IGNORED

Hey Christian Girl

Swamptribe

I've been defrauded by the Orlando Bloom one on page 2 (he's been defrauding me since I was in middle school.)

I've been defrauded by the Orlando Bloom one on page 2 (he's been defrauding me since I was in middle school.)

Liam Neeson is also on page two. :dance:

I was laughing way too hard at those. If the men were older, I'd go straight for some of those lines.

OMG, so many pictures of Ryan Goseling!

Oh, I think it was on page one or two, about sitting next to someone at prayer time just to hold hands? Guilty! You know it's going on when the boy rubs your hand with his thumb. :dance:

"I was reading through the book of Numbers and realized I didn't have yours."

Love it!

LOL- those are great! I almost spit my drink out when I got to the "sitting next to you at prayer so we can hold hands" one. Back when youth group in fundieland was still co-ed, guys really used to do that. :lol:

This one is my favorite:

tumblr_m6ed0t1pr51rvjm9wo1_400.jpg

Mostly because it is of Lee Pace. Who was adorable and hilarious on "Pushing Daisies." And is gay as the month of May.

I wonder how many more of these "bible stud-y buddies" are queer? Not to mention how disappointed the poor little future-helpmeets will be! (HA HA HA! Mine is an evil laugh!)

I was totally defrauded and then Tim Tebow ruined it for me. I don't care how cute he is, there is nothing attractive about misogyny. The captions were ruining it, too, so I stopped reading them. MmmmmmOrlandoBloomChanningTatumJamesFrancoJohnnyDepp... Those One Direction boys have potential, but they're kids as far as I'm concerned. I also don't find Ryan Gosling or Justin Timberlake that hot. And WHERE are Adam Lambert and Tom Welling when you need them?

I was totally defrauded and then Tim Tebow ruined it for me. I don't care how cute he is, there is nothing attractive about misogyny. The captions were ruining it, too, so I stopped reading them. MmmmmmOrlandoBloomChanningTatumJamesFrancoJohnnyDepp... Those One Direction boys have potential, but they're kids as far as I'm concerned. I also don't find Ryan Gosling or Justin Timberlake that hot. And WHERE are Adam Lambert and Tom Welling when you need them?

Adam Lambert *swoon*

THANK GOD. I thought I was the only one who doesn't find Gosling attractive.

Adam Lambert *swoon*

More men need to wear eye makeup. Seriously.

There are some pictures where Gosling is attractive, but on the whole he's pretty blah.

tumblr_m4c1teju3W1rvjm9wo1_250.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, it's JGL, which, yeah... :angelic-halofell:

Blasphemy! I find Justin Timberlake incredibly sexy. Ryan Gosling, eh, I could take him or leave him.

I took a break from ignoring Tebow to try to find out what's misogynistic about him but google turned up nothing. Not that I don't believe it.

But enough about him. Here's Tom Welling for you. I couldn't find any on the blog so I made one myself.

xkkUy.jpg

I also made a ton of others. Here's hoping Hey Christian Girl thread become's like the loldoug thread only with more hotness.

I took a break from ignoring Tebow to try to find out what's misogynistic about him but google turned up nothing. Not that I don't believe it.

Tebow made an anti-abortion ad shown during the Super Bowl for Focus on the Family in 2010.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah... The more I look through these pictures, the less I get the whole "men" thing. Though it was quite funny to see Andrew Garfield with blond hair.

But enough about him. Here's Tom Welling for you. I couldn't find any on the blog so I made one myself.

xkkUy.jpg

I also made a ton of others. Here's hoping Hey Christian Girl thread become's like the loldoug thread only with more hotness.

Mmmmmmmm...

Oh, and Tebow is anti-choice.

I think the Darren Criss one on page four defrauded me.

I don't mind the One Direction boys being on there, even though the only one close in age to me is Louis, but Tebow made me rage a little bit on the inside.

Archived