IGNORED

Breibart Boycott

RoseWilder

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

You're welcome!

A lot of people involved in this Breitbart boycott have started buying Kellogg's products and are donating them to food banks. Apparently, the food banks are very happy about this because they normally only get stale, out of date cereal. 

Love hearing that! I purchased 4 more EGGO waffles and 4 Special K bars in my recent grocery trip. I've been able to donate a lot more cereals now too, Kelloggs keeps putting out great coupons and I'll keep it buying! Suck it reich-ies and your "boycott!"

In case anyone needs more incentive to boycott Amazon (other than that they're still carrying Trump products AND advertising on Bretibart still) - here you go: 

On 1/13/2017 at 10:21 PM, RoseWilder said:

In case anyone needs more incentive to boycott Amazon (other than that they're still carrying Trump products AND advertising on Bretibart still) - here you go: 

Kids size eh?  Hate is a family value after all.

On 1/13/2017 at 9:21 PM, RoseWilder said:

Nice.  I've been looking to see if I could figure out how to report on the product without actually bringing it up on Amazon so I don't have Amazon trying to peddle other hate shit at me.

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Nice.  I've been looking to see if I could figure out how to report on the product without actually bringing it up on Amazon so I don't have Amazon trying to peddle other hate shit at me.

I saw on the Sleeping Giant twitter page that Amazon has removed the product. But I'm so appalled that they would carry that product in the first place. I have no idea why they have to be told to behave with basic human decency. Between this, the fact they treat their employees so badly, their still advertising on Breitbart and they're still carrying Trump products, I am regretting ever dollar I ever spent on Amazon. 

Over a hundred companies have stopped advertising on Breitbart in the last 8 days. This is so exciting!!!!!!!

Archived