IGNORED

Can you guys help us poll-bomb Frothy?

sassycupcake

Some of their polls are just silly. And some of them I wish I could post comments. Like the poll about how often do you vote. My comment would be "I vote in every election and it really bothers all the teabaggers!"

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a coffee war between Starbucks and Seattle's best that I don't know about?

Edited to add:

I just got another google question :dance:

What do you think?

How trustworthy do you consider Google to be?

Very Trustworthy

Somewhat Trustworthy

Neutral

Somewhat Untrustworthy

Very Untrustworthy

My question was "How often do you go to bloombergDOTcom?"

"I've never heard of it" was, sadly, not one of the options (the lowest frequency option was "Rarely")

http://www.patriotvoices.com/

Rick "Frothy" Santorum has launched a new website "to defeat President Obama," without actually endorsing Mittens.

If you scroll down, there is a poll on the right-hand side asking if you support President Obama. Even if you don't, please help us bomb his poll by saying you do! We're winning right now!

You stand for the most vulnerable among us my ass, Frothy.

What do you think?

Do you have a very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable, or very unfavorable opinion of Barack Obama?

69%

Very favorable

1%

Somewhat favorable

1%

Somewhat unfavorable

29%

Very unfavorable

I think I broke it. For a while I was only getting stupid single questions and now I get referred to the site of the survey company. I think I'll unplug my modem for a bit and see if that works :lol:

I think I broke it. For a while I was only getting stupid single questions and now I get referred to the site of the survey company. I think I'll unplug my modem for a bit and see if that works :lol:

You should try deleting the cookies; that's how they know you've voted several times. If you don't know how, just type "delete cookies" in your computer's help screen and it tells you how. Hope that helps.

You should try deleting the cookies; that's how they know you've voted several times. If you don't know how, just type "delete cookies" in your computer's help screen and it tells you how. Hope that helps.

My cookies get deleted when I close my browser. I'm testing right now to see if the unplugging and reset worked.

Oh well it looks like I'm out of the game but I did vote at least eleventy times. :lol: As a fair the well I took a few minutes to spooge his FB page.

What dickwads! Any decent surveyor figures out how to prevent repeaters.

ETA: What does "spooge FB" mean?

When I voted it was 71% in favour of Obama.

Enjoy your Canadian opinion suckers!

What dickwads! Any decent surveyor figures out how to prevent repeaters.

ETA: What does "spooge FB" mean?

I use spooge in a couple of contexts. In this one it means to spread dissent on Frothys FB page.

"Do you support or oppose increased government regulations to limit the power of search engine companies to control the ranking of search results on the Internet?"

I choked on my drink. Wonder what search results he's so concerned about!

:lol:

It was 73% strongly approve when I voted.

When is Frothy gonna realize he's a joke and just go away?

oooh, now it's a question about gays in the military... 75% think they should serve!

Archived