IGNORED

thatwife's TWLC

BlondeAgent007

Has anyone been reading up on her lately?

http://thatwifeblog.com/2012/05/14/twlc ... more-14009

She extreme diets but doesn't lose a lot because she binges when she gets hungry, it seems to be.

"I’m trying really hard to focus my thoughts on the way I feel, not on what the scale says or how I look. On days where I eat 90% vegetables and very small amounts, I feel awesome. Depending where I am in my menstrual cycle my body seems to need really small amounts of food, and if I overindulge on carbohydrates or fats (cheese mostly) even by a little bit I wake up feeling it down deep in my stomach the next day. I need to keep focusing on how vibrant and alive I feel when I eat and exercise the right way for my body"

It sounds to me like the beginning of bulimia nervosa. I know she hasn't mentioned any type of purge, but I know from experience the feelings that lead up to that, and they seem right on target. Eating tiny bits of low calorie foods, convincing yourself u feel great and not hungry, and eventually breaking down and eating (either a huge amount of food or a largish amount of calorie dense foods). It doesn't seem like the last step is far away to me. I'm genuinely concerned about her.

She's been known to do crazy things for the approval of ThatDick before. He says horrible things about her. Moving to a new town, with no friends, she's going to be lonely. With the way she already ignores poor T1, I really do hope she's careful. She has the level of privacy on a day to day basis to keep up the secrets eating disorders need.

I know but it she just seems to get worse and worse. Her threads don't pop up anymore because she doesn't post nearly as often. Her diet continues to become more drastic. And with the move coming up she really is losing support systems. Her weight also seems to be coming to a plateau from what she has indicated.

I know but it she just seems to get worse and worse. Her threads don't pop up anymore because she doesn't post nearly as often. Her diet continues to become more drastic. And with the move coming up she really is losing support systems. Her weight also seems to be coming to a plateau from what she has indicated.

Ok I'll be a lot less subtle this time. Please do a search and resurrect on of the old threads about her diet before starting a new one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Trending Content

• Recent Status Updates

• Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae

What do people do in the Sonoran desert? I've hiked the hikes I wanted to do. Seems like all that is left is golf, shopping at chains that exist everywhere, and stuff I've done. Oh and eating. I can only eat so many times a day. It's too cold to rent a paddleboard or swim. 
      · 0 replies
    • KnittingOwl

KnittingOwl

First snow storm of the season hit today. It got windy tonight, and we lost power. Somehow this continues to be a shock to PSE. Why they refuse to upgrade the infrastructure or do something so that 10s of thousands of people don’t lose power and heat literally every time it’s windy, I do not understand. We live in the Pacific Northwest. It gets windy!
      · 3 replies
    • louisa05

louisa05

Nebraska's new football coach is an evangelical bullshit artist who participates in "Man Up Ministries" conferences in the off season. Their motto is "Fighting for Biblical Manhood". Excuse me while I go vomit. 
      · 2 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

Don't know I'd charge quite that much though.

· 0 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

Wisconsin’s first thanksgiving 

· 0 replies
    • mango_fandango

mango_fandango

Long time no visit…
      COVID has finally caught up with me. Dad tested positive first, last Friday, then my mother, brother and I all tested positive today. Main symptom is feeling really really tired. Hopefully it doesn’t get much worse 🤞 
      · 1 reply
    • 47of74

47of74

Yeah probably not the best place to put that quote...

· 0 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

If I still did the Catholic thing with confession this would be the priest who heard mine..

· 0 replies
    • BlackberryGirl

BlackberryGirl

Do I wear it?
      i was given a vintage, 70 year old mink coat. It fits like it was made for me. Somehow my cousin, who is 8 years older than me came into 3 gorgeous fur coats from a granddaughter of a woman her mother knew. We’re talking women who died in the mid 60’s.  None of them would fit her or any other of the women in my family. Yay for essentially being a ball. Everyone else is about 5’7 or more and all outweigh me by 50+. 

it is just gorgeous. What women in Skokie and Highland Park many years ago, when I still lived there would call a “serviceable” fur. It was the fur they’d wear to a good restaurant, but not the opera or symphony.
      do I wear it? I’d love to, and I live in hunting country so fur isn’t looked down on. But is it wrong?  Arrrgh god its pretty.
      · 6 replies
    • JoyfulSel

JoyfulSel

A modern day love story: Guy reaches out to you, you think he's cute so you start talking to him, give him your number. Guy then messages if you're free, you reply yes, guy never responds again. Love that. 👌
      · 1 reply
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.