IGNORED

thatwife's TWLC

BlondeAgent007

Has anyone been reading up on her lately?

http://thatwifeblog.com/2012/05/14/twlc ... more-14009

She extreme diets but doesn't lose a lot because she binges when she gets hungry, it seems to be.

"I’m trying really hard to focus my thoughts on the way I feel, not on what the scale says or how I look. On days where I eat 90% vegetables and very small amounts, I feel awesome. Depending where I am in my menstrual cycle my body seems to need really small amounts of food, and if I overindulge on carbohydrates or fats (cheese mostly) even by a little bit I wake up feeling it down deep in my stomach the next day. I need to keep focusing on how vibrant and alive I feel when I eat and exercise the right way for my body"

It sounds to me like the beginning of bulimia nervosa. I know she hasn't mentioned any type of purge, but I know from experience the feelings that lead up to that, and they seem right on target. Eating tiny bits of low calorie foods, convincing yourself u feel great and not hungry, and eventually breaking down and eating (either a huge amount of food or a largish amount of calorie dense foods). It doesn't seem like the last step is far away to me. I'm genuinely concerned about her.

She's been known to do crazy things for the approval of ThatDick before. He says horrible things about her. Moving to a new town, with no friends, she's going to be lonely. With the way she already ignores poor T1, I really do hope she's careful. She has the level of privacy on a day to day basis to keep up the secrets eating disorders need.

I know but it she just seems to get worse and worse. Her threads don't pop up anymore because she doesn't post nearly as often. Her diet continues to become more drastic. And with the move coming up she really is losing support systems. Her weight also seems to be coming to a plateau from what she has indicated.

I know but it she just seems to get worse and worse. Her threads don't pop up anymore because she doesn't post nearly as often. Her diet continues to become more drastic. And with the move coming up she really is losing support systems. Her weight also seems to be coming to a plateau from what she has indicated.

Ok I'll be a lot less subtle this time. Please do a search and resurrect on of the old threads about her diet before starting a new one.

Archived