IGNORED

"She really loves him now."

...Because she didn't before? What a shitty thing to say about your mother the day before Mother's Day.

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-mom-loves-my-dad.html

Did you catch this in the responses?

My mother has always loved my Dad and been a perfect example of how a godly woman wins her unbelieving husband without a word. I have no memories of them arguing, she always submitted to his will...I'm still eagerly waiting and praying for the day when he will come to know Jesus as his Lord and Savior.
So, yeah, color me confused. If she "won him," then why is he still an unbeliever? If the poster means she won him as in "got him to marry her," well, there are a lot of non-Christian men who are just as sucked in by the domination thing as fundies, albeit for different reasons. I know several (far too many for my taste) men who ordered found foreign wives on slave online dating websites, because American women were too "independent" for them. They basically were looking for housemaids willing to have sex in return for a green card. Yuck, ick. I can barely stand to talk to these guys.

That post reads like it was written by a twelve year old. It's the equivalent of "See Jane run." "See Dick run." "See Jane and Dick run."

It's one thing to write clearly and concisely, it's another to write as if you weren't capable of a complex thought.

WTF is this all about? lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/04/are-you-alkaline.html

It's one of the alternate "theories" to the germ theory. You get sick because your body chemistry is too acidic. It's about as valid as it sounds but some people believe it anyway.

She also thinks she cured her son of add/autism (never diagnosed but she says he would have been.....riiiiight) by letting him play outside a lot. This woman is nuts.

her blog is a goldmine of stupid. she is also the woman who is wondering where sperm go when men get vasectomies...seriously.

Archived