stepladder out to fetch them down). Given the lack of storage space in our kitchen, we need that! But we could probably fit our entire apartment into Joseph's living room, so space is probably not an issue for Elizabeth.

Archived