IGNORED

Vision Forum Interns (According to Google)

twin2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just looked and can't find anyone's avitar up anymore. Was Doug Philips able to clear the pics somehow? Would Google listen To Doug Philips or Vision Forum Interns and remove what Doug Philips and Vision Forum Interns find offensive?

Nope. I'm pretty certain that the people who run google could care less about Vision Forum

By the way, Vision Forum Interns, Doug Philips

I have read that Dougie is against what he calls 'Statism' I heard it when I watched The League of Grateful Sons.

I like to know and understand what Doug Phillips, the Family Integrated Church, Vision Forum and the rest are technically against? What is their main issue with the outside world?

I suffered Fundamentalism long time ago but I still don't understand it. :?:

PAGE ONE!!!!!!

page1.jpg

Score!!!! We've finally infiltrated their ranks. :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:

A little OT, but I think this smiley epitomizes Dougie's relationship with the VISION FORUM INTERNS: :romance-threesome:

I just looked and can't find anyone's avitar up anymore. Was Doug Philips able to clear the pics somehow? Would Google listen To Doug Philips or Vision Forum Interns and remove what Doug Philips and Vision Forum Interns find offensive?

They wouldn't clear it but it might knock the rank down some by having too many "vision forum interns" and "Doug Philips"' together in one place. If the keyword density gets too high , it can drop the page rank. (I did my own website when I was active in real estate, and do some copy writing for other websites now to make some money, so I spend way too much time researching and reading about SEO tactics and "Google juice").

Vision Forum Interns? I love Vision Forum Interns! It must be so encouraging to be a Vision Forum Intern for Doug Phillips!

Nope. I'm pretty certain that the people who run google could care less about Vision Forum

By the way, Vision Forum Interns, Doug Philips

True, as mighty and powerful as Cap. Dougie may think he his, the juggernaut known as google has no lord or master. However, somewhere in google land there is a lowly research intern wondering who the eff are vision forum interns and why has have their search results gone up a thousandfold in the last three days?

Also, google[bot] seems to be very narcissistic. In the first 4 pages there are 3 of the screen shots of the google searches.

I wonder if we can make it trend on twitter... hmmm...

I'm game - we need a hashtag.

Where do we link - the loldoug thread on yuku or elsewhere?

I'm game - we need a hashtag.

Where do we link - the loldoug thread on yuku or elsewhere?

I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't know how to use twitter. So I'll help is someone tells me how.

You guys...the infamous romance cover is now the fourth picture on google images. I can't screengrab to post it, but I'm sure someone smarter can. I have tears from laughing so hard.

:clap:

I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't know how to use twitter. So I'll help is someone tells me how.

Sign up at twitter.com and post short messages. It will trend if we enough people put LOLDOUG in their messages. A hashtag would be typing #loldoug - that makes it stand out and creates a link to other posts with the same tag.

You can use url shorteners like bit.ly to make links short and save space, and many of the twitter apps (TweetDeck, Seesmic, & HootSuite are a few) have a built in url shortener.

You can also "retweet" a message, which copies someone else's "Tweet" and sends it out to all your followers. If you use Klout (another program type thing), it helps increase your score when others do that.

If you use HootSuite (it's free), you can schedule posts ahead of time. They consider it spamming to post the same thing repeatedly, but you could post a different loldoug & different comment every 5 minutes if you wanted to, without even being at the computer.

If we do this, we might want to pick a certain day to do it on when most people have some online time, and sort of coordinate it, so we have a chance at trending.

btw, here's some data on trending topics, for the ubernerds and social media types out there:

news.buzzgain.com/how-many-tweets-does-it-take-to-be-a-trending-topic-on-twitter/

From that link, here's how many tweets we'd need to trend:

Between 12 (midnight) to 6 am PDT: approximately 1200 tweets and about 500 users to be trending

Between 6 am to 12 Noon PDT: 1700 tweets and about 733 users

Between 12 noon to 6 pm: 1500 tweets and about 812 users (this may be because there are more people during this time but they tweet a lot less)

Between 6 pm to 12 midnight: 1900 tweets and about 922 users

Archived