IGNORED

Vision Forum Interns (According to Google)

twin2

Guest Anonymous
file.php?id=47

doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns

doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns

WIIIIIN

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
file.php?id=47

doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns

BWAH!

Also: doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns

file.php?id=47

doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns doug phillips vision forum interns

Please let this be one of the pictures that show up. Vision Forum Interns. Doug Philips Vision Forum Interns.

file.php?id=47

Love it!!! Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum.

ETA: Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships

I'm looking up all these keywords, and this fine image is not showing up. :( Perhaps someone should make it their profile picture??

I really don't understand how the interwebz works with this stuff, but I'm wondering if it's b/c people are quoting it, rather than posting it themselves? Just a wild guess -- I have no reason to believe this is true.

Edited to add -- several LOLDougs show up in the lower pages -- a couple of them in the first 14 visible pages. But not the romance novel one.

I think if the people with 'vision forum intern' as their tagline changed their profile pic to this, it would.

Unfortunately, I am not yet a VFI, so will have to stick with Aeon Flux's crotch.

For some reason, I know not why, I have vision forum on my mind. So I decided to check out the Vision Forum facebook page and I find this interesting post:

Vision Forum Ministries

‎@Some Random Person: Thank you for sharing your concerns. We are aware of this egregious site, but have removed your post so that more attention is not drawn to these individuals. Regarding your questions, we are not in a position to offer legal advice. However, Heritage Defense is a Christian legal organization that may be able to address any CPS questions. Their website is HeritageDefense.org.

09 June at 18:24

I wondered if we could be that egregious site so I went back and checked to see what was going down around June 9. Turns out there was this little thread or two about some woman named Emma. But, they couldn't be talking about us could they?

file.php?id=47

That pic scares me every time I see it. It gives me the chivers! (chivers are a cross between chills and shivers)

Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum. Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships

For some reason, I know not why, I have vision forum on my mind. So I decided to check out the Vision Forum facebook page and I find this interesting post:

I wondered if we could be that egregious site so I went back and checked to see what was going down around June 9. Turns out there was this little thread or two about some woman named Emma. But, they couldn't be talking about us could they?

Egregious, huh? Geez, these people talk about us as though we were 4Chan's /b/. Such drama queens! :violin:

I would love to get a little Neil Gaiman in there. Vision Forum Interns. How do I become a Vision Forum Intern? Doug and Beall Phillips. Vision Forum products. Vision Forum books. Vision Forum classes on tape. Donate to Vision Forum. Anaconda. Did I say Vision Forum? lol

Well, not romance cover yet, but we are making progress. FJ pics now occupy a full 30% of the top hits for vision forum interns.

xdiix2.jpg

PS: To the Vision Forum Interns trolling here, yes I really do have a life. This is what I like to call comic relief.

OMG, my avatar is showing up. How funny, since I rarely comment on Doug et al.

SEO and SEM (how companies get their websites to show up high on search engine results) is a somewhat complex. The Google "scanners" are smart enough to overlook a zillion repeats of the same word/words. It looks for relevance and a whole host of other factors. My company works with this stuff (not me personally, as it would probably make my head explode), but it will often take us six months to a year - not mention serious $$$ - to help our clients start appearing on the first page of a google search result, if it's possible at all.

OMG, my avatar is showing up. How funny, since I rarely comment on Doug et al.

SEO and SEM (how companies get their websites to show up high on search engine results) is a somewhat complex. The Google "scanners" are smart enough to overlook a zillion repeats of the same word/words. It looks for relevance and a whole host of other factors. My company works with this stuff (not me personally, as it would probably make my head explode), but it will often take us six months to a year - not mention serious $$$ - to help our clients start appearing on the first page of a google search result, if it's possible at all.

Well this must be proof that God loves Free Jinger and wants our message to be heard.

I have no idea how teh interwebz works, I just find it freaking hilarious and you know Dougie and his boys are pissed as hell. They are probably drafting memos to google to get the pics taken down.

Well this must be proof that God loves Free Jinger and wants our message to be heard.

I have no idea how teh interwebz works, I just find it freaking hilarious and you know Dougie and his boys are pissed as hell. They are probably drafting memos to google to get the pics taken down.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that one can't get there organically - not at all. Happens all of the time.

I do some SEO writing for a living. One of the newer things is that keyword stuffing does not really work. You need to put the keyword in the first sentence and then surround it with related terms. It's important of course to use the keyword several times, but the Google bots will ignore it if it is written over and over without supporting text. Reference my post: how do I become a Vision forum intern? Where can I buy Vision Forum books? That will bump you up quicker than just writing the word over and over.

/soapbox

That pic scares me every time I see it. It gives me the chivers! (chivers are a cross between chills and shivers)

Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Vision Forum interns, Doug Phillips, Vision Forum. Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships Vision Forum internships

The only problem is that is Doug Phillips holding a woman. We all know the only people Doug Phillips holds like that are Vision Forum interns.

The only problem is that is Doug Phillips holding a woman. We all know the only people Doug Phillips holds like that are Vision Forum interns.

Oops, my mistake. Upon closer examination I realized it is a Vision Forum intern! Praise the Baby Jesus! Doug Phillips loves his Vision Forum interns! Doug Phillips loves his Vision Forum interns! Doug Phillips loves his Vision Forum interns.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that one can't get there organically - not at all. Happens all of the time.

Hey, if the baby Jesus can bless the fundies by having hot dog buns go on sale, there is no reason to think that he couldn't bless us and overtake google.

Well, not romance cover yet, but we are making progress. FJ pics now occupy a full 30% of the top hits for vision forum interns.

xdiix2.jpg

PS: To the Vision Forum Interns trolling here, yes I really do have a life. This is what I like to call comic relief.

I DID IT! WOOOOOT!!!!

That makes my day!

doug phillips and his vision forum interns

My fellow Free Jingerites have done some brilliant stuff in the past, but this takes the freakin' cake. I Love this forum. :clap:

Archived