IGNORED

Can you guys help us poll-bomb Frothy?

sassycupcake

http://www.patriotvoices.com/

Rick "Frothy" Santorum has launched a new website "to defeat President Obama," without actually endorsing Mittens.

If you scroll down, there is a poll on the right-hand side asking if you support President Obama. Even if you don't, please help us bomb his poll by saying you do! We're winning right now!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Very favorable"=61%! Keep those votes coming!

Voted, even though I am not in the US!

Are they getting results from multiple websites?

I voted and when it showed the results on Frothy's website, it showed 60% strongly approve and something like 37% strongly disapprove. However, when I clicked the link for detailed results it sent me to another website (Civic Science) that showed 21% strongly approve and 47% strongly disapprove.

That being said, detailed results were interesting. Among those who strongly approved, 57% were female while 43% were male. However, for those who strongly disapproved, 62% were male while 38% were female.

If you keep refreshing the page, you get new polls -- there's another about Obama, ones about Planned Parenthood, Social Security, welfare/unemployment benefits, etc.

Each contains a question or two that, I think, is supposed to give them a sense of whether you are "one of them" or an evil liberal infiltrator - how often do you visit huffpost, which mobile carriers slogan is more familiar to you (I guess some advertise more on Fox and others on MSNBC? :roll: ) are you in the city/suburbs/rural area, etc.

ETA - the results on this one were scary:

Do you agree or disagree that torture should be used on terrorists if they have information that would prevent an eminent attack on the United States?

37% Strongly Disagree

10% Disagree

14% Neutral

20% Agree

19% Strongly Agree

But, then, I'd find anything less than 99% Strongly Disagree scary for that one.

The "who are you" questions on this one were about Seattle's Best brand coffee, and whether you send and receive text messages. :roll:

I think you may get a greater variety of questions if posting from a phone. I'm on a computer and only have two versions (so far :lol: ), but since I've been voting it's up to 62%.

I feel sullied just going there, but I voted. 63%.

I voted. I had to laugh at the question, "do you read the NY Times"? They're not subtle at all, are they?

I think you may get a greater variety of questions if posting from a phone. I'm on a computer and only have two versions (so far :lol: ), but since I've been voting it's up to 62%.

I'm on a compy and I've had 5 so far.

51% of respondents think abortion should be completely legal. :)

I wonder how long it will be before Frothy takes down the poll.

My "extra question" was about Reuters... didn't know they leaned one way or the other!

My finger is getting sore but I finally got to the Frothy/Google question!

What do you think?

Do you support or oppose increased government regulations to limit the power of search engine companies to control the ranking of search results on the Internet?

Strongly support regulations

Somewhat support regulations

Somewhat oppose regulations

Strongly oppose regulations

No Strong Opinion

It's up to 65% strongly approve of Obama now, and 32% strongly disapprove. :dance: Frothy is such a joke!

"Do you support or oppose increased government regulations to limit the power of search engine companies to control the ranking of search results on the Internet?"

I choked on my drink. Wonder what search results he's so concerned about!

Archived