IGNORED

Let's hook Sarah up with an Arndt

clibbyjo

I have always felt that Sarah should be praying for one of the Arndt brothers to contact Steve. Maybe someone should send them a note suggesting that they take a look at Sarah Maxwell.

Steve knows that when he releases Sarah to her new husband, she then falls under her husbands headship. If the husband wants to play sports, then Sarah will learn to enjoy baseball and assisting with the fundraising game they organize.

Sarah and one the Arndt boys would be a very good match.

The biggest problem is that an Arndt boy would actually have to talk to a girl that is not their mother or sister. That is never going to happen.

Well, consider that Sarah has had little-to-no experience talking with males that aren't her father or brother, and you've got a match made in awkward heaven.

I was just thinking, Elizabeth might have been a good match for one of the Arndt boys prior to the family going "Maxwell fundie". She seems to have had somethings in common with them, the homeschooling, the sports, dressing normally, etc. Too bad she's marrying a Maxwell, but can't help but think of "what might have been". ;)

No wonder none of the Arndt men are married. They have a church service of their own, at home with their dad as the pastor. Outsiders can catch it live via webcast. It's called Safe at Home Ministries. Nice passive agressive emotional abuse with that name Arndt parents!

If Sarah M married an Arndt, she would end up leaving and cleaving close to the her new in-laws. Would Steve stand for that? Probably not. I suspect Teri's depression might hold poor Sarah hostage.

If that is the patriarcal model (to live near the Head Headship), Why doesn't Peter Bradrick live near his dad? Sorry, OT but I always wondered about that. Scott Brown's may run out of money if he has to support four households. Two are headed by teenagers and one by Bradrick, super hero wanna be.

Archived