IGNORED

Old Maxwell Fam Pics

sippin0nsunshine

Found these when looking through the Maxwells' old site with wayback. Not sure if they've ever been posted.

2m0b46.png

io3ryd.png

Sarah looks so happy compared to recent photos, and the boys were super adorable back then.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how they have Steve and Teri and the non-reversal kids in one row, then all the post-reversal kids proudly displayed out front. Okay, logistics and balance of the photo, probably, but still a bit symbolic.

Anna is wearing (gasp!) a necklace in the first photo. Glad Stevie put an end to jewelry in the family -- it's an idol!

Teri actually looks pretty in these photos. My how her austere lifestyle has robbed her of looking happy.

Wow. The bottom one with them all looking off stage right is weird. .

Are you talking about one of the Delicious Dish ladies?

I've seen this pics. I don't think Sarah looks any more stressed or unhappy in current pics than she does in the old pics. I fact, I think she has a nicer smile in the recent pictures. Frankly, I don't think we can say she's more depressed based on pics. Her life story says it all.

I've seen this pics. I don't think Sarah looks any more stressed or unhappy in current pics than she does in the old pics. I fact, I think she has a nicer smile in the recent pictures. Frankly, I don't think we can say she's more depressed based on pics. Her life story says it all.

I don't know if she's depressed or not because I don't live with her, but I think her smile just looks softer in these old pictures. Maybe I should have said that instead of "happier." :)

Dont know who it is as i dont 'follow' the family, but the blonde child with the bow in the second pic is adorable!

Dont know who it is as i dont 'follow' the family, but the blonde child with the bow in the second pic is adorable!

That's Mary Maxwell. She's about 15 now.

Seen 'em but hadn't kept the URL, so thanks for these!

There's a picture out there with Sarah in PANTS, believe it or not. I think it was possibly linked from one of the really old Corners, as I remember reading about them going into isolation and cutting off sports around the same time as I remember seeing it - but I can't remember the location of that one either. If I find it I'll try to post it. It's a group of maybe 3 pics, shows the boys with sports gear too.

Lol. Delicious dish, or maybe that weird Will Farrell and Maya Rudolph (?) couple who sang in airport lounges with a keyboard?

That's interesting that in the first picture the angel appears to be a female.

In one of Steve's Dad's Corners he talks about an audio bible he listens to, but warns his readers that the angels are portrayed as female, or at least their words are read by females. I got the impression he didn't like/agree with that (shocking, I know).

I'll see if I can find the Corner.

Nathan , now, looks so much like Stevie in the bottom picture. Same with Sarah. She looks so much like Teri then.

Is it me or does Stevie looks like Joshie in the first picture???

He's definately lost weight off his face. I imagine their diet has become more restricted in the last few years. Too many bean burritos, not enough butter chickens.

Looks like they took the curtains from the old picture and made the dresses in the newer picture.

Wow. The bottom one with them all looking off stage right is weird. Teri looks like a SNL character.

I like how the boy in the front row second from the right is all, "Fuck that, I'm looking at the camera like a normal person."

I had to use the wayback machine to get caught up on the Maxwell Cult.

I found these gems:

Oooooh, the Early Frumper Period. Great find!

Lol. Delicious dish, or maybe that weird Will Farrell and Maya Rudolph (?) couple who sang in airport lounges with a keyboard?

Ana Gasteyer played both roles: Margaret Jo McCullen on the Delicious Dish and Bobbie Mohan-Culp of The Culps. Maya Rudolph joined the cast of SNL later.

Archived