IGNORED

Can you guys help us poll-bomb Frothy?

sassycupcake

The night shift is here, er well, part of the night shift, anyway. I voted as liberally as I could on a bunch of them. Canada will take over the world, one stupid poll at a time!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D :D :D awesome. Down with butcum! Love from down under.

The night shift is here, er well, part of the night shift, anyway. I voted as liberally as I could on a bunch of them. Canada will take over the world, one stupid poll at a time!

We can always blame Canada Boogalou

vxPRHXgYVlk

We can always blame Canada Boogalou

vxPRHXgYVlk

:flags-canada: I like that song, it's pretty catchy. It's also a lot better than the last FJ song that got stuck in my head. I was humming the other day and realized it was the tune from "aint no homos gonna make it to heaven" :shock: this song is more appropriate. /derailment

Okay, at the risk of seeming ignorant, what do farm subsidies have to do with food safety? I thought subsidies paid farmers to grow or not grow certain crops. Do subsidies cover meat inspectors?

Do you agree or disagree that farm subsidies are necessary to ensure food security in America?

Okay, at the risk of seeming ignorant, what do farm subsidies have to do with food safety? I thought subsidies paid farmers to grow or not grow certain crops. Do subsidies cover meat inspectors?

Like many of the questions, this one has no founding in fact.

I took it a second time to see what the percentage was and it asked me if I liked Starbucks. The hell?

Up to 77% now, with 20% strongly disagreeing.

I took it a second time to see what the percentage was and it asked me if I liked Starbucks. The hell?

If you go deep into the survey maze you will get asked if you prefer Seattles best or $bucks, that was a real WTF for me.

http://www.patriotvoices.com/

I realize I need to make some plans for my summer vacation when I sit for a half an hour taking polls on a website created by Frothy...

It's oddly addicting. :oops:

I just spent WAY too much time voting in Rick's polls. And I'm not even American.

Had a giggle when one of the frost questions was my opinion on Instagram, I wonder if he put that in as a favour to Josh.

The question is not worded very well, but what I think he's getting at is: Could we be secure about having enough food without farm subsidies?

And the answer is, not if everyone has 19 children!

Does he have a vendetta against Google?

Yes, because they refuse to remove the definition of santorum from their search results.

If you go deep into the survey maze you will get asked if you prefer Seattles best or $bucks, that was a real WTF for me.

http://www.patriotvoices.com/

Maybe that mermaid is a tad defrauding?

Yes, because they refuse to remove the definition of santorum from their search results.

Oh. :icon-lol:

I looked it up. Using Google. Funny, because making those results so visible was simply good marketing on someone's part. Isn't he pro free-market and, oh yeah, free speech? I guess only until it involves people insulting him.

Oh. :icon-lol:

I looked it up. Using Google. Funny, because making those results so visible was simply good marketing on someone's part. Isn't he pro free-market and, oh yeah, free speech? I guess only until it involves people insulting him.

Yeah, he's only in favor of the free market when it's to his advantage.

Yeah, he's only in favor of the free market when it's to his advantage.

And he's only in favor of freedom when it agrees with his religious beliefs.

Archived