IGNORED

Vision Forum WW2 Leadership Video

MamaJunebug

vimeo.com/26447422

No surprise that the one recognizable face in the jogging platoon of soldiers belongs to Doug Phillips. :whistle: Don't tell me that blocking wasn't intentional!

I'm in a Burris-y mood* after watching some History Channel about Germany before WW2, as well as the "bonus" videos on the dividedthemovie.com page.

Maybe soon I'll have an essay talking about the "leadership" of "religious" men who use voice tones and emotional language and (unintentionally hilarious mixed) metaphors to sway the undecided. Not to mention, to entrench the faithful.

My point is that I see more similarities -- the tones of voice, and the earnest/emotional facial expressions, and the trigger-laden words -- between Hitler and the NCFIC/VF guys (Washer, Baucham, Phillips, Brown, Swanson) than I do, differences.

*I'm a Burris wannabe, will never be able to parse things like she does! But I try hard.

First the funny facts: LOLDOUG!

secondly: It makes me sick how these lunatics try to make war and war times look like. All that leader bullshit. I can't hear it anymore. The WW2 isn't a great source to find leaders. Its the reason why millions of people died!! Iam so angry right now.. I don't have the words to explain it!

You know what? This "Theology of Leadership" and all of the other idiotic terms that Dougie comes up with are no different than a barker at a carnival who yells to you to snag your attention and curiosity to come to their venue so that they can get your money. It's stuff that sounds intelligent on the surface, but it's just an empty idea that only really served to make money for Doug.

It puts me in mind of those "Sea Monkey" packages that they sold when I was a kid. On the box, filled with tiny brine shrimp, they'd have pictures of humanoid creatures who presumably built castles to live in. The brine shrimp looked nothing like the cartoon on the package which absolutely fascinated me.

Doug is selling brine shrimp and promising people a whole civilization. And, in faith and out of desperation, people buy his stuff. They are just a bunch of weird men playing dress up, making up silly things to say.

Dougie truly disgusts me. Here we are, discussing and acknowledging that one of his employees cannot properly care for his large family, while he makes movies and travels the world.

He's slime. While he and his chosen ones traveled Europe, those who fall for his BS and follow him live in unfinished homes, have kids constantly with no though other than having those kids and live in circumstances he would be incapable of tolerating.

Way to go, Dougie. Cultish adoration accomplished. Regardless of cost.

Guest Anonymous

I hope his interns have the good sense to head for the horizon when he offers to show them his sea monkeys!

Your wishes are my command!

2sbmtfk.jpg

Whoohoooo!

Yet another title for Doug! And the pose, the pinkness, and the "do not resist" are all so appropriate.

Thanks!

Archived