IGNORED

Counting On Season Two

Coconut Flan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nst said:

she is clearly afraid to leave the house 

The way she said, "This is where God has us now" was kind of telling. It told us she wishes God would change his mind.

7 minutes ago, nst said:

Jill is afraid to leave the house because her son is a gringo 

But wouldn't Jesus protect the almighty Gringo? Where is her faith?

Canadian TLC Commercials shown at first break (for those interested in boycotting or emailing):

-TLCme.com (a good sign they don't have enough advertisers)

-The Wild Life movie promo for September 9th

-Act Kids (mouthwash)

-Taco Bell

-Trivago (travel website)

-TheRecoveryVillage.com (Rehab... that's pretty rich, given Josh's situation)

-Aspercreme

-Bridget Jones' Baby movie promo

-Bell Canada

-CanadainaDay.ca

-TLC promo for Counting On

-TLC promo for Toddlers and Tiaras

-TLC promo for Cake Boss

Just now, holierthanyou said:

Canadian TLC Commercials shown at first break (for those interested in boycotting or emailing):

-TLCme.com (a good sign they don't have enough advertisers)

-The Wild Life movie promo for September 9th

-Act Kids (mouthwash)

-Taco Bell

-Trivago (travel website)

-TheRecoveryVillage.com (Rehab... that's pretty rich, given Josh's situation)

-Aspercreme

-Bridget Jones' Baby movie promo

-Bell Canada

-CanadainaDay.ca

-TLC promo for Counting On

-TLC promo for Toddlers and Tiaras

-TLC promo for Cake Boss

I Am seeing that movie with Patrick Dempsey and Colin Firth. What an absolutely hilarious thing to advertise during this show. Bridget Jones is basically an anti-Duggar.

How clueless is Jessa?!  She sister-mommed how many littles and she has no clue how to baby proof a house?  Good gravy. 

"I don't really dabble in that business..."

-John David, in regards to romance and relationships.

John David looks too much like Josh for me to deal with well. The younger grown-up brothers all have a different head shape, though mostly also the same early baldness pattern.

They haven't asked Jana that; doesn't seem like they would, as they're now teasing everyone about Jinger being in luurrve.

Counting on - Part 2 - pretending to babyproof a house that just had 2 babies in it and is owned by duggars.

The commercials for other TLC shows are more interesting than this tripe.

Back in Arkansas Anna pulls up and tells the m'kids that they are going to "play" at aunt jessa's house.  Jinger and Anna walk in, they're going to go shopping for shit... they put spurge on the floor and try to get him to crawl.  Marcus' hair is SPIKED with all kinds of product.

We're reminded of what an amazing mom anna is.  Mer is "pulling up on stuff" and Jessa asks how long their arms are.

Anna - the past several months have been going well for our family. Joshua is back from rehab and we've been working on rebuilding.  Personally I have a lot of hope for our marriage and so as I see Josh taking steps to do whats right (anna appears to swallow her words literally) it brings a lot of joy and help heal the pain that we've walked through... blah blah trust.. couple... 

They discuss what to buy... reminds them that toilets are really important.  

We're treated to TH's of various things that have been recovered from various duggar toilets (none from michelle or boob).

Jessa - there are 19 kids so you can find anything flushed down the toilet.

Marcus crawls up the side of the couch and crashes shit.  Then they put him down and tell him to "find something" to figure out what isnt safe.  He opens closet doors... drawers (something purple is blurred out on the bottom drawer)... HMMMMM

Marcus finds a picture frame... seashells... all these things she "didnt think about" despite raising a virtual army.

Off they go.  JInger has mer and drops her paci on the grass.  No idea if she picks it up.

Out on a farm John and Josiah drive a big truck to get his CDL. Josiah wants to get one to "move a lot of equipment around."  We're treated to flashbacks of Duggard building the treehouse with heavy equipment.

John is the "master of all trades" because he can "cut a hillside."

JD is not courting anyone... he's suggested it, but he isnt.

JD - I'm too busy with life to think about romance.  I dont dabble in it, come what may (UM... what the hell?)

Josiah - nothing going on with courting.  He's asking if he's "looking" and doesnt answer.

Back to the truck... He tries to back up.  I'm trying to figure out where they are.  there is a single built house but the rest is clearly a planned neighborhood.

Josiah backs up (he's wearing ripped jeans!) and he backed up pretty well.

JD says he likely wouldnt have passed the test but he'll do well if I'm patient and wait on him.

At the hardware store the girls get out.... we're reminded of what they're doing because I clearly forgot from 5 minutes ago.

They come in without strollers and Jinger takes Mer.  No one grabs a cart... or a basket... 

Jinger tells us that she "was that child."  When they were younger Jinger and Jessa found markers and colored on the cabinets.  

They buy a few "kits" and want a gift basket for the kids because they dont have any "girl toys".  They get a wooden doll set

JInger -  I would like to have a whole housefull of kids.  

Anna watches the kids while they check out.  

Jessa - we have a ticking time clock.  Its 2 and theyre coming at 5

DRAMATIC MUSAK!

What is it with the Duggars and time management?  Can't they ever be ready for something on time? 

I realize that some of this is to create their version of  drama but still. 

3 minutes ago, Gossamer1 said:

What is it with the Duggars and time management?  Can't they ever be ready for something on time? 

I realize that some of this is to create their version of  drama but still. 

If they are filming, TLC picks up the tab...not getting paid, not going to get anything done. They learned from the best.

I'm not surprised they need help baby proofing. When have the Duggars  been concerned about safety?

51 minutes ago, Gossamer1 said:

Someone at Verizon had a little fun with the episode descriptions. 

20160823_194514.jpg

OMG, I can't believe that's real! lol forever!

• Coconut Flan unpinned and locked this topic

Archived