IGNORED

Atheist Group's Flyers Vandalized with Bloody Cross

lilwriter85

I'm just going to start calling these kinds of 'Christians' Biblians or Biblians sans Christ since they don't seem to follow anything Jesus ever taught (do unto others, anyone?).

Jaleel Boykins is the person who tweeted the photos. I spent two seconds looking through his last 10 or so tweets and I think he would fit in well at the PP's church:

Jaleel Boykins â€@JaleelBoykins

If women were allowed to be president we would probably have a gay vice president making this country useless.

If women were allowed to be president they would waste this great nations money on QVC

Looking for a homeless man to feel sorry for me on a daily basis. I will pay.

If Obama (the devil) sells enough of our souls to China maybe America will be out of debt

Jaleel Boykins is the person who tweeted the photos. I spent two seconds looking through his last 10 or so tweets and I think he would fit in well at the PP's church:

I just looked through that guy's twitter and he is an ass and I agree he would fit in well at the PP's church. He also keeps tweeting the atheist group. Things will get ugly later on.

Uhm, actually, it was Richard Nixon, a republican, who started the process of opening up US trade with China. George HW Bush started NAFTA, with Clinton Finishing what Bush had started.

Jaleel mentioned something on his twitter about getting a green card, so he might not be too familiar with U.S. history and presidents. He will probably be called out on the Obama comment by someone.

Archived