IGNORED

One of the allowed websites

sage

I am sure this has been discussed before, but you can bet your bottom dollar that this is a site that SOTDRT relies on heavily for "information":

conservapedia.com/Main_Page

Now, I am off to scour myself with bleach, I feel dirty for having been there.

:(

conservapedia.com/Essay:Greatest_Conservative_Songs

I can guarantee you that some fundies wouldn't want their kids to see this part of it. This page is actually quite funny at times.

For instance the song "Gimme Back My Bullets" by Lynyrd Skynyrd was about a song racing to the top NOT about guns. But tell a dumbass neo=con that!

And I love that they list any Rush songs. Right. At one point, there were Green Day songs listed also. Again, not exactly conservative. band. The page is humerous

http://www.conservapedia.com/Essay:Greatest_Conservative_Songs

I can guarantee you that some fundies wouldn't want their kids to see this part of it. This page is actually quite funny at times.

For instance the song "Gimme Back My Bullets" by Lynyrd Skynyrd was about a song racing to the top NOT about guns. But tell a dumbass neo=con that!

And I love that they list any Rush songs. Right. At one point, there were Green Day songs listed also. Again, not exactly conservative. band. The page is humerous

Yeah well their reasoning for Fair Exchange is "Warnings about totalitarian governments who want to take away your freedom in the name of utopia." You know cause taking away a woman's right to her own body, or the right of two consenting adults in love to marry is in no way attempting to take away freedoms.

My favourite is still the "article" on premarital sex.

""Previous sexual experience with a partner weakens mutual commitment in marriage and creates an unstable foundation for the conjugal relationship." [1]"

conservapedia.com/Premarital_sex

conservapedia.com/Essay:Greatest_Conservative_Songs

This is a classic! I also love Greatest Conservative Movies. On The Lion King: "A main message of the movie is honoring thy father, and the power-hungry main antagonist, once he becomes ruler, favors big government, pushes liberal values and destroys their territory."

conservapedia.com/Essay:Greatest_Conservative_Movies

endless lulz

Red Barchetta is a conservative song? :?

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

*pops in Spirit of Radio CD and cranks it up*

About half of the mods are actually Poes just trolling Shlafly. It's sort of hilarious.

Yup! There was an IAMA on Reddit done by an atheist who did a lot of the content. I think it is hilarious.

Red Barchetta is a conservative song? :?

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

*pops in Spirit of Radio CD and cranks it up*

I have a "My other car is a Red Barchetta" bumper sticker.

An old local punk band named Fang did a totally non-PC song called "Destroy the Handicapped." Smuggar would love that one, since it would give him better places to park. :roll:

The list of movies was actually funny.

Gone with the Wind? Did they actually watch the movie or read the book? Scarlett was the last person that anyone would call "feminine not feminist".

I also had no idea that Ghostbusters was supposed to turn me conservative. I just remember the goo and the giant puffy figure.

The stats page is still my favorite:

conservapedia.com/Special:Statistics

Most viewed pages

Main Page 13,034,293

Homosexual Agenda 5,626,104

Atheism 5,284,952

Barack Hussein Obama 2,431,023

Adolf Hitler 2,209,639

Wikipedia 2,042,971

Muslim agenda of the Obama administration 2,042,488

Counterexamples to Relativity 1,851,514

Examples of Bias in Wikipedia 1,410,820

Conservative Bible Project 1,408,26

Homosexuality has actually been kicked down t just one mention. Thanks Hitler!

*ahem*

conservapedia.com/Dinosaur

"Creation science asserts that the biblical account, that dinosaurs were created on day 6 of creation[3] approximately 6,000 years ago, along with other land animals, and therefore co-existed with humans, thus debunking the Theory of Evolution and the beliefs of evolutionary scientists about the age and creation of the earth.

Creation science shows that dinosaurs lived in harmony with other animals, (probably including in the Garden of Eden) eating only plants[4]; that pairs of each dinosaur kind were taken onto Noah's Ark during the Great Flood and were preserved from drowning[5]; that many of the fossilized dinosaur bones originated during the mass killing of the Flood[6]; and that possibly some descendants of those dinosaurs taken aboard the Ark are still around today.[7] "

And their proof of the last is... Cryptozoology.

I'm enjoying this: conservapedia.com/Essay:Greatest_Conservative_Novels

Animal Farm is conservative? Anti-communist, yes. Conservative, no. The pigs were evil, but so were the men. Also, I've never read American Pastoral, but I find it hard to believe that Phillip Roth has written anything conservative.

ETA: Also, how is the Great Gatsby conservative? I don't get it at all.

I'm sad the novels page does not include descriptions of conservative greatness. That's usually the best part!

Archived